Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Just a little chat. Where I think we are I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Just a little chat. Where I think we are

+8
Fayzer
Jayzze
KathyD
Blexum
Herb Lady
GoodGosh
Kevind53
rick152
12 posters

Go down

Just a little chat. Where I think we are Empty Just a little chat. Where I think we are

Post by rick152 Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Good evening all. Hoping all of you are doing well today.
My have we had a fairly eventful last couple weeks. We have heard all sorts of "info" a lot that is hard to believe and to be totally real here, a lot of us peeps are sort of in shell shock. Planes, trains and, automobiles, the annalogys are endless. I still say that in every lie there is a bit of truth. Really, a glass is half full sort of thing.

There are news story's galore and still we ever digilently watch for the ellusive golden dinar, thorugh all the smoke, mirrors, truth and, downright deception.

I must say at this point that I totally appreciate ALL that come here, Yes that even includes the "lurkers" that stay in the shadows to emerge and return to they're hiding place.

However What I do not like to see is the turnoil that some seem to be going through. Whether you bring these troubles to yourself or not I am still saddened. We are so close to one of the biggest single events in history, (a full reset of the worlds financial markets) this reset, supphosedly, is to kind of "level" the playing field, and more stable existance to "most" of the human race. Some countrys will go up, others down monitarily.

We happen to be of the very few, (when you consider the near 6 billion people that we coexist with.) the peeps who have been blessed with the simple oppertunity we have to EVEN BE ABLE to participate in this event. You do realize that 99% of the peeps on earth either have not a clue, or chose to poo poo the entire idea.

Like I said a truly do love all of you. Those that wish to commit to believe, no matter what anyone else has to say along with those who chose to seek out other ways to look at the same. I applaude each of you for sticking to your guns without waver.

My thoughts in this are simple. We are all here together. We really need to EACH make the effort to get along. If one time one who is offended by another there is LESS of a response, a lesson might be learned. Think about it.

OK enough about that for now. I wrote in Nov / 11 that I had been given info from my contact about a RV around the middle of Jan / 12. Well it is the middle of Jan. I sent a e-mail to my contact last week asking if anything else has been heard about mid Jan and have heard back BUT nothing about RV. That means that nothing has changed. I still bvelieve that Mid Jan is our time. With that we are very close and this could show anytime.

The fact that Maliki and the Emir had posponed they're meeting had me personally thinking we might have to wait until first week of Feb ( after Kuwaiti elections) but that to me Now is probably smoke, along with the smoke about Maliki being asked to resign, so I am looking for anytime now.

We shall see and I will stay cautiously opptomistic for withn the next week. That means between tonight and the end of the coming week.

So take this for what it worth and Please love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Just a little chat. Where I think we are Empty Re: Just a little chat. Where I think we are

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:22 am

:yes: Ilikeyou 🙇 🙇 🙇 🙇

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Just a little chat. Where I think we are 2805820865  Just a little chat. Where I think we are 2805820865  Just a little chat. Where I think we are 2805820865  Just a little chat. Where I think we are 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Just a little chat. Where I think we are Empty Re: Just a little chat. Where I think we are

Post by GoodGosh Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:32 am

JaMan! :flower: :afro: Just a little chat. Where I think we are 1839924927
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:40 am

Also for the last 13 months I have yet to hear any different than 5.25 ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:03 am

Thanks rick152!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:29 am

Herb Is good stuff.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyD Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:39 am

Good to hear your opinion, rick152! Thank you!
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:20 am

in my opinion i think we are really near the end it has been stated there would be mass confusion distortion nd lies well in the last couple of weeks it has been kicked up a couple of times we they are hoping you might sell your dinars or you might not buy any more and the big reason they do not want you to know when it will happen i can safely say it will be real soon enjoy the rest of this ride
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Just a little chat. Where I think we are Empty Newbie

Post by Fayzer Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi All, I am one of those lurkers that appear and disappear. I haven't expressed an opinion because I am a late investor and am just trying to learn the ropes. I don't have millions of dinar. I just have enough to hopefully help my kids and grandkids get ahead a little when, notice I didn't say if, the RV occurs. I appreciate the intel and insight of the hard working people who work night and day to gather information for all of us. I do wish I had known about this sooner. I am a positive thinker and look forward to "the rest of the story." coffee

Fayzer

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Fayzer, I really like your attitude about "not if" As I truly believe this will manifest itsself. I do not know if the info I brought is absolute or not. But does anyone really know when? This is just what I have been told now for months.

I have to keep my self in check from "expectancy" I truly believe in this and set aside the "hope" part. Know what I mean?

Sir/mam, as far as "knowing earlier" I have looked at it this way. I have the amount of dinar that I am supphosed to have...Not one more or one less. This is one blessing (to be) that I have been given. I am thankful and Believe Have a great weekend...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Great opinion! 5.25 though, we can agree to disagree. In my opinion, these high rates that certian counties have are what's causing the imbalance of free trade among the countries and this is what the so called powers that be are changing. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:18 pm

AJ, We can, even though there is a arguement for both sides of that coin in this instance ...rick152

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LSB Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:28 pm

I don't have much t contribute, but, I love this back and forth where I can draw perspective from all sides. GO, A.J....GO rick152...I'll be extremely happy and blessed at 3.00... if it's more, I am more blessed, and can do more. If it's less, I'll have to do more planning. BRANHOK

LSB

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:30 am

jayzze wrote:in my opinion i think we are really near the end it has been stated there would be mass confusion distortion nd lies well in the last couple of weeks it has been kicked up a couple of times we they are hoping you might sell your dinars or you might not buy any more and the big reason they do not want you to know when it will happen i can safely say it will be real soon enjoy the rest of this ride

jayzze It is difficult to take anything you have to say seriously because your grammer and punctuation is so poor. You need to put the pipe down dude because you are not making a whole lot of grammatical sense. Dude.:afro:
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:45 am

GoodGosh wrote:
jayzze wrote:in my opinion i think we are really near the end it has been stated there would be mass confusion distortion nd lies well in the last couple of weeks it has been kicked up a couple of times we they are hoping you might sell your dinars or you might not buy any more and the big reason they do not want you to know when it will happen i can safely say it will be real soon enjoy the rest of this ride

jayzze It is difficult to take anything you have to say seriously because your grammer and punctuation is so poor. You need to put the pipe down dude because you are not making a whole lot of grammatical sense. Dude.:afro:

GoodGosh: evn if sum body culdnt spl gud... dont u thk it mite b posibl to reed hiz writin? threadsneaker ah do... leest ah hop so... wat yu thk...GudGosh? writ me bk... an say sumpin' postiv... :flower: Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:53 am

GoodGosh wrote:

Are you putting a harsh on his mellow? Laughing
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by red man Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:14 am

...and now the rest of the story.

red man

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Azure wrote:
GoodGosh wrote:

Are you putting a harsh on his mellow? Laughing
Just a little chat. Where I think we are 3973136183

Wasn't trying to. It's like this little guyJust a little chat. Where I think we are 761671673trying to tell you a story while he's spinning around without stopping! JZ is that you???!!
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum