Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets

Go down

$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets Empty $$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets

Post by timeprimer Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:12 pm

People say "God is good!” others answer "all the time!” I come back with "He's better than we think!" That's why I believe Freeway Bill has got it right. I believe this will happen primarily for the expansion of the kingdom of God upon earth, not for all those 'amiss' things (cf. James 4.3) King James lumps together as 'lusts' that people seek after. Of course those who thusly lust (my best King James English) will have them too - to their hurt, but that'll not be God's point for this RV. Folks, the Lord, our God and our Father has a point for this RV. I do not think He will low-ball it. Let me say that again for hard of hearing folks, like me... "FOLKS, THE LORD OUR GOD HAS A POINT FOR THIS RV" (sorry, I didn't mean to scream). This is not George Bush's plan, at least not originally. We wouldn't want to miss the opportunity that Partnership provides. I'm talking about REWARDS people. The Lord will bless us for being part of His RV purposes. Think about that... while visions of Bentleys and SportJets dance in our heads... and we enjoy our new lives and blessing our families, for He also does say "[He] giveth us richly all things to enjoy." Here's that complete verse reference, and I'll give it up for Freeway Bill.

1 Timothy 6:17-19 (KJV)
Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
Thanks Bill!

* FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!
07/28/2011

(Thank you DebTarHeelGirl for posting at OOMF)

I have been talking to people all evening about the possibilities of a US default and what ramifications it will have on the RV. I talked to a pretty credible source (he has the right title in the right business) that says that the US WILL DEFAULT and our credit rating will drop causing the US dollar to de-value. If that happens, what happens to the RV ? .......... Nothing .... it still goes through and the dinar value against the USD will be huge! Today the Great British Pound went up to $ 1.64 to the USD. which makes the Dinar, if it comes out at $ 5.25 to the British Pound = $ 8.61 USD. Therefore, if you purchased1,000,000 dinar at say $ 1,100.00 you would see a value rise to $8,610,000 for One million dinar. After a default, you could see the USD go down in value by 20% which would make the GBP 1.96 to the USD which would make that same million dinar worth $10,290,000.

So, I guess if you were self serving, you would say "well, the dollar went down, but I have millions of them, so it balanced out for me." Unfortunately, 99.5% of the USA do not have dinar. Now folks, before you stick your head in the oven, let me tell you that I talked to several other very good sources today and tonight that absolutely say that the deal has been made in secret and that the time they are pretending to talk about the debt ceiling, they are actually working out the tax package for Dinar Holders (which they cannot say it is especially for us, because that would be illegal) but when the day is done, that is who they are targeting.

After balancing all of the people I have talked to tonight, I have come to the conclusion that President Obama, the Senate, the House would be committing political suicide by defaulting and sending this country into skyrocketing interest rates, severe recessional issues and Global shame. So IMO, the Theater Show that is going on will come out to be just fine and the RV should be seen by the end of the week, no later than Saturday night or Sunday morning.

I am not a date or rate guy usually, but I do feel that the buzz you are hearing about the rate being higher than we thought is accurate as the IMF does not want an artificial rate to come out and then a major rise in dinar to happen shortly after and we all know that Shabibi said tot he UN that he could justify $10 - $ 14 back in February.

timeprimer

Back to top Go down

$$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets Empty Re: $$10-14$$ Bentleys and SportJets

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Amen. Good words for wise people.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum