Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar

+14
DevaronDLH
Silvereagle
bkharmony
clayf
Blexum
abby ann
jnoto
MiddleClassMaiden
ou812
billybuilder
red man
prosetian
skyegale
Truthseeker24
18 posters

Go down

banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar Empty banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar

Post by Truthseeker24 Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:59 am

I went to Wells Fargo branch near Scottsdale, AZ to discuss opening an account and my expectation to be cashing in Dinar for dollars in the near future. The manager stated the Wells Fargo considers dinar dealing to be a scam and has no plans to handle Dinar currency transactions.
I went to a Wells Fargo branch in Las Vegas, same story, no plans to handle dinar, no de la rue machine to authenticate dinar, mgr there denied that Wells Fargo is or will be handling any dinar currency conversion transactions.
I called Chase branches in Las Vegas and Reno and was told same thing.
I called Chase branches in San Francisco, Portland and Seattle and was told same thing not selling or buying dinar and no plans to handle dinar currency cash-in.

Hearing NO from branch managers in 4 states is very sobering...one could argue this is evidence that dinar dealing is a scam.

These conversations cause me to question voracity of those posting cash-in stories and stories of banks showing interest in dinar and banks calling dinar holders to express their willingness to handle dinar cash-in.

I am willing to travel to a bank that is or will be handling dinar currency cash-in, but i am not interested in chasing shadows and coming up empty handed with no viable path forward and no prospect to cash-in.

i would like to hear from someone who has a relationship with a USA bank manager who WILL BE handling dinar cash-in.

Truthseeker24

Back to top Go down

banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar Empty Re: banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar

Post by skyegale Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:09 am

probably just saying and doing what they've been 'ordered' to do. you know how big peeps roll. More of the mis info ...we are near the end- Come RV!!!
and thank you Father!
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar Empty Re: banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar

Post by prosetian Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:51 am

I spoke with the BoA in Mountain Home, AR last Thursday and he said he gets calls about it all the time and that they will be ready if it ever RVs and that they are the only bank in this area who will be able to do cashin without sending the dinar out. I thought I detected a slight smirk on his face (like he thought it would never happen) but he didn't say they wouldn't be involved. If the dinar we hold is a legitimate currency, why would banks refuse to handle it. If it RVs, it would be hard to figure out what part could be considered a scam.

However, all the major financial publications have always said it was a scam. What is also interesting is that the dinar dealers apparently don't think an RV is in the near future, if they did, would they still be selling a million dinar for $1100 that would be worth anywhere from 1 to ? millions of dollars at RV time?

I'm not sure how banks do their currency exchanges, but if the dinar were to RV at $3 and you have 1 million dinar. You go to the bank and get yourself $3,000,000 and the next day the dinar crashes and goes to $1. Is the bank now out $2,000,000?

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by red man Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:21 am

Have faith until you become faith

red man

Back to top Go down

Post by billybuilder Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:52 am

i live in southwester ohio close to dayton i had 2 talk 2 a bank manager about another matter after thanksgiving not a big 4 bank 5th 3nd bank and slowly started asking info on the dinar after awhile she open up to me and found out the her husband was in the war and she had diniar dhe said when it rv that i would have 2 make a appointment to cash in but would b no problems

billybuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:10 am

Truthseeker24 wrote:I went to Wells Fargo branch near Scottsdale, AZ to discuss opening an account and my expectation to be cashing in Dinar for dollars in the near future. The manager stated the Wells Fargo considers dinar dealing to be a scam and has no plans to handle Dinar currency transactions.
I went to a Wells Fargo branch in Las Vegas, same story, no plans to handle dinar, no de la rue machine to authenticate dinar, mgr there denied that Wells Fargo is or will be handling any dinar currency conversion transactions.
I called Chase branches in Las Vegas and Reno and was told same thing.
I called Chase branches in San Francisco, Portland and Seattle and was told same thing not selling or buying dinar and no plans to handle dinar currency cash-in.

Hearing NO from branch managers in 4 states is very sobering...one could argue this is evidence that dinar dealing is a scam.

These conversations cause me to question voracity of those posting cash-in stories and stories of banks showing interest in dinar and banks calling dinar holders to express their willingness to handle dinar cash-in.

I am willing to travel to a bank that is or will be handling dinar currency cash-in, but i am not interested in chasing shadows and coming up empty handed with no viable path forward and no prospect to cash-in.

i would like to hear from someone who has a relationship with a USA bank manager who WILL BE handling dinar cash-in.

Unless you are expecting an RV anytime soon i wouldnt worry about it, ive been waiting six years.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:52 am

red man wrote:

AMEN! FAITH is the SUBSTANCE of things HOPED for... the EVIDENCE of things UNSEEN... this 'field of dreams' has and is TRULY a FAITH BUILDER!...

GREAT POST! And THANKS to the OOM Team and Family for being here! What a wonderful collection of diversified wisdom and opinion and... downright caring and selfless service! May this be the day that you SEE the EVIDENCE of YOUR FAITH! Have a blessed and overwhelmingly prosperous day... these next few days... and the lifetime that lays before each one of us! :flower: threadsneaker [u]
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jnoto Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:46 am

Be patient. People will say what they are told to say

jnoto

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:20 am

MiddleClassMaiden wrote:
red man wrote:

AMEN! FAITH is the SUBSTANCE of things HOPED for... the EVIDENCE of things UNSEEN... this 'field of dreams' has and is TRULY a FAITH BUILDER!...

GREAT POST! And THANKS to the OOM Team and Family for being here! What a wonderful collection of diversified wisdom and opinion and... downright caring and selfless service! May this be the day that you SEE the EVIDENCE of YOUR FAITH! Have a blessed and overwhelmingly prosperous day... these next few days... and the lifetime that lays before each one of us! :flower: banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar 174797362 [u]
AS IN THE FAMOUS WORDS OF SOMEONE WHO SAID NUFF SAID!!!!!!!banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar 1261280965 banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar 974290055 banks saying are not and will not be handling dinar 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:41 am

PROSETIAN, I spoke with Jeff as well last week. He said when it RV's they will be notified on what to do by their head office. Also said it would have to be sent to Little Rock for cash in. I told him I'll be finding a bank that will do it on their own premises because I'm not letting it out of my sight.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:46 am

They are all very hush hush and Iam glad that this is so.There is enough dinarians in the boat as it is.All my Chase guy said to me with a smile on he face was when you go to open up that VIP account he would be there to help me to dialog it out.. Come to us reinstatement/Revaluation..... 8)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:49 am

Great advice!

Blexum wrote:PROSETIAN, I spoke with Jeff as well last week. He said when it RV's they will be notified on what to do by their head office. Also said it would have to be sent to Little Rock for cash in. I told him I'll be finding a bank that will do it on their own premises because I'm not letting it out of my sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by bkharmony Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:58 am

Don't be discouraged.....We walk in faith, not by sight 2 Corinthians 5:7

bkharmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvereagle Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:31 am

B O A in my area told me they have not and will not deal with dinar, then turned around and said when it RVs they will put announcement in local paper stating to bring in dinars. So that's my true story.

Silvereagle

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:03 am

I travel between Arizona and Oregon quite often and I have spoken to several banks managers over the past year. Wells Fargo says everything from, We are not going to be doing that (exchanging the Dinars) to, making appointments for Private Banking when it RV's...
Who you going to believe...
Chase Banks have always been positive to me and have told me on a few occasions they will be glad to do the exchange for me when the time comes.
All of this means only one thing: You can believe what ever you want to... including believing you are involved in a scam, and that no RV will take place.
This was said about Kuwait also before it RV'd its currency.
Honestly if you prefer to believe the worst then my question is, Why are you involved in this at all? It is sentimentally an investment over which you have little or no control. Its gonna do what its gonna do... But Iraq NEEDS this RV as badly as we do, and I believe without it there will be another civil war because it means the people of Iraq have been screwed by their leaders once again.
Bottom line about the banks is: The employees have been told a lie just to keep them in their jobs. If the employees knew what we know, and some of them do, they would not be working for the bank the day the Dinar RV's... would you???
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:57 am

FALSE

EVIDENCE

APPEARING

REAL.

Pause for a moment and let that sink in .... FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real. Folks, there are lots of smoke and mirrors and outright lies being put out in the dinar world so that no one will truly be able to tell us when this event shall occur.

We must continue to stand in faith and believe that our investments of time, prayer, and money will pay off for us. This is not the time to doubt.

Fear is the opposite of faith. So do not let your faith be contaminated by thoughts of doubt and become afraid.

Take your eyes off the dinar and put them on Jesus Christ.

I, for one, have had to repent to the Lord and ask for forgiveness for allowing this investment to be a distraction.

Let's all stand together in agreement and believe for the cash-in process to occur sooner vs later -- and -- at a GOOD rate of exchange!

It is encouraging to know that things happened with Kuwait in a similiar fashion, so we wait together, patiently, and with great expectation!

To God Be The Glory!

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Bank Managers are saying what the are told to say, untill otherwise told you will get a "no, not at this time."

But next time anyone askes a chase bank about it, and they say no, ask them why just a few short years ago they did?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matala Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:34 pm

I just called theWells Fargo International Currency Division

800-626-9430

"WF does not buy IQD and has no plans to do so"

How does one plan for that?

matala

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Whats with all these people calling banks like there is going to be an RV
tomorrow?

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Fear is also called common sense....like not stepping in front of a moving train, or putting your bare hand on a hot stove top, etc., etc.

I pray for this too, but if we had no fear, we wouldn't be human, nor would anyone on the planet would be alive due to no inhibitions. Now, not to take this out of context, this is not life or death or risk of severe injury, but the underlying principal fundamental is unwavering.
PGLD
PGLD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum