Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it

+14
bkharmony
Jayzze
Horizon
Ponee
openmind
lara2033
CaptnJerry
FR.Thomas
Gary
tenenbaums
czinser
pygmalyn
Alchemist
707RV
18 posters

Go down

freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it Empty freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it

Post by 707RV Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:19 am

on dinar recaps they said they just had multiple confirmations that the RV has happened and well be able to cash in tomorrow. can anyone else confirm this. they arent calling it...they are saying it has finally happened...its done.

read the post

707RV

Back to top Go down

freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it Empty Re: freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:30 am

Don't want to get into intel, but i'll make this exception: not BEFORE spring 2012!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it Empty Re: freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it

Post by pygmalyn Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:42 am

I was on the chat... they are saying the IMF has released the funds...

[FreewayBill] Sorry for the delay folks
but I believe we have pretty good news for you..... We have firm confirmation
that the IMF indeed has released the Revaluation ....
What this
means is that it now has been released to all the Central Banks (Our Central
Bank is the United States Treasury) and to our banks and the next step would be
to show live on the teller screens for cash in!!!
pygmalyn
pygmalyn

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:01 am

Father God Almighty we ask that you release our currency blessing now in Jesus holy name.

We thank you Father for your generosity and we ask for discernment with the new wealth.

Blessings, CZ Very Happy

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by tenenbaums Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:19 am

1-17-2012 Guru BWM please consider that the information merely states that things have been released according to the information for the process to complete... this does not state that you are guaranteed to be at the bank in the morning... please continue to understand the information as it is being dispersed to you.

tenenbaums

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:53 am

To be honest, I am so tired of the bull cr--. Even with bulldog. I am also a minister preaching around the world for over 30 years and have had the dinar for 7 years. People shoud not be calling dates and rates when ALL is speculation. Months ago it was in the oven at 440 and ready to come out. 747 ready. Now I don't listen to others who give hype. when 3 days ago people were packing bags and boarding a plane for texas. Speculation is fine, but when you have it wrong admit it and say your sorry or repent and quit justifying yourself. We all appreciate everything oom does and in my opinion it is the best with all the intel and mods! But just like the prophets in the body of Christ who proclaim God said and it does not happen everything gets justified and evrything goes on as ussual. This must stop. One day we will stand before the Lord Jesus and be accountable for everything we say, lets start being accountable. And I am not bashing anyone! I have prophetically spoke things and most have come to pass, but when they dont I can say I missed the timing of the Lord.

For whatever it's worth,

Pastor Gary

Gary

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:51 am

My minister would not say bull crap! Humm Gary I do not agree with anything you have said here. They are only giving what they are hearing. Most of the posts will say they have not confirmed the Intel or lets see what happens next etc. Most are not swaring to anything. We will all pick and chose what we each want to believe with no disrespectiful comments.

If you think Bulldog is full of bull crap then you are also speaking against OKIE. This is not acceptable!

Without this positive Intel constantly streaming in, most people would become frightened thinking it is a scam and start selling their dinar. I see this start to happen everytime the Intel is scarce.

If you do not like the Intel do not read it. It is that simple. This kind of reply upsets others.

Blessings, CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by FR.Thomas Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:16 am

I think everyone is a tad on edge right now .I am new ,but i have notice for the last 6 month on Dinar recap that bulldog and okie have been saying things that do not pan out .I have read the stories of Thanksgiving then Christmas then New Years just last few months.(Still no RV) Also i understand that some have been hearing the same old news for 3 years plus .So I think everyone should let this play out and if it happens it happens .If bulldog and Okie want to throw out intel that they think is true then so be it. You do not have to listen .plus do like I do take it with gain of salt . Just remember you can only call wolf so many times. I think these guys time is up . The best one was was when they said Clinton was in Iraq when she was here . It seem when you have someone who has some knowledge and they did agree with GURU they get ban/block . I do not agree with that .. Something really need to happen before anyone will believe them again .. I would not be surprise if nothing ever happens .So lets just chill and relax to enjoy the entertainment .There are a lot nice people on this chat and let all get along .The one I really do not understand AJ .

FR.Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by FR.Thomas Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:24 am

Gary wrote:To be honest, I am so tired of the bull cr--. Even with bulldog. I am also a minister preaching around the world for over 30 years and have had the dinar for 7 years. People shoud not be calling dates and rates when ALL is speculation. Months ago it was in the oven at 440 and ready to come out. 747 ready. Now I don't listen to others who give hype. when 3 days ago people were packing bags and boarding a plane for texas. Speculation is fine, but when you have it wrong admit it and say your sorry or repent and quit justifying yourself. We all appreciate everything oom does and in my opinion it is the best with all the intel and mods! But just like the prophets in the body of Christ who proclaim God said and it does not happen everything gets justified and evrything goes on as ussual. This must stop. One day we will stand before the Lord Jesus and be accountable for everything we say, lets start being accountable. And I am not bashing anyone! I have prophetically spoke things and most have come to pass, but when they dont I can say I missed the timing of the Lord.

For whatever it's worth,

Pastor Gary

this is what i was talking about if you disagree you are evil .I think Okie understand how people feel and knows there is nothing he can do .He of all people want this to happen I am sure ,but these wingman with their threat is uncalled for . I am sure okie would not be happen as would not be happy GOD

FR.Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:43 am

czinser wrote:Without this positive Intel constantly streaming in, most people would become frightened thinking it is a scam and start selling their dinar. I see this start to happen everytime the Intel is scarce.

cziner, this is exactly what everyone has a problem with! We all know that the only real intel coming out of Iraq is in the news articles, cause neither Dr. Shabibi nor his inner circle are talking to anyone else! What you just stated is what all of the people you call "neggies" have issues with. We only want truth, no guru BS! If the people invested believe that this truly is a gift from God, then nothing anyone does, says or more importantly doesn't say will have any affect on their decision on this investment! You really shouldn't assume that most people haven't done their DD and would run off to sell their dinar just because they didn't hear any news from the gurus. If people sell their dinar because of no intel, then they have no buisness being in this investment... JMHO

CJ

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lara2033 Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 am

I'm sitting here watching the Bloomberg Report,, Inside Track. Banks are moving, IMF is putting in another 500 billion into to the global economy into the lending facility, and making it a total of 1 trillion. Flashing on the screen as Breaking News.

lara2033

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 am

czinser wrote:Without this positive Intel constantly streaming in, most people would become frightened thinking it is a scam and start selling their dinar. I see this start to happen everytime the Intel is scarce.

Are you suggesting an incentive for those who provide the constant stream of 'positive intel?' I hope not. Why is it a matter on concern if people wish to sell their Dinar? Wouldn't it be funny if every Dinar owner sold their Dinar back to the dinar sellers, we would all loose some money ofcourse, but what would happen to the Dinar dealers lol?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:53 am

If we were all selling our dinar...wouldn't WE now be the dinar dealers?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:16 am

czinser wrote:Father God Almighty we ask that you release our currency blessing now in Jesus holy name.

We thank you Father for your generosity and we ask for discernment with the new wealth.

Blessings, CZ Very Happy

freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it 2474380249 I stand in agreement with you...In Jesus Name we ask for these Blessings Lord. Thank you Father Amen!

freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it 3151798102 freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it 3151798102 freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it 3151798102 freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it 3151798102 freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it 3151798102 freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it 3151798102

freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:23 am

remember intel is just that intel that does not mean its true or false that is a big problem because the people might mean well but they are fid lies on purpose then tell us the wrong info take all info with a grain of salt
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bkharmony Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:48 am

Czinser, thank you for the prayer.............Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight.....Proverbs 3;5...........Come on RV!

bkharmony

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:50 am

My minister would say crap. Big deal, doesnt make him a bad minister.

I didnt see anything in pastor gary's posts that warranted any jumping on by any mod. He just said he is tired of the bullcrap. Isnt everyone yet?

WHEN will the gurus take responsibility for their comments? The old 'we just pass on what we hear' line aint cuttin it anymore. People are in desperate times and putting out every rumor they hear just to keep 'intel' (cough cough cough) flowing is just WRONG. Even OKIE doesnt post as much. To say you disagree or dont like what Bulldog says DOESNT mean you go against Okie. Last I checked, Bulldog is his own person and responsible for his own words.

CZ, how come you didnt jump on scotti when he basically said that what bulldog said (the people on the planes to texas) was BS? If you follow YOUR logic that means that SCotti is against Okie!!!!! Think about it.....

freeway bill, bella grits, and jonny called it Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:40 pm

I hope they are correct, and for those of you who think this will never happen you can sell your IQD any time and several places

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Hmmmmmmm... FreewayBill] Sorry for the delay folks
but I believe we have pretty good news for you..... We have firm confirmation
that the IMF indeed has released the Revaluation ....

Now FreewayBill, uhhhh, you "believe we have Pretty Good News For You..."

Wouldn't that be a bit of an understatement?? Can't wait till we're all rich, maybe you will clap your hands and HOLLER "yay,goodie goodie, wee wee, wowwee, etc. etc.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:12 pm

I would hate to think that this release of the revaluation was to go from 1170 to 1166...

Personally I don't believe there would be any significant impact from doing that, and a waste of time, but is it possible that's the RV we've been waiting on?????

It doesn't make sense from multiple angles, but I never rule that out, especially with Iraq...
PGLD
PGLD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum