Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here

+26
Blexum
Kevind53
bobd
supergirl
mitkire
doodoo
therealbutterfly
landcareunlimited
IQD4US
Happy Life
sandwedge
wes
justdawn
clayf
golfdaily
sn1pe
KAI
Ponee
Purpleskyz
gunny2011
CaptnJerry
davidpg
tnbulldog
forextraderthomas
skyegale
c969696
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  Empty "Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here

Post by c969696 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:42 am

Bulldog75: WE ARE HAVING UPDATES AT VARIOUS TIMES. I WILL MAKE A SHORT UPDATE FOR YOU. PLS HOLD. THEN WE HAVE Q AND A. TYVM.

Bulldog75:
11:00PM UPDATE: HILLARY AND BIDEN HAVE BEEN IN IRAQ FOR BUSINESS TODAY. HMMMMMMMMMM.
Bulldog75: IT WAS NOT A BEACH PARTY.

Bulldog75:
BUSINESS WAS BEING TAKEN CARE IN THE MIDDLE EAST. WORLD BANK, BIS, IMF, UST ARE CO-OPING FOR THIS EVENT AND EVERYONE HAS TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE WITH THE SAME COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE AND ALL READY IN CONCERT FOR THE SAME CURTAIN CALL. I THINK WE ALL GET THE PICTURE HERE. THE STAGE IS SET. ELVIS HAS NOT LEFT THE BUILDING.

Bulldog75: OK FOR QUESTIONS BECAUSE I COULD TYPE ALL NIGHT; LETS DO SHORTHAND. TY. GO.

c969696

Back to top Go down

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  Empty Re: "Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here

Post by c969696 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:52 am

Public Schedule for January 11, 2012

Public Schedule
Washington, DC
January 11, 2012

SECRETARY HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

9:30 a.m.
Secretary Clinton meets with the senior management team, at the Department of State.
(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

11:45 a.m.
Secretary Clinton holds a bilateral meeting with Qatari Foreign Minister Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabor Al Thani, at the Department of State.
(JOINT PRESS AVAILABILITY )

3:15 p.m. Secretary Clinton meets with Pakistani Ambassador-designate Sherry Rehman, at the Department of State.
(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

4:30 p.m. Secretary Clinton attends a meeting at the White House.
(MEDIA DETERMINED BY WHITE HOUSE)

This was her schedule for yesterday so please guru 's stop with the lies and stop trying pump us.

c969696

Back to top Go down

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  Empty Re: "Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here

Post by c969696 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:55 am

Biden campaigns in N.H., on video

And Specter boosts VP's stock

January 11, 2012|ASSOCIATED PRESS

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  Pixel

TARGETING the Republican front-runner, Vice President Joe Biden told New Hampshire Democrats yesterday that President Obama would be an advocate for the middle class, casting Mitt Romney as someone who would side with the wealthy.
Biden, in a video conference with party activists, said that a recent comment by Romney - "I like being able to fire people" - was "probably taken a little out of context." But he said that Romney "thinks it's more important for the stockholders and the shareholders and the investors and the venture-capital guys to do well than for those employees to be part of the bargain."

Biden was in NH yesterday campaigning so once again guru's please stop the lies and stop pumping us. If this a christian site then why do yall continue to promote lies from these people.

c969696

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:16 am

"This was her schedule for yesterday so please guru 's stop with the lies and stop trying pump us." 969696

yes , because what comes out of the media and/or the White House is so accurate! Just because they say that was her schedule doesn't mean it was! ... how long have you been with us? Oh I see , about a month now. Hmm

Come RV!!
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:30 am

I agree .these guys know nothing ....

forextraderthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:40 am

Enough with the false information already.

c969696 wrote:Bulldog75: WE ARE HAVING UPDATES AT VARIOUS
TIMES. I WILL MAKE A SHORT UPDATE FOR YOU. PLS HOLD. THEN WE HAVE Q AND A. TYVM.

Bulldog75:
11:00PM UPDATE: HILLARY AND BIDEN HAVE BEEN IN IRAQ FOR BUSINESS TODAY. HMMMMMMMMMM.

Bulldog75:
BUSINESS WAS BEING TAKEN CARE IN THE MIDDLE EAST. WORLD BANK, BIS, IMF, UST ARE CO-OPING FOR THIS EVENT AND EVERYONE HAS TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE WITH THE SAME COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE AND ALL READY IN CONCERT FOR THE SAME CURTAIN CALL. I THINK WE ALL GET THE PICTURE HERE. THE STAGE IS SET. ELVIS HAS NOT LEFT THE BUILDING.

Bulldog75: OK FOR QUESTIONS BECAUSE I COULD TYPE ALL NIGHT; LETS DO SHORTHAND. TY. GO.
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 am

skyegale wrote:"This was her schedule for yesterday so please guru 's stop with the lies and stop trying pump us." 969696

yes , because what comes out of the media and/or the White House is so accurate! Just because they say that was her schedule doesn't mean it was! ... how long have you been with us? Oh I see , about a month now. Hmm

Come RV!!

And you have been here for only six months now. You can of course provide verifiable proof they were in Iraq? other than some guru saying they were there. Thought not.
affraid affraid
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by c969696 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:27 am

Well skygale prove that they where in iraq with some type news article besides what the gurus say in i will apologize. Until then silence is golden. Thanks

Last edited by ponee on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editted by ponee because c969696 is off line (keep your mouth shut))

c969696

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 am

Come on guys... Please try to show a little respect to others...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gunny2011 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:41 am

c969696 wrote:Well skygale prove that they where in iraq with some type news article besides what the gurus say in i will apologize. Until then keep your mouth shut.Thanks

No, he doesn't have to prove anything, especially to people here at this site. He takes the intel(with a grain of salt) and passes it along to those that may not have heard and trying to stay positive along the way. Please do not be gullable enough to think that everybody in the US and the world will know where two of the most important people in our government are at all times. You obviously do not understand this game. There is thing called security and then it's just not anybody's business as to where they are. Also, please be careful with telling people to shut their mouths, as this is exactly what will get you in trouble in more ways than one. You can do it all day long on the internet and might get banned. Just be careful, that's all I am saying. Take the information and intel and drive on. You are one of those that needs the proof, which will never come. Accept it or not or better yet, bring your own intel into the room and share if you dare. Not bashing, just please be respectful.

gunny2011

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:44 am

i think Bulldog75 is great person ..What
happen to great thanksgiving ,best Christmas and etc etc ??

Last edited by forextraderthomas on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

forextraderthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by c969696 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:50 am

Well any other time that biden or clinton has made a trip to iraq or wherever its all over the news. And what bulldog is stating is not intel its based on a news article with hillary clinton speaking about iraq yesterday so intel and factional info is different.

c969696

Back to top Go down

Post by c969696 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 am

The Taliban’s political wing is ready to enter peace talks to end the war in Afghanistan, the group said today, but the insurgents will continue their armed struggle in the meantime.

The militant movement’s emailed statement suggested that efforts to bring Afghan factions to the table are gathering momentum, but also highlighted some of the blocks on the way to any settlement – in particular, the Taliban’s insistence that the government of President Hamid Karzai is an illegitimate “stooge” of the West.

Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid said the militants had been fighting for the past 15 years to establish an Islamic government in Afghanistan “in accordance with the request of its people”.

“It is for this purpose and for bringing about peace and stability in Afghanistan that we have increased our political efforts to come to mutual understanding with the world in order to solve the current ongoing situation,” Mr Mujahid said in a statement.

“But this understanding does not mean a surrender from jihad and neither is it connected to an acceptance of the constitution of the stooge Kabul administration.”

One of the international community and Afghan government’s conditions for reconciliation is that the Taliban must accept the Afghan constitution, meaning they must recognise Mr Karzai’s government. Mr Mujahid’s outright rejection of this is likely to be a key obstacle in the peace process.

For the past month, rumours have swirled about the possibility of peace talks between the US-led coalition in Afghanistan and the Taliban in the Gulf nation of Qatar.

On Wednesday, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton appeared to acknowledge US efforts to jump-start a peace process with the Islamic militants to help bring an end to the decade-long war.

Washington has been mulling releasing several Taliban prisoners from Guantanamo Bay as a confidence-building measure.

Ms Clinton also indicated progress on the related effort to open a political representative office for the Taliban in Qatar, whose role as would-be host for peace talks gained reluctant approval from Mr Karzai last month.

But she said that any power-sharing deal would also have to involve insurgents renouncing violence, breaking with al Qaida and respecting Afghanistan’s constitution, including rights guaranteed to women and minorities.

The United States and its coalition allies are preparing to withdraw most of their forces and end their combat role in 2014, when responsibility for security will be in the hands of the greatly expanded Afghan army and police.

But despite a surge of foreign troops in Afghanistan in the past two years, and an overwhelming superiority in numbers and firepower, the military effort has been unable to defeat the insurgency.

Many now fear that a resurgent Taliban will be able to exploit the withdrawal of the 130,000-strong Nato-led force over the next three years by again capturing wide areas in the south and east.

As a result, the Obama administration and its allies appear to have gradually embraced talks as the best way to end the war, even if fighting continues beyond the deadline to withdraw foreign fighting forces in 2014. Although the US says those talks must be led by the Karzai government, it has held its own direct talks with Taliban representatives over the last year.

c969696

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 am

One month, six months, I'm not coming here and 'knocking' the intel these guys provide us. Why try to dispute everything? Take it for what it's worth and if there is nothing 'good' to say, then why say and stir up at all!?
Come RV!!
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by c969696 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:57 am

Here is the link for that article i posted.So what you saying is its not a problem when the gurus state untruth but its a problem when people post the real truth. Like i said skygale prove the articles wrong and i will apologize.

http://www.eecho.ie/news/world/taliban-ready-for-peace-talks-535510.html

c969696

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:59 am

Well skygale prove that they where in iraq with some type news article besides what the gurus say in i will apologize. Until then keep your mouth shut.Thanks

lol Not gonna happen! The funny thing IS, if you would take your 'own' advice we wouldn't even be having this conversation Wink - like we're gonna know where Biden and Hillary are at all times- if you seriously listen and believe main stream media you need to wake up!
Come RV!!
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:05 am

Good Morning to you all!

I see that you all are still at each others throats.

Off to OOM2 where the peeps seem a little more.... well Christian.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  2245507099"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by c969696 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:06 am

Prove where they are skyegale or just be quiet about this. Your just one of those lazy dinar people that dont look up the news yourself and you just sit around an beleive all the guru hype. Intel and factional truth is different..

c969696

Back to top Go down

Post by gunny2011 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:11 am

forextraderthomas wrote:i think Bulldog75 is great person ,but has nothing better to do than get on his soap box ....Like i said Bulldog75 like many others know just as much about when this dinar happen as man in moon . in 2 years not one time has anything they said happen ..What happen to great thanksgiving ,best Christmas and etc etc ??

Do you not understand that you are on Okie's website bashing his wingmen?? They are not self proclaimed "gurus". They receive information and pass it along. You have to understand and know Bulldog for who he is. Just like Bear, Poppy, etc. Go on a conference call with these guys and listen to them. You might understand where they are coming from with their information. They are just trying to bring positive information to us, that's it. Are they pumper, dumpers, outright optimistics?? Could be, but only as you interpret their information. You will never get "proof" for anything that they pass along and they all tell you that this is "rumor until it actually happens". If you come in here solely to be negative, please go away and to somewhere else where they might let you be that way. Good luck with finding somewhere like that.

gunny2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:19 am

Sometimes when I read threads like this, I imagine a tug of war game. There is a big mud hole and two teams on either side pulling back and forth, back and forth on that rope. Nothing gained. Just two teams always in the constant struggle. Going nowhere.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:36 am

Ok . Just stating the facts ..As i said i think Bulldog is great person ,but also i still go with no know know when or if this going to happen ..About Clinton being Iraq yesterday i know for a fact she was not ..

forextraderthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by gunny2011 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:53 am

forextraderthomas wrote:Ok . Just stating the facts ..As i said i think Bulldog is great person ,but also i still go with no know know when or if this going to happen ..About Clinton being Iraq yesterday i know for a fact she was not ..

Cool. Thanks for sharing. But, again, somebody could come on here and tell you to prove it. Prove that she was not in Iraq. Other than your word, there is not proof as your word is based on what "somebody told you". So, again, you are not different sharing this than any of the "gurus". Let's put this to rest as we have wasted enough time on this.

gunny2011

Back to top Go down

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  Empty Schedules: Biden and Clinton

Post by KAI Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 am

Public Schedule
Washington, DC

January 12, 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice President's Schedule - January 12, 2012
Subscribe to Vice President's Schedule - January 12, 2012Add Events to iCal
Format: 01-12-2012.mm-dd-yyyy. .View by:WeekDayPrevious Thursday, January 12 2012All Times ET Next .

No public schedule.

9:15 a.m. Secretary Clinton meets with the assistant secretaries of the regional bureaus, at the Department of State.
(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

10:30 a.m. Secretary Clinton holds a bilateral meeting with Algerian Foreign Minister Mourad Medelci, at the Department of State.
(JOINT PRESS AVAILABILITY FOLLOWING BILATERAL MEETING AT APPROXIMATELY 11:05 a.m.)
Pre-set time for video cameras: 10:15 a.m. from the 23rd Street Entrance Lobby.
Final access time for journalists and still photographers: 10:45 a.m. from the 23rd Street Entrance Lobby.

12:30 p.m. Secretary Clinton meets with Under Secretary of Defense Michèle Flournoy, at the Department of State.
(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

7:30 p.m. Secretary Clinton delivers remarks at a celebration of the opening of the American Wing of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, in New York City.
(MEDIA DETERMINED BY HOST)

KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:09 am

Have you ever been in cy opps? If you have nothing is truth, not even the schedules for the white house when it comes to the high ups, for fear of being assasinated! If I were Biden and Clinton, I would not want anybody to know my destination, especailly to the middle east. So, with that said, telling people to keep their mouths shut here on OOM is offensive, please go back and change it. AJ

c969696 wrote:Well skygale prove that they where in iraq with some type news article besides what the gurus say in i will apologize. Until then keep your mouth shut.Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 am

AJAnderson wrote:Have you ever been in cy opps? If you have nothing is truth, not even the schedules for the white house when it comes to the high ups, for fear of being assasinated! If I were Biden and Clinton, I would not want anybody to know my destination, especailly to the middle east. So, with that said, telling people to keep their mouths shut here on OOM is offensive, please go back and change it. AJ

He appears to be off line at this time. I editted it for him ..
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 am

and?????

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 am

She was on world news last night in Washington ,DC .Fact and truth .

forextraderthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by golfdaily Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 am

Think about it.... H and B may not announce to the world where they are. Intel has the inside scoop. many times... common sense tells me they could be there for a couple of hours.... sleep on their big luxury jet. back to the states... and be back in DC before anyone missed them. Let's give the intel providers a break. Go RV

golfdaily

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:34 am

and....we swing to the opposite side of the reporting:

1-12-2012 Guru Bulldog75 HILLARY AND BIDEN HAVE BEEN IN IRAQ FOR BUSINESS TODAY... ONLY TODAY. THEY HAVE ALREADY LEFT. THEY WERE THERE FOR BUSINESS... PROTOCOL...A SHORT TWO HOUR BUSINESS TRIP. GIVE YOU ONE GUESS WHAT THAT WAS ABOUT...ITS RVD RELATED: YES

Should we all hum the Jeopardy Song while you decide?
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:34 am

good one KAI,de-bunking the Bunkers yeh hillarys in Iraq my a**
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by c969696 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:46 am

Im not changing nothing. They are not in Iraq..

c969696

Back to top Go down

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  Empty Biden and Hilary in Iraq???

Post by justdawn Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:48 am

I tried to comment on the update saying that VP Biden and Hilary Clinton were in IRAQ doing business today but the topic was closed. I was looking for what they accomplished during their visit, but I can't find any information that says they are there or were there.

Here's the Quote from Okie and Wingmen Section:
JAN.12,2012 12:01AM CST.

BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: WE ARE HAVING UPDATES AT VARIOUS TIMES. I WILL MAKE A SHORT UPDATE FOR YOU. PLS HOLD. THEN WE HAVE Q AND A. TYVM.

Bulldog75: 11:00PM UPDATE: HILLARY AND BIDEN HAVE BEEN IN IRAQ FOR BUSINESS TODAY. HMMMMMMMMMM.

END QUOTE

This is all I found on Joe Biden's whereabouts:

Biden to Ohio
1/12/12 4:55 AM EST
The vice president travels to Ohio to deliver remarks on college affordability with Education Secretary Arne Duncan. According to the White House, Biden "will also call on colleges and universities to do their part to contain costs and ensure college remains within reach for the middle class."
and link - http://www.politico.com/politico44/

Also, his schedule yesterday:
WEDNESDAY January 11
9:30 AM
The President and the Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
10:10 AM
The President and the Vice President hold a roundtable meeting on Insourcing American Jobs
12:15 PM
The President delivers remarks on Insourcing American Jobs; the Vice President attends
and link - http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/vice-president/2012-W02

And as for Hilary Clinton whereabouts:

Public Schedule for January 11, 2012

Public Schedule
Washington, DC
January 11, 2012

9:30 a.m. Secretary Clinton meets with the senior management team, at the Department of State.
(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

11:45 a.m. Secretary Clinton holds a bilateral meeting with Qatari Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabor Al Thani, at the Department of State.
(JOINT PRESS AVAILABILITY FOLLOWING BILATERAL MEETING AT APPROXIMATELY 12:55 P.M.)
Pre-set time for video cameras: 12:00 p.m. from the 23rd Street Entrance Lobby.
Final access time for journalists and still photographers: 12:30 p.m. from the 23rd Street Entrance Lobby.

3:15 p.m. Secretary Clinton meets with Pakistani Ambassador-designate Sherry Rehman, at the Department of State.
(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

4:30 p.m. Secretary Clinton attends a meeting at the White House.
(MEDIA DETERMINED BY WHITE HOUSE)
And link - http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/appt/2012/01/180418.htm

AND FOR TODAY:
Public Schedule for January 12, 2012

Public Schedule
Washington, DC
January 12, 2012

9:15 a.m. Secretary Clinton meets with the assistant secretaries of the regional bureaus, at the Department of State.
(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

10:30 a.m. Secretary Clinton holds a bilateral meeting with Algerian Foreign Minister Mourad Medelci, at the Department of State.
(JOINT PRESS AVAILABILITY FOLLOWING BILATERAL MEETING AT APPROXIMATELY 11:05 a.m.)
Pre-set time for video cameras: 10:15 a.m. from the 23rd Street Entrance Lobby.
Final access time for journalists and still photographers: 10:45 a.m. from the 23rd Street Entrance Lobby.

12:30 p.m. Secretary Clinton meets with Under Secretary of Defense Michèle Flournoy, at the Department of State.
(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

7:30 p.m. Secretary Clinton delivers remarks at a celebration of the opening of the American Wing of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, in New York City.
(MEDIA DETERMINED BY HOST)
And link - http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/appt/2012/01/180512.htm

=====
So I am trying to figure out when they were in Iraq. Why wouldn't it be posted anywhere? Sorry, I could be COMPLETELY confused. It's been known to happen =). Maybe they don't sleep??? Could you be so kind to explain this to me? In no means am I trying to bash or cause problems... it's just an honest question from a confused person =).

IMPORTANT NOTE:
IT TAKES 9 hours 14 minutes and 55 seconds to fly from IRAQ to DC. How much faster can their plane be than the ones we fly in?

1-12-2012 Guru Bulldog75 HILLARY AND BIDEN HAVE BEEN IN IRAQ FOR BUSINESS TODAY... ONLY TODAY. THEY HAVE ALREADY LEFT. THEY WERE THERE FOR BUSINESS... PROTOCOL...A SHORT TWO HOUR BUSINESS TRIP. GIVE YOU ONE GUESS WHAT THAT WAS ABOUT...ITS RVD RELATED: YES
end quote

I am so confused. I've been following this site since July. I want to believe. Please help me understand the two hour trip, plane flights there and back, and their schedules here from yesterday and today. I can't seem to make it work in my head or on paper. Sorry I'm so confused.

Last edited by justdawn on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:54 am; edited 7 times in total

justdawn

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:50 am

golfdaily wrote:Think about it.... H and B may not announce to the world where they are. Intel has the inside scoop. many times... common sense tells me they could be there for a couple of hours.... sleep on their big luxury jet. back to the states... and be back in DC before anyone missed them. Let's give the intel providers a break. Go RV
While what you say does make sense, and I'm not trying to pick, but the guru dinar intel has been wrong dang near every step of the way.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  Empty hillary doing speech yesterday in white house on tv

Post by c969696 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:54 am

here is the linkhttp://www.wgrz.com/video/1384107500001/1/Clinton-Calls-Assad-Speech-Chillingly-Cynical

c969696

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 am

There has been nothing on the news that indicated they are in Iraq.. To those that have posted their schedules, thank you. Appears to be more guru fabrication IMO..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:57 am

c969696 wrote:here is the linkhttp://www.wgrz.com/video/1384107500001/1/Clinton-Calls-Assad-Speech-Chillingly-Cynical

The information is appreciated. I like that it disputes what was posted but is without antagonistic undertones. More people will listen to you. Thank you for the link.

Very Happy
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:58 am

Possibly pre-recorded to be fed to us?
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by c969696 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:59 am

Ok your right im done. Just keep beleiving the guru hype

c969696

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Life Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:04 am

I merged all these topis into one, no need to have four topics on the same thing.

Being HAPPY doesn't mean everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections!
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:10 am

golfdaily wrote:Think about it.... H and B may not announce to the world where they are. Intel has the inside scoop. many times... common sense tells me they could be there for a couple of hours.... sleep on their big luxury jet. back to the states... and be back in DC before anyone missed them. Let's give the intel providers a break. Go RV

It talk 10 to 13 hour to fly one way .How much more do you need golfdaily ?

forextraderthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:15 am

WHAT IS THE FLIGHT TIME WASHINGTON DC, USA TO BAGDAD, IRAQ?

Answer: 9 hours 14 minutes and 55 seconds. Non-Stop.
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  Empty Clinton in Iraq Nov 11,2012 Not

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:17 am

1-12-2012 Guru Lojak we look great...am I surprised we havent seen it...but my understanding is that some announcements are forthcoming...I hope you all see the significance of [Hillary and Biden] going over there for the day.

1-12-2012 Guru Freeway Bill Biden and Hillary were indeed in Iraq yesterday and finalization on RV is complete...We are just waiting for them to announce this bad boy... know that we are the closest we can be right now...Cashing in is just around the corner

1-12-2012 Guru Bulldog75 HILLARY AND BIDEN HAVE BEEN IN IRAQ FOR BUSINESS TODAY... ONLY TODAY. THEY HAVE ALREADY LEFT. THEY WERE THERE FOR BUSINESS... PROTOCOL...A SHORT TWO HOUR BUSINESS TRIP. GIVE YOU ONE GUESS WHAT THAT WAS ABOUT...ITS RVD RELATED: YES.

I guess these guys do not watch world news at 6:30 each day .. Hey i know they are trying these guru to get us the best intel they can .. Does anyone remember Sec Paulsen ???If you do your research it states when the rv should happen ... :shock:

forextraderthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by forextraderthomas Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:19 am

KAI wrote:
WHAT IS THE FLIGHT TIME WASHINGTON DC, USA TO BAGDAD, IRAQ?

Answer: 9 hours 14 minutes and 55 seconds. Non-Stop.

ok thanks .

forextraderthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:22 am

source: http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FJKFEJ

12/01/2012 18:15:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Leader in the Iraqiya Slate, Rafi’ Al Esawi, discussed with the American Ambassador to Iraq, James Jeffery, the political status in Iraq.

A close source told NINA that both sides also discussed means to exit from the current crisis. /End/

IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:27 am

source: http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FJKFEJ

12/01/2012 18:15:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Leader in the Iraqiya Slate, Rafi’ Al Esawi, discussed with the American Ambassador to Iraq, James Jeffery, the political status in Iraq.

A close source told NINA that both sides also discussed means to exit from the current crisis. /End/

IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:34 am

Not to throw gas on a burning fire, but I had a laugh at myself over this topic. Any of you still writing 2011 on checks? I have not made the transition from 2011 to 2012 yet. I looked that the Voice of America article several times and even thought she might be in the middle east right now. Not until just now did the light bulb go off...the date on the article was January 8th 2011...not 2012. I must have looked at it 10 times before it clicked. I even went so far as to click on the conference referenced in the article (http://forumfuture.qatar-conferences.org/EN/Pages/default.aspx) and she was definitely there this week...LAST YEAR!
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 am

landcareunlimited wrote:Not to throw gas on a burning fire, but I had a laugh at myself over this topic. Any of you still writing 2011 on checks? I have not made the transition from 2011 to 2012 yet. I looked that the Voice of America article several times and even thought she might be in the middle east right now. Not until just now did the light bulb go off...the date on the article was January 8th 2011...not 2012. I must have looked at it 10 times before it clicked. I even went so far as to click on the conference referenced in the article (http://forumfuture.qatar-conferences.org/EN/Pages/default.aspx) and she was definitely there this week...LAST YEAR!

WELL DONE!!!
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:04 pm

I dont know what is funnier, the gurus proudly stating that Clinton and Biden are in Iraq, or that people actually are trying to back those statements up by saying that the schedules published or videos of campaigning are smoke. Please tell me HOW you fake a full on rally or public meeting? Do you get all those people that were there to pretend it was a different day?

Whats worse is that ONE guru stated it, then the others fell in line. Just shows you the chain of info..... JMHO

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:45 pm

I saw this morning on Fox news, video of her from yesterday in some meeting in washington. Biden was suppossedly actually campaigning in NH on Tuesday, in a White House meetings yesterday and suppossed to be in Ohio today.

linkhttp://www.wgrz.com/video/1384107500001/1/Clinton-Calls-Assad-Speech-Chillingly-Cynical

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-tells-new-hampshire-democrats-that-obama-will-support-the-middle-class/2012/01/10/gIQA5u9NpP_story.html

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/01/event-more-for-media-than-ceos-110517.html

http://www.politico.com/politico44/whiteboard/2012/1/Biden_to_Ohio.html

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

"Clinton-Biden in Iraq" Thread Merged Here  Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Those are Hillary look-alikes, CaptnJerry...They have a whole bunch of them so that the REAL Hillary can take space shuttles to clandestine meetings world wide, so that WE will doubt the GURUS! This way we won't really know when we are going to become zillionaires. 🐱

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum