Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution?

+11
TenorJoe
Rowdy D
dinarling77
jvel777
wes
ct
Samhain
lonestargreg
OKie_GEM
procomp1
EddieB
15 posters

Go down

Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? Empty Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution?

Post by EddieB Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:27 am

Thursday, July 28, 2011July 28, 2011 - WHITE HATS REPORT #24
UPDATE

UPDATE: OBAMA OFFSHORE TRADING PROFITS EXCEED 3 BILLION DOLLARS

OBAMA IGNORES WORLD COURT ORDERS; OBAMA MENTAL CONDITION IS OF CONCERN TO STAFFERS; OBAMA IMPEACHMENT INEVITABLE!

We have been informed once again that Obama has flipped and flopped on the World Global Settlements.

Since our White Hats Report # 16 wherein we explain that President Obama had moved the funds from the Vatican Bank into a trading program with Josef Ackermann at Deutsche Bank, his trading profits have far exceeded 3 Billion Dollars according to Falcone’s investigators. At the present time, Obama has closed out his accounts at Deutsche Bank and is no longer trading directly with Josef Ackermann. It is still possible that Josef Ackermann may be assisting Obama with movement of his funds into other European banks in an attempt to obscure their relationship.

We have been told that this latest series of moves by Obama is a reaction to the White Hat Reports and all of the ongoing investigations he is and is not, aware of. Although Obama still retains his accounts at HSBC and Barclay Bank, it appears that Obama is now trying to hide his funds by moving them into accounts in Central America and Asia. As we previously reported, Price Waterhouse Coopers has put Barclay Bank on notice for the mismanaged and handling of Falcone's stolen funds and also for hiding these funds for the CIA. Investigators will continue to watch the movement of these illegal funds as evidence for future Impeachment and legal proceedings against Obama.

It doesn’t take a genius to talk knowledgeably of Obama's greed and narcissism in destroying America. Obama’s only goal is to fatten his bank accounts at the expense of the US citizens, US Constitution and America. From a forensic psychology standpoint, Obama feels entitled by his actions and is using the Office of the President to destroy America while taking billions of dollars out of the United States for his personal gain.

This evening, Obama informed the World Court that as long as he was President of the US, he would not sign off on the Global Settlements. As evidenced by Bonney’s letter referenced and cited in WH report #23, the income taxes paid to the US from a few GS recipients would almost pay off the national deficit and with tax revenues generated from other recipients involved collaterally in the Global Settlements, the US government would experience a surplus. And publicly the debate rages over whether the US needs to raise the debt ceiling when the solution is being ignored by Obama. With impeachment proceedings on the horizon, could criminal charges for tax evasion be far behind?

The entire world is on pins and needles watching the pending close of the World Global Settlements tomorrow which triggers the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and about 100 other countries at the same time. Obama got another burr in his mental craw and told the World Court he has absolutely no intention of releasing the World Global Settlements while he is in office.
We have spoken to some of his closest confidants and staffers within his inner circle. They are all very concerned about his overall mental stability. His own staff is attempting to move away from him because they don’t want to be involved with his rapidly enlarging personal ego, the power that he wields as the President and his deteriorating capacity to separate his personal vengeance towards his political enemies from the duties of the Office of the President. With the upcoming election next year, they want to distance themselves from his disastrously failing Administration as soon as possible

Obama knows his days are seriously numbered and the House of Representatives is speeding towards impeachment (they have the required votes already in hand) after his television folly this week regarding the Debt Ceiling.

What we have also been told is that ALL Obama cares about, if he is going to be impeached, is his bank account. His bank account? Really?

Our statement to the United States House of Representatives:

Now is the exact time for the House to complete the impeachment process to remove Obama from office. He is a disgrace to the Office of the Presidency, the United States of America and as our representative to the World community. It is unfortunate that the world did not know that Obama sold himself to the dark-side long ago, with a mission to CHANGE America, by sheer and utter destruction.

Hmmm I wonder what the 3 letter agencies have to say about this?

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

Last edited by EddieB on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Correction)
EddieB
EddieB

Back to top Go down

Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? Empty Re: Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution?

Post by procomp1 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:52 am

I thought somebody had a copy of his signuture releasing the r/v if it is true he has mental problems why cant someone get him out before he toltaly ruins this country or worse i know things like this takes time but this guy and what he is doing just makes me sick to my stomach ohwell i will quit babbling but im just pissed over this sorry everyone have a goodnight i hope and pray this article is old or turned around thanks guys bye

procomp1

Back to top Go down

Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? Empty Re: Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution?

Post by OKie_GEM Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:37 am

I find this somewhat but not totally hard to believe. If true, then he is mirroring Hitler's behavior almost to a T.
OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:03 am

Don't believe every thing you read.

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Samhain Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:43 am

Please don't believe this mess. if our President was in any way mentally unstable, the VP would've taken over already. This piece is meant to scare you into believing our President is incompetent. He is just doing the job he was put there to do by those that put him there. Plain and simple.

If you're going to be annoying, go do it somewhere else.
Samhain
Samhain

Back to top Go down

Post by ct Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:53 am

You have got to be kidding me.....you totally have the right to dislike the man but get a grip....

ct

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:57 am

Wow our dictator in chief is something else. :evil:
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jvel777 Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:16 am

Ahhh....just more rumors. This article's source is from a blog. Nothing official.

jvel777

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:27 am

Samhain wrote:Please don't believe this mess. if our President was in any way mentally unstable, the VP would've taken over already. This piece is meant to scare you into believing our President is incompetent. He is just doing the job he was put there to do by those that put him there. Plain and simple.

No scaring here. His success in bringing this country to the brink of collapse speaks for itself.
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowdy D Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:38 am

yepper this says it all either way you are....America first then RV :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SGyVNippvA&
Rowdy D
Rowdy D

Back to top Go down

Post by TenorJoe Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:46 am

confused No one would like to see this man impeached more than I but this report seems a little too tidy. I am a news junky and I following political happenings daily ever since he was "installed." Impeachment? I have never heard anything of the kind, except from wishful thinkers of anti-Marxist patriots. Destruction of the United States as we know it? LOL, I have written volumes. Talk about hatred and racism, this man is the king of hatred - in a nice suit. He has become a god in his own mind and in the minds of his base of ignorant dependants who think government is their means of sustenance, you know, a big screen TV and a lifetime supply of Twinkies … and another generation is born. Obama’s head is the size of the moon (with ears) but his eloquence in rhetoric could sell snow to an Eskimo, at least from a t-prompter. But I digress.

Listen, Soros is ready to throw a billion at his re-election to complete the implosion. George may be evil but he is not stupid. He has done this all before. I cannot say anything more about the above mentioned impeachment article until I have verification from multiple other sources. (Bring it on!) bounce Smile

TenorJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by carolynjean Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:02 am

Here is a link to the update on this topic from Clifton Hodges ( the attorney letter that got a lot of attention about a month or so ago). Update is just a couple days old.

An interesting read from a pro and con outlook on the dinar RV.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:76BEbjrtrFkJ:alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2010/10/world-global-settlement-funds.html+world+global+settlements&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

carolynjean

Back to top Go down

Obama Refuses To Sign Off on WGS Which Triggers Iraqi Dinar Revalution? Empty WGS is not tied to RV, but in addition to it..understand that & be at peace. DLW

Post by DLWard Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:18 am

To quote a famous Dinarian " NUFF SAID"

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:52 am

Plus look at the link for reference. It's a blogspot. Not a true news article. This is someone just rambling on the internet is all.

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:08 pm

I know some one that claims she received a settlement from the wgs 6 weeks ago. At the time I was not sure and still not positive i understand it, but i do know she said it was from something from over ten years ago. Again armadillo skin. This person has nothing to gain by lying

hubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Really...? Come on guys and gals, can't we just stay focused on the task at hand - the r/v of our investment?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum