Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bear has proof it wont lop????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Bear has proof it wont lop?????

+2
landcareunlimited
therealbutterfly
6 posters

Go down

Bear has proof it wont lop????? Empty Bear has proof it wont lop?????

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:08 pm

BEAR5642: I HAVE BEEN DOING SOME
RESEARCH AND FIRST ALL I HAVE PROOF THAT THEY WILL NOT LOP THEIR
CURRENCY. THAT HAS BEEN A CONCERN OF MINE AND AFTER READING AND INTENSE
EXPLANATION OF THEIR PLANS TO LIFT THE 3 ZEROS IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT THE
PROCESS IS WELL PLANNED AND WILL BE TO EVERYONE'S BENIFIT

If he has proof of this, then why not show everyone? It would calm everyones fears. Interesting how he now admits it WAS a concern of his that it would lop. How many times did the gurus say it wont or it cant etc. Now the reality is he thought it could. So just show US what made bear comfortable that it wont lop and it would make the REST of us happy too!!!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bear has proof it wont lop????? Empty Re: Bear has proof it wont lop?????

Post by landcareunlimited Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:24 pm

I agree on BOTH counts...

1.) I have never heard him express a concern over a lop...ever.

2.) He can disclose this "proof" in the form of general theory without disclosing any sources.

No more cryptic messages...just straightforward information. I think the board members have spoken.

Respectfully submitted,

Tim
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:27 pm

I for one would love to see the proof. I know it would ease my mind, especially seeing that all the news articles are pointing directly to a LOP/Redenomination! Please Bear, post it here to ease all of our minds and put this one to bed once and for all!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Bear has proof it wont lop????? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:34 pm

I fully concur with this post.

There is no reason that I can think of why Bear5642 wouldn't share this information and ease the minds of many members.

bounce

therealbutterfly wrote:

If he has proof of this, then why not show everyone? It would calm everyones fears. Interesting how he now admits it WAS a concern of his that it would lop. How many times did the gurus say it wont or it cant etc. Now the reality is he thought it could. So just show US what made bear comfortable that it wont lop and it would make the REST of us happy too!!!!!

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Please be realistic, you neggie bashers, He can't, he doesn't want the black SUV's showing up at his house! lol! Bear has proof it wont lop????? 949729897 lol!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:38 pm

affraid
HWG:I fully concur with this post.

I think I might pass out! HWG agrees with somethin I said! lol! Gonna be a good day! Smile

Bear has proof it wont lop????? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:38 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

Where is Randy K. when you need him ha.

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:36 pm

dinarling77 wrote:Please be realistic, you neggie bashers, He can't, he doesn't want the black SUV's showing up at his house! lol! Bear has proof it wont lop????? 949729897 lol!

Bear has proof it wont lop????? 4017580043 I was mighty concerned because last night about 12:15 AM, a black SUV "whipped up" into MY driveway!!! I was thinking about all the "intel" I knew about and worried heavily for my safety!!

Turns out, it was my neighbor and he was a little drunk and turned in the wrong driveway..... Whew, now I understand what bear is talkin bout!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:50 pm

dinarling77 wrote:Please be realistic, you neggie bashers, He can't, he doesn't want the black SUV's showing up at his house! lol! Bear has proof it wont lop????? 949729897 lol!

Too late... I think they're already on their way!

Bear has proof it wont lop????? Thumbnail

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Bear has proof it wont lop????? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum