Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Keeping the Farm DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Keeping the Farm

2 posters

Go down

Keeping the Farm Empty Keeping the Farm

Post by mhawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:42 am

This is my first post on this ever going "RV at 9 or tomorrow". I have recently found out that a friend of mine I went to high school with works in Afghanistan and has co-workers that are still working in Iraq. I chatted with him on facebook this morning not knowing if he knew anything about the Dinar or not.The conversation started as follows,"Hey I am interested in the Iraqi Dinar, any info". His reply" sorry bud I have some but not for sale". I have to admit he had my attention. I went on to say I didn't need to buy any I just thought I could get some better info than the crap I've been reading.His answer was not what I wanted to hear. He went on to say that "I don't see it spiking any time soon, and this might be a long term investment". He also said he has friends that have invested millions and he would keep me posted, and some of these people are over there.I guess my point is that I have read of some of you are waiting to pay your mortgage and other bills, that crazy.I am just like all of you and would love for this to pay me tenfold but we have to be responsible about it just like any investment and not bank the farm on it. I know I'm going to get " well I talk to the higher ups who know different" well that's okay. I hope we are rich today and I am keeping the faith but also " keeping the farm".

mhawk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Keeping the Farm Empty Re: Keeping the Farm

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:51 am

Good words of wisdom in this thread. Thanks for the info and welcome to the OOM1 site mhawk. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 am

@mhawk wrote:This is my first post on this ever going "RV at 9 or tomorrow". I have recently found out that a friend of mine I went to high school with works in Afghanistan and has co-workers that are still working in Iraq. I chatted with him on facebook this morning not knowing if he knew anything about the Dinar or not.The conversation started as follows,"Hey I am interested in the Iraqi Dinar, any info". His reply" sorry bud I have some but not for sale". I have to admit he had my attention. I went on to say I didn't need to buy any I just thought I could get some better info than the crap I've been reading.His answer was not what I wanted to hear. He went on to say that "I don't see it spiking any time soon, and this might be a long term investment". He also said he has friends that have invested millions and he would keep me posted, and some of these people are over there.I guess my point is that I have read of some of you are waiting to pay your mortgage and other bills, that crazy.I am just like all of you and would love for this to pay me tenfold but we have to be responsible about it just like any investment and not bank the farm on it. I know I'm going to get " well I talk to the higher ups who know different" well that's okay. I hope we are rich today and I am keeping the faith but also " keeping the farm".

Thanks for that...we could be here until JANUARY 2013 for all we know. ACTIVATE ALREADY RV! run

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Thanks for the information and welcome, hang on, sometimes a bumpy ride.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum