Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL

4 posters

Go down

The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL Empty The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL

Post by FREEWAY BILL Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:48 pm

As I look at what is going on right now with this economy, I find myself wondering why that businesses, when they are failing, they have board meetings where a chairman sits at the end of the table and conducts the meeting to come to a plan that makes sense to move the business forward until they become profitable again. They make cuts where they can and they move to re-establish the business with strategies.

SOOOOOO, why don't we do the same thing with this US Economic thing. Except why don't we go the REAL CHAIRMAN of the BOARD??? The founding fathers did when they started this whole thing, right? IN GOD WE TRUST is not a cliche, it is what this country was built on.

You have been asked to call your congressmen and Senators to voice your opinions because the "squeaky wheel gets the oil" Well our legislators are in the middle of a mess that was created by the BIG GOVERNMENT theories that we have been going towards for years. Why can't we go back to where the people decide what the legislators do as their representatives?

This is a time where this country needs to TURN TO GOD to get us through all of this. In my house, if things get so tough, we feel out of control, we TURN IT OVER TO GOD and somehow he shows us the way. Wouldn't it be nice if they did that in Washington?

An old pastor of mine used to say "The World is not getting too CHURCHY, but the Church is getting too WORLDLY" Maybe it is time for the WORLD to get a little CHURCHY????

Just my thoughts, but folks, GOD is in his Heaven and he is watching over us 24/7 and this too will pass. You are about to get a blessing that ......SURPRISE .... you are going to need (just in time) to help your loved ones get through this tremendous downturn that the USD is about to take while the re-establishment in a Government by the People and For the People is being accomplished.

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL

Post by ty-ty Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 pm

ll I can say is AMEN!

ty-ty

Back to top Go down

The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: The Utimate Chairman of the Board ....... FREEWAY BILL

Post by bigdoggie Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Nice post up there and I agree only problem is any time I had termites eat away at a house beyond repair they had to be exterminated period before I could start a new foundation. Thats the case here out with the old in with the new and I meen all new period. The thought of everything my father in WW11 grandfather in WW1 me in Nam and these idiots are doing what their doing it makes me want to puke and not in the toliet!

bigdoggie

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Thanks for sharing this, Bill. I read this today and it sounds good to me! Your thoughts?
http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.org/weblog/WebPosting.cfm?LogID=2813

"Why do we owe the Fed anything? The solution is:

1. Nationalize the Fed, so it is truly a FEDERAL Reserve.
2. Convert all Fed Notes (i.e., debt notes) into real interest-free money.
3. Convert all bonds to real money, except those held by the Fed itself. All of their bonds should be confiscated by the US Treasury and cancelled out.
4. Declare a Jubilee. Everyone now owns their own homes and cars, and there are plenty of empty homes for the homeless. (Private loans may be compensated by the government.)

Chaos? Yes, of course. Bad? Only for the Fed and its owners. As the tower of Babel falls, there will certainly be some chaos. But the alternative is to live in its shadow as perpetual slaves of men unknown to us living in ivory towers.

So while Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum fight over their different solutions to the debt crisis, keep in mind that neither solution will work in the long run. The Democratic Plan would last longer, but would put the people in greater bondage through taxes. The Republican Plan would cut taxes and reverse the flow of money from the Stimulus packages from recent years. This would cause the greatest Depression ever seen on Planet Earth.

There is a third solution, if anyone is interested in God's view. Most people know nothing about it, having never studied biblical law. Even Christians have been taught to despise the law, and hence, they seldom study it and hardly ever understand the little that they read.

But this is the plan that will win in the end. The Babylonian system has been unsustainable, and the seeds of its own destruction were sown at its very beginning. Bankers thought that they could take over the world, with usury as their weapon of choice. But at the pinnacle of their success, they will fail through arrogance and pride. The great Stone will crush their toes at the appointed time." Dr. Stephen Jones, Gods Kingdom Ministry, 7/17/11

This is the latter portion of his blog today. The first part discusses the history of the Fed. Reserve and points out why we don't need it. I'd like to hear what others think about this, because it makes sense to me! I LOVE JUBILEE!
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum