Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here

+26
Blexum
Kevind53
bobd
supergirl
mitkire
doodoo
therealbutterfly
landcareunlimited
IQD4US
Happy Life
sandwedge
wes
justdawn
clayf
golfdaily
sn1pe
KAI
Ponee
Purpleskyz
gunny2011
CaptnJerry
davidpg
tnbulldog
forextraderthomas
skyegale
c969696
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Empty Re: "Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here

Post by doodoo Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Those are Hillary look-alikes, CaptnJerry...They have a whole bunch of them so that the REAL Hillary can take space shuttles to clandestine meetings world wide, so that WE will doubt the GURUS! This way we won't really know when we are going to become zillionaires. 🐱

doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Empty Re: "Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Would it be nice to find someone who work for you on your investment on
performance basic only and only get paid when you the client make
money ? If there was such a person wouldn't you want to know what he
think about all this ?

forextraderthomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Would it be nice to find someone who work for you on your investment on
performance basic only and only get paid when you the client make
money ? If there was such a person wouldn't you want to know what he
think about all this ?

forextraderthomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justdawn Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:33 pm

I am still waiting for understanding from Bulldog75 or any other mod that knows the answers because I am so confused. I've been watching this site since July and I still want to believe but I can't make sense of this. I posted VP Biden and H Clinton's schedules (you can see it at 10:48am on this thread) with some questions. I just want to understand.

IT TAKES 9 hours 14 minutes and 55 seconds to fly from IRAQ to DC. How much faster can their plane be than the ones we fly in?

1-12-2012 Guru Bulldog75 HILLARY AND BIDEN HAVE BEEN IN IRAQ FOR BUSINESS TODAY... ONLY TODAY. THEY HAVE ALREADY LEFT. THEY WERE THERE FOR BUSINESS... PROTOCOL...A SHORT TWO HOUR BUSINESS TRIP. GIVE YOU ONE GUESS WHAT THAT WAS ABOUT...ITS RVD RELATED: YES
end quote

I am so confused. I've been following this site since July. I want to believe. Please help me understand the two hour business meeting, plane flights there and back, and their schedules here in the US from yesterday and today. I can't seem to make it work in my head or on paper. Sorry I'm so confused but I know you know how it happened. I just want clarification. THANKS!

justdawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:06 pm

those two couldn't order a pizza let only negotiate anything to do with an r/v.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:07 pm

@justdawn sweetie, honey, babydoll. they weren't there honey. they just weren't there. trust your gut and your instincts. you are very wise to investigate and think for your self. i don't think bulldog will answer you here either.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:17 pm

my intell says they were rerouted to alaska to remove snow from sara palins roof. lol

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:26 pm

@bobd - LOL!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:31 pm

I going to ask my barber today when i get all my hairs to look into
his cat eyes after asking if the cat know the dinar is going rv .It
claim the cat know the weather and good judge of people Will post asap
or on my return ..Wish me luck

forextraderthomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:40 pm

As AJ pointed out, we can neither prove nor disprove the info. Schedules mean nothing. Until and unless something appears in the news, (photo OP etc.) we really have no way to prove anything.

Kissinger most famously did this as Scty of State, when he traveled many times to the ME totally in secret to negotiate with the Arabs and Israelis.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 2805820865  "Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 2805820865  "Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 2805820865  "Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justdawn Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:58 pm

@supergirl
Thanks for the answer. I just so wanted to believe that it was the truth. It seems that Kevind53 is in agreement with AJ about proving or disproving the info (post 2:40pm this tread). It seems I kinda disproved it to myself though, because with flight times and their US schedules, it seemed impossible... but I was just hoping I was wrong. I thought if I asked Bulldog75 that he would explain since he seems to know so much. I've been lurking on this site as well as others. I guess I'm still a newbie. I'll keep quiet.
Thanks for putting up with my stupid questions =)
Dawn

justdawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:14 pm

justdawn, It's easy to understand......bulldog puts out absolute noncense and then sit's back and laughs at the responces he gets from it. You just don't believe anything with his name on it is all. Simple. He made his name a joke...period.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IL62881 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:21 pm

I for one can honestly believe they were over there because all of those in HIGH PLACES: ODUMMER, H. AND B. CLINTON, BIDEN, HAVE CLONES. WHICH ONE WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND WHICH ONE WAS SOMEWHERE ELSE. who knows????? You people really need to realize that God is watching and seeing and hearing everything on these boards and everywhere else - I would be very careful I fear God enuf to know repercussions for ugliness. I don't have to believe everything I read but when you say it its out there and you are accountable whether you are guru or not.
odummer has a white haired clone, hilary has a clone with better hair do and biden they haven't really exposed his clone but I am sure he has one they can't be at 2 different functions at one time unless..........................Haven't been here in a long time and gosh just realized I have missed NOTHING ..........................most of you need to get a different life than following the blogs - try "just hopin" on currency newhound then you only read the real news. :nono:
BASH ME WHO CARES, I WON'T BE BACK. OKIE PLEASE CLEAN UP YOUR SITE!

IL62881

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Empty BIDIN IS IN THE US.

Post by geezer Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:30 pm

bidin is in the US JAN. 11, 2012 - UPDATED: JAN. 11, 2012
WASHINGTON D.C.- Vice President Joe Biden is dismissing whispers in Washington that President may choose someone else to run beside him as VP in November. When asked on Wisconsin's Afternoon News whether he would be the number two on the ticket, Biden said, "Absolutely! There isn't any question
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Empty clinton-biden in iraq

Post by idunnozip Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:49 pm

:farao: first things first,,,,,im nobodys guru,,,but i believe there was a news story on nbc nightly news last night detailing B & C's visit to iraq,,,,,,alledgedly there for other business,,,,,,looking for verification now

idunnozip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
Treaty Room
Washington, DC
January 12, 2012
SECRETARY CLINTON: Good morning, everyone, and it’s a pleasure to welcome Foreign Minister Medelci here to Washington for consultations. I’ve had the opportunity to work with him now and it’s a great tribute to the strong bilateral relationship between our two countries that we have ongoing consultations like this.

Our two nations have worked closely on security and economic issues, particularly counterterrorism, for more than a decade. Algeria is a charter member of the Global Counterterrorism Forum which we launched last September in New York. And we recently initiated a Counterterrorism Contact Group to further facilitate cooperation in the Sahel. THEY NEVER WERE THERE !!!!!!!
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Bulldog75: 11:00PM UPDATE: HILLARY AND BIDEN HAVE BEEN IN IRAQ FOR BUSINESS TODAY. HMMMMMMMMMM.
Bulldog75: IT WAS NOT A BEACH PARTY. ) Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
Treaty Room
Washington, DC
January 12, 2012
SECRETARY CLINTON: Good morning, everyone, and it’s a pleasure to welcome Foreign Minister Medelci here to Washington for consultations. I’ve had the opportunity to work with him now and it’s a great tribute to the strong bilateral relationship between our two countries that we have ongoing consultations like this. WHY ARE WE BEING FED THIS STUFF......ITS TOO EASY TO PROVE WRONG
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by idunnozip Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Select Your LanguageAfan OromoAlbanianAmharicArmenianAzerbaijaniAzeriBanglaBosnianBurmeseCantoneseChineseCreoleCroatianDariEnglish WorldwideFrenchGeorgianGreekHausaIndonesianKhmerKhmer (English)KinyarwandaKirundiKoreanKurdiKurdishLaoLearning EnglishMacedonianMandarinNdebelePashtoPashto - DeewaPersianPortugueseRussianSerbianShonaSomaliSpanishSwahiliThaiTibetanTibetan (English)TigrignaTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseZimbabwe - English

Live Streams: Latest Newscast | Africa Live | Global Live

News

Web Features

Interactive

Web Services

Links

News "Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Icon-media-xml-smRSS Feed

January 09, 2011

Clinton in Gulf for Talks on Iran, Iraq

David Gollust | Abu Dhabi

• "Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Icon-email
  • "Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Icon-printer

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Ap_clinton_hillary__480_9jan11Photo: AP
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (file photo)

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has begun a five-day visit to the Gulf region aimed at persuading Arab allies to tighten nuclear sanctions on Iran, and to enhance their ties with Iraq’s newly formed government. She says Arab allies should stay focused on Iran despite reports its nuclear weapons drive may have slowed.

Clinton’s visit here was preceded by reports that Iran’s apparent quest for a nuclear weapons capability may take considerably longer than anticipated only months ago.

But she says that should be little consolation to countries in the Gulf and elsewhere that might be threatened or intimidated by a nuclear-armed Iran, and that the world community should continue tightening sanctions on Tehran.

In an airborne talk with reporters moments before her arrival in Abu Dhabi, Clinton downplayed a published suggestion by the retiring head of Israel’s intelligence service that Iran might not have a weapons capability before 2015. "The timeline is not so important as the international effort to try to ensure that whatever the timeline, Iran is not pursuing nuclear weapons. I don’t know that it gives much comfort to somebody who is in the Gulf, or is in a country that Iran has vowed to destroy that it’s a one year or a three-year time frame. So I think we should keep the focus where it belongs on the intensive international effort, certainly highlighted by the sanctions," she said.

Clinton said Iran, which has close trade ties with some Gulf states, is constantly trying to evade the impact of U.N. nuclear sanctions.

She said the consistent U.S. message to friends in the Gulf is that there is no part of the world with more at stake in trying to deter Iran from becoming the creator and possessor of nuclear arms.

Clinton also said she is trying to prod the mainly Sunni-Muslim Gulf states to fully embrace Iraq’s Shiite-led government, especially after last month’s coalition deal in Baghdad that ended a months-long stalemate.

"I would like to see every country open an embassy. I’d like to see normal relations. I’d like to see the leaders of Iraq invited and consulted. I hope that when I’m in Doha, we’ll have a meeting of the Gulf Cooperation Council. And that will be one of the issues on the agenda so far as I’m concerned. So it’s slowly, but I think positively, making progress," she said.

Clinton said her Gulf talks also will cover Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts and ways to bolster stability in Yemen.

Her Gulf trip includes stops in Dubai, Oman and Qatar, where in Doha she will join in the seventh Forum for the Future.

A joint undertaking of Arab countries and G-8 industrial powers, the forum is aimed, among other things, at strengthening civil society and advancing womens’ empowerment in the region.

NEW: Follow our Middle East reports on Twitter
and discuss them on our [url=https://www.facebook.com/pages/VOAMiddleEastVoices/124360240958667? v=wall]Facebook[/url] page.

Related Articles

[url=http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/javascript:openMoreSideContent('25','Expand', 'Collapse');]Expand[/url]

• "Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Icon-email
  • "Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Icon-printer

Latest World News

[More...]

Day in Pictures

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Afp_afghanistan_kuran_240_12Jan12

Road to the White House

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 75-usa-votes
VOA coverage of the U.S. presidential election race
Read More...

Latest Blog Posts

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Student-unionOn Armenians, Armenians, and ArmeniansVOA Student Union
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Digital-frontiersGizmo Party Time in Vegas!Digital Frontiers
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Russia-watchCan Russia’s Democracy Movement Lift the Weight of History?Russia Watch
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 China-wangreSuperheroes Spotted in BeijingChina Wangre
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Science-worldScience Scanner: NASA Finds New Planets with Twin SunsScience World

[All VOA blogs...]

Video Features

Going Green
Rebecca Ward reports on passive houses that reduce energy consumption.

Click here for Money in Motion
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Passive+House

Most-Viewed Articles

1. Dutchman Pleads Guilty to Killing Peru Woman
  2. US Denies Role in Iranian Nuclear Scientist's Death
  3. Taliban Ready For Afghan Peace Talks
  4. Syrian Rights Group: More Arab League Observers Leaving Country
  5. Clinton in Gulf for Talks on Iran, Iraq

Most E-mailed Articles

1. Humanities Fight to Survive in High-Tech World
  2. Book Cooks Up Recipe for Innovation
  3. Doomsday Clock Moves Forward
  4. US Denies Role in Iranian Nuclear Scientist's Death
  5. US Military to Help Build South Sudan

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Footer-voa-logo

idunnozip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Seems to be old news,

Lets move on to today.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:15 pm

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Deadhorse

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum