Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

iran oil sanctions update DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

iran oil sanctions update

3 posters

Go down

iran oil sanctions update Empty iran oil sanctions update

Post by 707RV Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:59 am

if you guys need a good source for currency exchange and you have cable get CNBC WORLD EXCHANGE channel. it has realtime updates on all tradable currencies. they just talked about how there will be at least a six month delay on the oil embargo sanctions being placed on iran. i know most of us our hopeful that iraq will be the leading oil producer once iran gets the sanctions. lets hope things dont get delayed that long. we need iraq to be growing currency value fast.

on a side note: they said the ceo of lloyds of london isnt taking his bonus this year because he wants to save the money and help fix the current market crisis.

i got chills when they said hopefully the euro crisis will be over january 13, 2012.

you guys should all have this channel to stay informed. this is where i get some of my intel(publicly). also when they source most of there info they are sourcing reuters.

have a good night.

707RV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

iran oil sanctions update Empty Re: iran oil sanctions update

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:03 am

REALLY great thought!
Meanwhile, we WAIT... I truly HOPE and pray it won't be much longer.
NO GOOD THING will HE withhold from those who LOVE HIM and are CALLED according to HIS purpose!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 707RV Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:11 am

this analyst on the program right now just said that until the euro crisis is resolved nothing can move forward. they said that the bond auctions have to finish and the deadline is april. he also said that greece is the main holdup but they should be wrapped up by next week even though greeces deadline is FEB.
im not trying to be a buzzkill and this doesnt sound like smoke to me. most of the time this program is unbias and gives great real time data.

707RV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:42 am

Fareed Zakaria GPS recently did a really good podcast on the IRan situation, check it out!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum