Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day.....

+2
Horizon
supergirl
6 posters

Go down

Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... Empty Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day.....

Post by supergirl Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:33 am

The world is too dangerous for anything but truth and too small for anything but love.
- William Sloane Coffin, Jr.
---
Half our fears are baseless; the other half discreditable.
- Christian Bovee
---
For me it is sufficient to have a corner by my hearth, a book and a friend, and a nap undisturbed by creditors or grief.
- Fernandez de Andrada

Your turn now....
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... Empty Re: Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day.....

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:18 am

The key to contentment is appreciation for what we have. Every time you want to grumble, think of others who have less; Ask the GOD to keep you humble, grateful for each happiness.☀

supergirl...your mind is on the same page as mine this morning....

Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... Empty Re: Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day.....

Post by bobd Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:32 am

WHEN DAY TO DAY LIVING GETS TO STRESSFULL WITH ALL THAT YOU ENCOUNTER. I SAY WHAT WOULD JESUS DO. ON THE EASY DAYS I SAY WHAT WOULD SCOOBY DO. GOOD MORNING ALL.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:37 am

@horizon its a pleasure to know we think a like. have an awesome day! i'm gonna take a break from dinar today for sanity sake. i hope we can keep this positive thread going. it would be spectacular to pop back in later to see what other brilliant quotes people come up with.

@bobd - love that one, funny too. thanks for participating. ;-)
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:50 am

how about-------FORTUNE FAVORS THE PREPARED MIND.
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Everyone believes very easily whatever they fear or desire.
-Jean de La Fontaine

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 pm

"do you think that you shall enter the garden of bliss without such trials as have come to those who have entered before you?" ---God

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success.
Napoleon Hill

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:50 pm

"Always do whatever's next. " ---George Carlin

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:55 pm

"There are powers inside of you which, if you could discover and use, would make of you everything you ever dreamed or imagined you could become." - Orison Swett Marsden

We all want to live to our FULL potential. It all starts with goals. You must be brave enough to plant a flag in the ground and say 'yes, THIS is what I want and I WILL make it happen.'

Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Encouraging Quotes To Get Us Through Hump Day..... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Failure is blindness to the strategic
element in events; success is readiness for
instant action when the opportune
moment arrives.
Newell D. Hillis

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:28 pm

LIVE EACH DAY AS IF IT WERE YOUR LAST AND TREAT ALL THE PEOPLE YOU ENCOUNTER WITH KINDNESS. CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR GONNA NEED C P R. BOB. D

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:35 pm

As long as a man stands in his own way,
everything seems to be in his way.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:46 pm

If you can’t dazzle them with dexterity, baffle them with bull.
- P. T. BARNUM

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
- CARL SANDBURG

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. ~Buddha
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:30 pm

thanks to everyone for participating. you guys sure did find some awesome quotes. thank you.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum