Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
thursday rv ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

thursday rv ??

5 posters

Go down

thursday rv ?? Empty thursday rv ??

Post by pettyjulie Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:04 am

ok I am reading from one thing to the next about O signing and then he refuses to sign. So what is the deal? I do not know much about all this crap exect that I am a christan woman who took a chance with what very little money I had and I invested into the dinar. From one min to the next no one knows when it will happen everybody is just speculating. And I have to say it has been fun getting excited thinking that TODAY IS THE DAY but then after the day goes by and nothing happens it starts to get dissappointing. So I have prayed for God to take control. I do know that I have watched things happen like dinarbanker going down for the day and that got my hopes built back up. But I have a question. Okie Oil Man has been on here every day with updates and i look forward to hearing from him and then all the sudden he stopped. He never came on yesterday. Is this good or bad? Please someone help a poor country girl out from the south to understand all this lol Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

pettyjulie

Back to top Go down

thursday rv ?? Empty Re: thursday rv ??

Post by jvel777 Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 am

pettyjulie wrote:ok I am reading from one thing to the next about O signing and then he refuses to sign. So what is the deal? I do not know much about all this crap exect that I am a christan woman who took a chance with what very little money I had and I invested into the dinar. From one min to the next no one knows when it will happen everybody is just speculating. And I have to say it has been fun getting excited thinking that TODAY IS THE DAY but then after the day goes by and nothing happens it starts to get dissappointing. So I have prayed for God to take control. I do know that I have watched things happen like dinarbanker going down for the day and that got my hopes built back up. But I have a question. Okie Oil Man has been on here every day with updates and i look forward to hearing from him and then all the sudden he stopped. He never came on yesterday. Is this good or bad? Please someone help a poor country girl out from the south to understand all this lol Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

I also have little invested and am a devoted Christian. Remember that only God is in control. He knows when it is best for us to receive and just like most others I remain focused on Him. That makes my day go bye so much easier and accept what I hear from Okie as encouragement and other negative news as raw enterainment. My personal opinion is that if we can't remain calm and focused on the what we are to receive then perhaps it may be an indication on how out of control we are capable of becoming with the wealth once we receive it.

My first 10% is of obedience to God and my church.

Next pay off any debt I may have.

Work with attorney, cpa, financial wealth advisers to cautiously and effectively diverse my fund safely.

Enjoy life with the family and help others as I encounter the needy.

Keep your prayers going and God will continue to Bless you.

GOD Bless!!!

Your Brother in Christ!!

jvel777

Back to top Go down

Post by Samhain Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:14 am

Okie is still with us, he's just tired. He gets so much intel and relays it to us only to have people bashing him with negativity when things don't turn out. That wears a person down. Okie is simply a messenger. He is giving us the intel he is getting. He is keeping us in the loop. People seem to forget that. Instead of being grateful, they bash him for his intel.

So that's why he wasn't on yesterday. Okie needs a break.

If you're going to be annoying, go do it somewhere else.
Samhain
Samhain

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 am

Samain: AMEN. Okie has enough drilling oil wells, this investment need not be that much more pressure.
But, down through the ages the MESSENGER ALWAYS GETS shot, hung, stabbed, slashed, bashed and bruised.
IT IS TIME TO LEAVE THE MESSENGER ALONE AND JUST LISTEN.THE BLESSING IS NEAR, if not here already.
If you want to bash someone - BASH good ol' Obama, he is the hold up. Also the Senators and Representatives. Politics really has no place in an investment, however this time we are doomed to be held up by the political meanderings of both the United States and Iraq with a little bit of UN and IMF thrown in. Chill out, wait for it, it will come.
Thanks Okie SOME of us appreciate you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

thursday rv ?? Empty Amen

Post by tomb22 Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:56 am

PrettyJulie and Jvel777, Good advice. When look for the Lord's perspective, we are looking in the right direction.
The "theater" as Phoenix calls it is designed to distract us and misdirect us. Typical magician and politician behavior.

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum