Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar

5 posters

Go down

Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   Empty Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar

Post by lexie Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:16 am

1/16/2012

Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar

The central bank of Iraq intended on Saturday to put all three types of banknotes after the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the process of replacing the currency will take two years.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank Mudher Mohammed Saleh in an interview said that "the Bank will present three large banknotes in addition to coins, after the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar," noting that "the process of switching would reform the system of currency management and ease of use."

Saleh added that "the three banknotes consist of 200 dinars, which is equal to 200 thousand dinars at present time and a 100 dinars, which is equal to 100 thousand dinars, and a banknote of 50 dinars, which is equal to 50 thousand dinars, in addition to the one & two dinar coins as well as half, quarter of a dinar and 100 fils and dirham (50 fils)".

Saleh indicated that "the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar would shorten the number of banknotes of four billion paper, which is equal to 30 trillion dinars exist in the Iraqi market to one billion and 800 million paper only," asserting that "the currency exchange will not affect the per capita income or over its wealth or its contractual obligations."

Saleh pointed out that "the Board of Directors has approved the decision to delete the zeros after the completion of designs currency bearing the legacy of Iraq and its history, civilizations, as well as for discussion by the Financial and Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers," noting that "the Bank pending the Board's approval to begin the replacement of the new currency which must be with the new financial year and proposed by the Bank with the beginning of the year 2013."

Salih stressed that "the process of replacing the currency will take two years to prevent any disruption in the process of delivery and receipt," explaining that "the banks will continue to receive the old currency for ten years as rights and not negotiable."

The central bank has been accused in the (12 September 2011), government agencies of obstructing monetary reform and vowed to sue, blaming the authorities responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger.

The adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs said on (25 August 2011), to raise zeros from the currency is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the name of tampering with the economic, warning of "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them during the planned changes.

The Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi, stressed during independent corps meeting with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, which took place in the (June 19, 2011), his willingness to create all the preparations to replace the Iraqi currency.

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability.

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNews.aspx?id=18049

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   Empty Re: Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:32 am

Ok, guys here is the article again, LOP away. AJ

P.S. Smoke!

Back to top Go down

Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   Empty Re: Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:10 am

Please do not basket or lock this thread as there are those who want to comment on this thread. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:32 am

All these official articles we get out of IRAQ are great...it's just the WHEN will they finally trigger this EVENT. Some of the articles make it seem soon...BUT what is soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 am

punisher wrote:All these official articles we get out of IRAQ are great...it's just the WHEN will they finally trigger this EVENT. Some of the articles make it seem soon...BUT what is soon...

punisher, all of the articles that talk about currency reform that I have seen, state 2013! That is only a little over 11 months away... Pray for an RV before then, if not, it doesn't look near as good for us... JMHO

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:46 am

My impression of articles that state facts such as this one does, (and BTW it IS a duplicate article), it continues to show up periodically, almost like someone that has something to say but cannot figure out what it is or how to say it.
I believe the general idea behind the article is correct, that is, eventually the higher Dinar note will be recalled and the lower ones issued... because of the new value of the Dinar.
Also, eventually the three "000" will be gone from the Dinar because they wont. be needed. No one has bothered to actually come out and tell the people the existing Dinar notes are and always were meant to be "Interim or temporary notes", meant to suffice until the country could get back onto its economic feet so to speak.
IF the Dinar was valued at $1.oo USD it would be foolish to be carrying around a 25K (25000) note, especially carrying several of them as people do now in Iraq.
Two things MUST happen in Iraq and to the Dinar...
1) Iraq MUST ReValue its currency.
2) The Higher notes MUST be taken out of public circulation.

How soon this will be done is the only guess here.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:47 am

I agree AJ...why on Earth post that same article again and rehash yesterday's SEVEN page debate?
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Why not just unlock the original thread instead lol

Central Bank plans to issue three large banknotes after deletion of zeros from Dinar   Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:17 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
punisher wrote:All these official articles we get out of IRAQ are great...it's just the WHEN will they finally trigger this EVENT. Some of the articles make it seem soon...BUT what is soon...

punisher, all of the articles that talk about currency reform that I have seen, state 2013! That is only a little over 11 months away... Pray for an RV before then, if not, it doesn't look near as good for us... JMHO

CJ

I know and that is why if this doesn't happen by MARCH I strongly believe we will see what we want in 2013.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum