Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR

+4
skyegale
dinarstar
DevaronDLH
ymoilman
8 posters

Go down

THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  Empty THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR

Post by ymoilman Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:07 pm

THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR

Here is part of a speech by Hal Mayer about the coming economic and financial collapse.
"He who has an ear, let him listen"

“The United States had a good run during the last 60 years, and enjoyed it’s very special status as the main world reserve currency, but if you are smart enough to connect the dots then you will realize that the U.S. dollar has reached the end of the line.
“There’s no safety nets left today in the United States, and when the stampede starts out of the US dollar it will create the biggest international monetary crisis the world has ever seen; the ‘Mother’ of all international monetary crises, and the final collapse and massive meltdown of the U.S. dollar...
Don’t think that if you live outside the U.S. that the coming economic collapse of the U.S. dollar is not going to affect you. The IMF isn’t really interested in protecting you. It is interested in protecting globalist plans.
On March 2, 2011 the Wall Street Journal published an article titled: Why the Dollar’s Reign Is Near an End, the author said, “I believe that over the next 10 years, we’re going to see a profound shift toward a world in which several currencies compete for dominance.”
“The impact of such a shift will be equally profound, with implications for, among other things, the stability of exchange rates, the stability of financial markets, the ease with which the U.S. will be able to finance budget and current-account deficits, and whether the Fed can follow a policy of benign neglect toward the dollar.”
Did you hear what he said? In essence, he said that the impact of the shift away from the dollar will be influenced by the ease with which the U.S. will be able to finance its budget and current deficits. The fact is, that the U.S. will not be able to do this. The Federal Reserve is doing what it can to hold the economy together until such a time as the shift away from the dollar can be done successfully. Eventually, they will have to replace the dollar with another currency, like the Amero, or some other thing.
On February 10, 2011 the International Monetary Fund issued a report calling for an alternative to the dollar as the worlds reserve currency. “The IMF said Special Drawing Rights, or SDRs, could help stabilize the global financial system… The goal is to have a reserve asset for central banks that better reflects the global economy since the dollar is vulnerable to swings in the domestic economy and changes in U.S. policy.”
In other words, the IMF wants to become the world’s lender instead of the United States. SDRs or Special Drawing Rights are based on a weighted basket of international currencies. The bottom line, as best as I can understand it, is that world economic leaders are attempting a controlled crash of the U.S. dollar while protecting other currencies as best they can. They want a reserve currency that is under globalist control. They will achieve it eventually.
And this is where prophecy intersects with the global economy. Revelation 18:15 tells us that the “merchants of the earth” are in cooperation with Babylon, the world power with a mixture of church and state, to make themselves rich. These central bankers and globalist financiers are in a conspiracy with the Vatican to control the world’s wealth. They deal in many precious things, but most of all they deal in “the souls of men.”
For the full text go to

http://www.ktfministry.org/en/sermons/2164/on-a-crash-course-coming-collapse-of-the-us-dollar
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  Empty Re: THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR

Post by DevaronDLH Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:16 pm

To all things there comes an end...
To the best plans, even the most diabolic plans there is an end.
It is the arrogance of men that blind them to truth.
These people have planned the take over for centuries,
but a higher power was always aware of their plans..
and has set a trip into which they will fall very very soon.

Its my version of what i read in the Bible...
When the evil in this world thinks it has won this battle of principles then will it finally meet its own destruction and the Earth will have peace.
I believe that moment is not far away now.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR  Empty Re: THE COMING COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR

Post by dinarstar Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:23 pm

God,in His time,takes care of all things,the great leveller :arrow: Round and around it goes,what do they say?History has a habit of repeating itself.

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Yes, the same things were going on back in the early 90's Cogress arguing over debt ceilings and then all of a sudden we have good times for the 15 years. In 2001 gas was 1.25 per gal. Money was flowing good. What happened back in the early parts of the 90's, that caused the good times? President Clinton enjoyed the bounds from something, what was this? Could it have been a similar RV that is about occur in Iraq? If so, what country was it? Is this one even bigger? And is it going to last longer than the last?

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:20 pm

I really enjoy your posts AJ ! Thanks...
Come RV!!!!!!
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:49 pm

yes your right new about this some thity years ago. Had a real man of God as my teacher. people laughed at him when he said bread would be over a dollar.

Lots more things I know Ive learned more since he s gone Things are coming to a head. Time is running out , false prophet is in the white house hes not anti christ hes there to destroy America . He will be elected again or serve in another high post. Sadest thing is most christians will miss the rapture and have to go threw the great tribulation. Only those who truly follow christ that are being led by his spirit and living in his spirit will make the rapture. Ive been born in ths season to worn people . r/v no r?v SEEK HIS SPIRIT WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND Soon the door will be closed Then let him who is righteous still be righteous still and him who is filthy be fithy still. Soon the grace age will end when christ steps off the throne. Run to him while theres still time
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by cashinhand Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:06 am

Maybe, who holds all the cards???? If the US dollar fails then what???? Look beyond the box. Fiat money has never been based on???? Nothing... Who has the biggest stick???? US IF our dollar was to replaced... It would only a different FIAT MONEY.... THINK... PERCEPTION IS REALITY.... GOOD NIGHT

cashinhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:24 am

"They want a reserve currency that is under globalist control." Make sure you watch the second vid about obfuscation!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:28 am

Alchemist wrote:"They want a reserve currency that is under globalist control." Make sure you watch the second vid about obfuscation!

Thanks for posting the video's. There are so many people that don't know that the Fed is a privately owned corp. answerable to NO one!! It has nothing to do with our government!!

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum