Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Iraq's PM talks to CNN about the future of his country's relationship with the U.S.
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:24 am by GirlBye

» Bank Story #425
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 5:48 pm by GirlBye

» Iraq Discusses Natural Gas Investments With U.S. Firms
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 5:40 pm by GirlBye

» A Deeper Dive into Effects and Benefits of Cannabis
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 3:15 am by hazeljohn

» Iraqi Dinar Scam?
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 9:25 pm by RamblerNash

» Currency revaluation scams have found a new home on Etsy
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 9:14 pm by RamblerNash

» Melanie Hinds ADMITS to STEALING From a BANK! 9/1/23
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 3:31 pm by Ssmith

» The Fundamentals of Finance Dinar Scam Video
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 8:47 pm by Ssmith

» I have some sad news...PurpleSkyz has passed
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 12:59 pm by Zig

» Legal Translation Dubai
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 3:37 am by CLT2020

» Time Tested Tony
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 3:15 pm by Mission1st

» Oh Ye of Little Faith
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 11:03 pm by Kevind53

» Delta 8 hemp flower
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 6:03 am by emmanoah

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 1:34 am by hazeljohn

» The Death Of The Iraqi Economist, Sinan Al-Shabibi
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:09 am by Rickuda

» A DEATH AT 22
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:08 am by Rickuda

» Noah's Ark
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 7:44 am by Zig

» Follow the clicks
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 11:19 am by Mission1st

» Everyone’s Talking About Currencies: 21 Points
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 2:01 pm by Purpleskyz

» DRAMA In DINARLAND! Melanie vs. Nader! 7/14/23
FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2023 5:58 pm by Ssmith

FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN

+5
greenlight
CaptnJerry
chevysteve
abby ann
Rosy
9 posters

Go down

FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN Empty FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN

Post by Rosy Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:37 pm

FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN

footforward] THERE WAS A RUMOR OUT THERE THAT I SAID THE RV WAS A FEW DAYS OFF. I DID NOT, I REPEAT, I DID NOT SAY THAT!!!!!! I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THIS ANY MOMENT NOW!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ THIS CLOSELY! I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THIS TO SHOW UP ANY TIME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[footforward] there are some people out there trying to discredit me. i dont know why, but hey there are some sick people out there. FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I WILL ONLY POST UPDATES ON HERE OR IN THE FORM OF A SHORT CALL! BUT PLEASE BE AWARE SOMEONE IS TRYING TO DESTROY MY REPUTATION. SO ANYTHING NEGITIVE YOU SEE PLEASE JUST IGNORE IT!

[BRUCEEMERY] footforward can you explain if when it is said that the IMF has released the RV or is relesing the RV...that that is distinctly different than saying the IMF has released the rate of the RV and will there be only one rate or as we have been told before will there be diffent rates 4 diff countries?

[footforward] BRUCEEMERY it means its going to show up here any time now and we just cleared a major hurdle

[footforward] guys i dont this its going to be much longer, but obviously no one knows the exact timing. we arent supposed to know

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/footforward-post-its-going-to-show-up.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN Empty Re: FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN

Post by abby ann Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:06 pm

THANKS FOR THE POST ROSY!!!!!GORVFOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN 3151798102 FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN 3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN Empty Re: FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN

Post by chevysteve Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:23 pm

I for one would not discredit footforward...

He has done a good job of that all by himself:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:58 pm

FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN Roflmao

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:02 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN Roflmao
You like that avatar, dontcha? So do I.
Trouble is, it would fit most posts and it would soon not be as funny as it is now
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:09 pm

It is my guru intel response widget! How about this one then... FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN Ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:12 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:It is my guru intel response widget! How about this one then... FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN Ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon

CJ
looks like someone took my picture and animated it... affraid
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:21 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:It is my guru intel response widget! How about this one then... FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN Ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon

CJ
---------

OMG! That is totally hee-larious. That should be the goo-roo mascot.

LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Heck if "footforward" will take my dinar at .50 cents per dinar I'll be happy to sell him/her mine and he/she can have the last laugh for all I care. I'll still be happy.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:32 pm

We go thru the afternoon hoping this is right.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:33 pm

sooner or latter ... and better sooner than later .... :cheers:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN 2805820865  FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN 2805820865  FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN 2805820865  FOOTFORWARD POST: " ITS GOING TO SHOW UP HERE ANY TIME", 18 JAN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:38 pm

hithere wrote:Heck if "footforward" will take my dinar at .50 cents per dinar I'll be happy to sell him/her mine and he/she can have the last laugh for all I care. I'll still be happy.
You'll have to stand in line.
therealbutterfly only wants a dime.
I'm good at a penny.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum