Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Prayer for North Dakota (my family) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prayer for North Dakota (my family)

3 posters

Go down

Prayer for North Dakota (my family) Empty Prayer for North Dakota (my family)

Post by purpletulip Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:34 pm

I'm asking for prayers for all of North Dakota, not just my family. Thank you so much! My Mom sent this today. They had Dr appts in Bismarck yesterday:

It was heart breaking to see all the sand bagged areas—waiting for the worst still expected to come.

Our state is flooding along all rivers. Almost ALL of Minot will be UNDER water. All evacuation is to have been completed by noon today. Biggest flood in it’s recorded history.Their river (Mouse) comes in from Canada and flows back into Canada . (Named Souris in Canada )
So, Canada is not escaping the effects.

Yesterday on the way home from Bismarck we observed much heavy equipment on the hwy being hauled to Minot for more emergency work.

We’re still under heavy clouds here. Intermittent rains continue. Several times we’ve been very nervous with a prediction of possible 4” or rain. It that happens, the apartments here will be flooded with the overflow of Lake XXX.

purpletulip
purpletulip

Back to top Go down

Prayer for North Dakota (my family) Empty Re: Prayer for North Dakota (my family)

Post by ADMIN Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:43 pm

This is DEFINITE need for prayer, will keep you and yours in constant prayer!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Prayer for North Dakota (my family) Empty Re: Prayer for North Dakota (my family)

Post by King's Kid Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 pm

purpletulip wrote:I'm asking for prayers for all of North Dakota, not just my family. Thank you so much! My Mom sent this today. They had Dr appts in Bismarck yesterday:

It was heart breaking to see all the sand bagged areas—waiting for the worst still expected to come.

Our state is flooding along all rivers. Almost ALL of Minot will be UNDER water. All evacuation is to have been completed by noon today. Biggest flood in it’s recorded history.Their river (Mouse) comes in from Canada and flows back into Canada . (Named Souris in Canada )
So, Canada is not escaping the effects.

Yesterday on the way home from Bismarck we observed much heavy equipment on the hwy being hauled to Minot for more emergency work.

We’re still under heavy clouds here. Intermittent rains continue. Several times we’ve been very nervous with a prediction of possible 4” or rain. It that happens, the apartments here will be flooded with the overflow of Lake XXX.

Father You know every drop of rain that has fallen and where it has fallen. Lord I don't profess to know all Your ways in this situation but I do know that Your Word tells me that You are concerned with the things that concern us. Abba Father I ask You to sweep Your great and mighty Hand across this region and cause the water to go down in the rivers at every point of danger. Let there be no more rain near these apartments in the Name of Jesus. Disperse the clouds to go where You will. I declare Your Word in Psalm 91 that says no evil will befall their dwelling. Thank You that You have given Your angels charge over them. Give purpletulip peace in the midst of it all. Thank You that Your mercy is new to us every morning and I praise You for all You will do in this situation. Let their be praise and honor and glory given to You in the Name of Jesus.
King's Kid
King's Kid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum