Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Poppy - Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning

5 posters

Go down

Poppy - Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning Empty Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning

Post by czinser Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Blessings To All, CZ Very Happy bounce


Poppy3 update posted at MIG chat by Cat-in-the-hat Sat afternoon dinarrecaps

01/14/2012 _[Cat-in-the-hat] [newmonies] 2:24 PM [poppy3] to all my rich friends just got a call saying they just heard the meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning. This if it goes as planned could place us in position to see the rv rate and live posting by sunday afternoon. However the other issue that is scheduled for tuesdays meeting may need to be completed also. They have scheduled to have the 3rd and final budget vote on tuesday afternoon. Stay tuned as news continues to change. Poppy3

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-18
Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning Empty Re: Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning

Post by openmind Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Who is meeting? Who is voting? I would assume Parliament is voting. But who will be in the meetings? Kind of vague?

*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning Empty Re: Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning

Post by openmind Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Maybe Poppy got his 'intel' from this news article

Parliament postpones session to Jan. 17th
1/9/2012 1:08 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi Parliament has decided on Sunday to postpone its session to Jan.17th, due to the non-completion of the legal majority for today's session, a Parliament's media source announced today.

"The Parliament's Speaker, Usama al-Nujeify, has decided to postpone the
Parliament's session today to the 17th of January, due to the non-completion of the legal majority of today's session, attended by 140 out of the Parliament's 325 Members," the media source told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

The Parliament's Monday session was scheduled to discuss the draft-law for Iraq's Federal General Budget for the financial year 2012, after its postponement several times due to the boycott by al-Iraqiya Alliance of the Parliament's sessions.

The Iraqi government had decided to present the said Budget to the Parliament this week, after its reduction to 115 trillion (t) Iraqi dinars, with a "decent deficit".


http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(bgfmeyv2nw3nqe55yry0elvh))/Default.aspx?page=article_page&c=slideshow&id=146413

*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning Empty Re: Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning

Post by happywelshguy Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi! Openmind.

I know that i'm correct this time.

Sorry, but what your suggesting is not possible...

Meeting was rescheduled for Sunday am

That would be Jan 15th not the 17th as in the article

bounce

@openmind wrote:Maybe Poppy got his 'intel' from this news article

Parliament postpones session to Jan. 17th
1/9/2012 1:08 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi Parliament has decided on Sunday to postpone its session to Jan.17th, due to the non-completion of the legal majority for today's session, a Parliament's media source announced today.

"The Parliament's Speaker, Usama al-Nujeify, has decided to postpone the
Parliament's session today to the 17th of January, due to the non-completion of the legal majority of today's session, attended by 140 out of the Parliament's 325 Members," the media source told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

The Parliament's Monday session was scheduled to discuss the draft-law for Iraq's Federal General Budget for the financial year 2012, after its postponement several times due to the boycott by al-Iraqiya Alliance of the Parliament's sessions.

The Iraqi government had decided to present the said Budget to the Parliament this week, after its reduction to 115 trillion (t) Iraqi dinars, with a "decent deficit".


http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(bgfmeyv2nw3nqe55yry0elvh))/Default.aspx?page=article_page&c=slideshow&id=146413

*****************
"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning Empty Re: Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning

Post by openmind Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:35 pm

@happywelshguy wrote:Hi! Openmind.

I know that i'm correct this time.

Sorry, but what your suggesting is not possible...

Meeting was rescheduled for Sunday am

That would be Jan 15th not the 17th as in the article

bounce

I was referring to the 'intel' that the budget meeting would be on Tuesday Jan 17th, as announced by this article, back on January 9th. Smile

In fact, im glad some guru intel is based on the news!!!


@Poppy3 wrote:
Poppy3 update posted at MIG chat by Cat-in-the-hat Sat afternoon dinarrecaps

01/14/2012 _[Cat-in-the-hat] [newmonies] 2:24 PM [poppy3] to all my rich friends just got a call saying they just heard the meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning. This if it goes as planned could place us in position to see the rv rate and live posting by sunday afternoon. However the other issue that is scheduled for tuesdays meeting may need to be completed also. They have scheduled to have the 3rd and final budget vote on tuesday afternoon. Stay tuned as news continues to change.

*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning Empty Re: Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 pm

@openmind wrote:Maybe Poppy got his 'intel' from this news article

Parliament postpones session to Jan. 17th
1/9/2012 1:08 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi Parliament has decided on Sunday to postpone its session to Jan.17th, due to the non-completion of the legal majority for today's session, a Parliament's media source announced today.

"The Parliament's Speaker, Usama al-Nujeify, has decided to postpone the
Parliament's session today to the 17th of January, due to the non-completion of the legal majority of today's session, attended by 140 out of the Parliament's 325 Members," the media source told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

The Parliament's Monday session was scheduled to discuss the draft-law for Iraq's Federal General Budget for the financial year 2012, after its postponement several times due to the boycott by al-Iraqiya Alliance of the Parliament's sessions.

The Iraqi government had decided to present the said Budget to the Parliament this week, after its reduction to 115 trillion (t) Iraqi dinars, with a "decent deficit".


http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(bgfmeyv2nw3nqe55yry0elvh))/Default.aspx?page=article_page&c=slideshow&id=146413

Do you mean the news piece we all read 5 days ago?

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 38
Location : Planet far far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning Empty Re: Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning

Post by openmind Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:53 pm

@1alaskan wrote:Do you mean the news piece we all read 5 days ago?

Yea, isn't it great to verify intel!

*****************
RON PAUL 2012


"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2901
Join date : 2011-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Poppy - Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning Empty Re: Poppy 1-14-12 meeting is re-scheduled for sunday morning

Post by Jayzze Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:08 pm

does not matter where he got his info at least its true
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5968
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum