Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Feedback about OOM and OOM2

+7
Lady Liberty
panamabev
Alchemist
Dinar4silver
1alaskan
Angel798
GoodGosh
11 posters

Go down

Feedback about OOM and OOM2 Empty Feedback about OOM and OOM2

Post by GoodGosh Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:28 am

I can understand why you may have wanted to start OOM2 to direct "alternative" information and discussions not related to the Dinar. I would like to offer my feedback

The thing I always enjoyed about the OOM site is it's diversity and was pretty impressed that a "country boy" like Okie would host such a diverse selection of information. (ie:Country Boy meaning a perceived ease and awareness about Okie and not underestimating his astute intelligence) At OOM, this variety of information along with Okie's ships at sea dialogue contributed to the uniqueness of Okie and this site. I clearly see there are folks on the OOM site from all walks of life providing a variety of perceptions and information and this is what has made it so interesting. I myself stay abreast of the esoteric conversations, the conspiracy theories, who's who in the political arena and participate wholeheartedly in the prayers calls.

I noticed the new banner at the top of this site proclaiming that OOM is a Dinar forum with a Christian following. Perhaps political discussions, esoteric information involving channeled information, and information regarding global events with a conspiracy undertone don't appear on the surface to be Dinar related but everything going on in the world right now affects each one of us regardless of our religious, spiritual, political or social views and preferences. I may not always agree with a viewpoint that differs from my own, though I do and will honor those offering it.

I think it is important to have the variety and the open discussion format. We are all in this together even beyond the Dinar. It is important to honor and support one another on all levels during these very interesting and tumultuous times. Why separate out an important part of the uniqueness that was only known to the OOM site? Our owning Dinar or the finalization of the RV will not change our global experience nor the information we are currently being exposed to. Nor the plans that God has for earth or her inhabitants.

I personally believe that knowledge is power and to attain that knowledge there has to be a stream of information preferably from multiple sources and ideologies. In order for one to survive the "high seas" we are currently experiencing emotionally, geo-physically, and socially we need to be and maintain an open awareness and attitude. I'm pretty sure Okie has seen and done much more than most and this has contributed to a broader perception and perspective about life and the changing world.

I guess at this point I am just rambling. My intention here is to request that all be brought back to OOM and eliminate the ridiculousness of OOM2.

Thanks for listening.

Feedback about OOM and OOM2 949729897
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Feedback about OOM and OOM2 Empty Re: Feedback about OOM and OOM2

Post by Angel798 Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:43 am

Very well stated.....

Angel798

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:25 pm

I have just the opposite view.

I enjoy not having to wade thru all of the side bar things that have nothing to do with why I think most folks click on OOM. The Dinar. If you want the other, it is just a click or two away.

And, God forbid, this thing lasts as long as the election just think about how much time we will all save not slogging thru all of that.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:39 pm

I want to nominate 1alaskan for "Speaker of Common Sense"!

I could not agree more with his analysis.

Those who want to spend time discussing the latest conspiracy theory or celestial pathway for aliens have a wonderful site to go to at OOM2.

Those who want to discuss the Dinar, have this site.

You don't go to the Cooking Network site to discuss political views and the option should never be there.

The simple fact is that people were using this site as a soap box to spread their views on politics, religion, conspiracy's and every known topic under the sun.

Thanks for the option of sites!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:20 pm

I do appreciate your input. There has been nearly violent opposition to some of these ideas and content. I personally have been the victim of such for merely stating opinion. Some of it i asked for. On many instances some have clearly railed asking why such things are permitted on a Christian site, even when some different perspective was based on the Bible, for instance.

Perhaps the expansion will retract and become one again. Without such an experience what has one for comparison? My thoughts of late are freeform, no structure, just putting them out there. I find your assessment quite interesting. Thank you.

GoodGosh wrote:I can understand why you may have wanted to start OOM2 to direct "alternative" information and discussions not related to the Dinar. I would like to offer my feedback

The thing I always enjoyed about the OOM site is it's diversity and was pretty impressed that a "country boy" like Okie would host such a diverse selection of information. (ie:Country Boy meaning a perceived ease and awareness about Okie and not underestimating his astute intelligence) At OOM, this variety of information along with Okie's ships at sea dialogue contributed to the uniqueness of Okie and this site. I clearly see there are folks on the OOM site from all walks of life providing a variety of perceptions and information and this is what has made it so interesting. I myself stay abreast of the esoteric conversations, the conspiracy theories, who's who in the political arena and participate wholeheartedly in the prayers calls.

I noticed the new banner at the top of this site proclaiming that OOM is a Dinar forum with a Christian following. Perhaps political discussions, esoteric information involving channeled information, and information regarding global events with a conspiracy undertone don't appear on the surface to be Dinar related but everything going on in the world right now affects each one of us regardless of our religious, spiritual, political or social views and preferences. I may not always agree with a viewpoint that differs from my own, though I do and will honor those offering it.

I think it is important to have the variety and the open discussion format. We are all in this together even beyond the Dinar. It is important to honor and support one another on all levels during these very interesting and tumultuous times. Why separate out an important part of the uniqueness that was only known to the OOM site? Our owning Dinar or the finalization of the RV will not change our global experience nor the information we are currently being exposed to. Nor the plans that God has for earth or her inhabitants.

I personally believe that knowledge is power and to attain that knowledge there has to be a stream of information preferably from multiple sources and ideologies. In order for one to survive the "high seas" we are currently experiencing emotionally, geo-physically, and socially we need to be and maintain an open awareness and attitude. I'm pretty sure Okie has seen and done much more than most and this has contributed to a broader perception and perspective about life and the changing world.

I guess at this point I am just rambling. My intention here is to request that all be brought back to OOM and eliminate the ridiculousness of OOM2.

Thanks for listening.

Feedback about OOM and OOM2 949729897

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:23 pm

"Thanks for the option of sites!"

Your welcome!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 am

1alaskan wrote:I have just the opposite view.

I enjoy not having to wade thru all of the side bar things that have nothing to do with why I think most folks click on OOM. The Dinar. If you want the other, it is just a click or two away.

And, God forbid, this thing lasts as long as the election just think about how much time we will all save not slogging thru all of that.

I so agree. I don't have time to wade through all of the stuff that is not about Dinar. Everytime I come to this site maybe several times a day for a quick 'drive by', like 1alaskan said, I don't want to go through all that stuff. Thanks team for OOM2!! Ilikeyou

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:23 am

Thanks for the feedback. So with these comments in mind for and against, let me ask you this.

Do you not think that the issues concerning the Federal Reserve, the IMF and The Illuminati are not in fact contributing to the delays of this RV?

How about the changes to the currencies globally? Annnd, is not the upcoming change in the USD from federal reserve notes to gold backed rainbow currency something that may or may not have a significant impact on your post RV funds?

And politically, so maybe you're anxious to get your mainstream approved candidate into office. What if you vote them in only to find out later the truth as only known by the whistle blowers and conspiracy theorists now. You would only see this information posted on OOM2 and if you're not into wading through it now, what are you going to tell your kids and grandkids when they ask you why you voted for a candidate who was guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity. I don't think "I didn't know" would be an acceptable response. Who you vote into office this year may definitely effect your post RV plans, especially if they are heck bent on signing legislation that continues to denounce your natural sovereignity and basic human freedoms and rights.

And so what if an intergalactic group decides to land enmass on this planet? Wouldn't you like to know if they have cash-in locations?? (LOL!) While the idea of other intelligent life forms making contact with us may sound obsurd, it could very well be a reality if we look at the scope of this Universe and the many trillions of others that coexist with us. I mean seriously, do we really think we are "the only ones"?

While some of these things appear mainstream and mundane there are in fact groups whom you would consider to be not so mainstream heavily involved in these changes and the upliftment of humanity.

With regard to Alchemists comment about the "nearly violent opposition" to some of the threads, I would humbly suggest that this reaction comes from an emotional response of fear. The fear factor on Planet E has been increasing incrementally over the recent decade and I do not see it easing up. I think it potentially could increase dramatically. How will you operate in your life and relationships post RV if this is the case? How will you contribute to the peace and safety of the greater good and how will you know the whole skinny of whats occured or not occured by avoiding the topics that are outside of the norm, the RV, mainstream, and God forbid I should choose the word Christianity?

Choosing to not be informed or not wanting to "wade through" is exactly what we have been doing for the past 6 or 7+ decades and look at the mess we (our global society) are in now. Truly, I don't think any of this is separate from the other. I think every bit of it affects each and every one of us more than we know.

Just like we have a choice to listen or read the intel/guru information by clicking on a link or post, we have the same choice in any of the other information presented. My best guess is that some do not want this information "in front of their face" because it is threatening some how. Just an FYI, the world in its present condition is a very threatening situation but turning away from it doesn't empower us to make educated or aware choices. Removing potentially threatening ideas and stories to another site doesn't create any more safety or assurance to those frequenting this site.

I would like to see all material great and small right here at this site. Just like we are all intertwined regardless of our beliefs and preferences, so is the material being presented in this amazing year of 2012.

Thank you for listening.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Feedback about OOM and OOM2 Empty Thanks again

Post by panamabev Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:17 am

So many people have been waiting for RV for about 7 or 8 years. When some come to this site they want to read what is directly connected to the Revaluation, date, rate, political issues that may be holding the RV up, info that suggest it is ready to pop and Post RV information. Please, I am not suggesting that anyone in particular does this, but I don't think all the members here have time to just sit at the computer most of the day scrolling through. Other Information is valuable too, but some of the stuff is just joking around or putting a Guru on blast, that is why I appreciate Miske (or whomever) for specifically providing a site for just this purpose. Everybody is free to have their own opinions and for me I am thankful for a place where we can post all kinds of issues till we drop, and then have this one for Dinar Intel...anything directly tied to the Dinar and our Dinar future. I have not even visited the OOM2 site, because my focus and concentration is on Dinar and preparedness for the future. IMHO

I'm out of here...goodnight members and team.

👼 Pray without ceasing...nite!!

panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Liberty Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:17 am

Thankyou for providing both sites. I am very pleased to see only dinar related news scrolling on the sidebar!

Lady Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 am

My thoughts in red

[quote="GoodGosh"]Thanks for the feedback. So with these comments in mind for and against, let me ask you this.

Do you not think that the issues concerning the Federal Reserve, the IMF and The Illuminati are not in fact contributing to the delays of this RV?

NO, I think it is up to Dr. Shabibi, the GOI and the IMF.

How about the changes to the currencies globally? Annnd, is not the upcoming change in the USD from federal reserve notes to gold backed rainbow currency something that may or may not have a significant impact on your post RV funds?

NO, I don't think any one person in office can change the coarse the world is on.

And politically, so maybe you're anxious to get your mainstream approved candidate into office. What if you vote them in only to find out later the truth as only known by the whistle blowers and conspiracy theorists now. You would only see this information posted on OOM2 and if you're not into wading through it now, what are you going to tell your kids and grandkids when they ask you why you voted for a candidate who was guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity. I don't think "I didn't know" would be an acceptable response. Who you vote into office this year may definitely effect your post RV plans, especially if they are heck bent on signing legislation that continues to denounce your natural sovereignity and basic human freedoms and rights.

Not me, I have no famliy other than a wife and her disabled sister to take care of, which we are doing fine now, with enough IQD/VND to do so even if the system fails and yes the person you elect can make some small changes, not enough to make any large differnce. IMO.

And so what if an intergalactic group decides to land enmass on this planet? Wouldn't you like to know if they have cash-in locations?? (LOL!) While the idea of other intelligent life forms making contact with us may sound obsurd, it could very well be a reality if we look at the scope of this Universe and the many trillions of others that coexist with us. I mean seriously, do we really think we are "the only ones"?

While some of these things appear mainstream and mundane there are in fact groups whom you would consider to be not so mainstream heavily involved in these changes and the upliftment of humanity.

With regard to Alchemists comment about the "nearly violent opposition" to some of the threads, I would humbly suggest that this reaction comes from an emotional response of fear. The fear factor on Planet E has been increasing incrementally over the recent decade and I do not see it easing up. I think it potentially could increase dramatically. How will you operate in your life and relationships post RV if this is the case? How will you contribute to the peace and safety of the greater good and how will you know the whole skinny of whats occured or not occured by avoiding the topics that are outside of the norm, the RV, mainstream, and God forbid I should choose the word Christianity?

I to have had some of the harsh PM's for just asking folks not to be so nasty, claiming sensorship. On one thread weeks ago some members where complaining the mods did not have the right to end a thread and others were mad we did not end it faster. Folks can say what they want, if they can do it without the hate. And if the aliens take over, none of this matters.

Choosing to not be informed or not wanting to "wade through" is exactly what we have been doing for the past 6 or 7+ decades and look at the mess we (our global society) are in now. Truly, I don't think any of this is separate from the other. I think every bit of it affects each and every one of us more than we know.

I do believe it has been thousands of years, since man sinned and Satan has been running this system. And nothing we say can or will change that, Till God says it is time.

Just like we have a choice to listen or read the intel/guru information by clicking on a link or post, we have the same choice in any of the other information presented. My best guess is that some do not want this information "in front of their face" because it is threatening some how. Just an FYI, the world in its present condition is a very threatening situation but turning away from it doesn't empower us to make educated or aware choices. Removing potentially threatening ideas and stories to another site doesn't create any more safety or assurance to those frequenting this site.

Not threatening, just to much to wade thru. The concern for me is not just the time, but new folks who came here looking for IQD/VND information, wrong or right, and find that on some days most of the posts have not much to do with the IQD/VND and members should be the main concern on any site.

I would like to see all material great and small right here at this site. Just like we are all intertwined regardless of our beliefs and preferences, so is the material being presented in this amazing year of 2012.

Thank you for listening.

Thank you for your opinions, and your posts.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:39 am

GoodGosh,

I do appreciate your perspective, but here are some things to consider...
Since July, i have been diligently working at Oom to help folks see what they share in common vs. the diffetences, trying to keep peace and freedom of speech alive on this board leading by example prior to the mod split when much of nesara topics were just deleted. I almost left, but didn't because i saw improvement. After the old mods left, i was asked to be a mod/admin, i said no. Because i did not want me expression curtailed. I worked in the same way then. A change occured and there was an unparalleled period of co-existence. Miske made me a mod then admin on her own spurred by the ideas that kept coming from me. This synthesis eventually brought about the creation of 2. 2 is an idea overflow mechanism and inititially an alternative space for classes.

Through this months long process many have been exposed to various ideas, beliefs, information, different kinds of people, religions, etc... mostly with minimal problems. If any are interested in these ideas, it's just over there and there are ways to alert folks to good posts such as mirror threads (a single thread in the scroll bar at 1 with links pointing to various threads at 2, it does not spam 1's scroll bar then).

As membership has grown and grown, the issue of why are these ideas permitted on a Christian site emerge. Then there is the tide ebbing towards favoring intel vs. Other stuff. Many of the alternative posters feel that they get bashed by mean spirited religous folks. Instead of another disintegration and split, two is the equivalent of putting an addition on a small house as the family grows, because there is not enough space for each to do their thing.

I think that some of these concepts and implementations are unique to Oom as compared to the rest of the sites. The goal is to keep peace and still present the info, but without jamming it down anyone's mind. Without a lot of committment and hard work, this place would not be as it is now. Likely, info would be one sided, topics would be controlled via banning and deletions, folks who get bored with intel would wander off, the site would be less populated with active visitors and posters, and the site would be primarily geared towards the new investor who would last less than two months...

Does 2 look different now?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:33 pm

I have two points of view on the two sides.

1). I like the idea of being able to ask questions and make observations without being called a basher. I would have loved that option on OOM1 as that is where the Dinar stuff is and that is where some good ol' bashing needs to be. Just cause I want to debunk a guru I should not be labled a basher on a "discussion" site.

2). So far OOM2 seems to be a coffee drinking place. I hope that in time it will be what I think it was meant for and become a place for free speech without reprisal on some hardcore issues. I am pleased that the Nesara info has found a home as this thought provoking stuff is what kept me from coming to OOM to begin with.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 2245507099Feedback about OOM and OOM2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:35 pm

sorry last line should not say from... freudian?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Feedback about OOM and OOM2 2245507099Feedback about OOM and OOM2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by showmethe$ Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:44 pm

I agree, keep OOM about Dinar and Dinar info ONLY. Take all of the politics and mumbo jumbo elsewhere. It doesnt belong on a Dinar based site that discusses and has views of the DINAR. Lets all be happy that we are a part of this.

Come on RV!!!! Do it ALREADY!!!!! AS AJ SAYS ....GET R DONE
showmethe$
showmethe$

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:10 pm

I don't think opinions or observations about a 'Guru' (whether a person calls it bashing or not) should even be voiced as much as it is. My point is...opinions are like butt ho*es...everybody's got one. I don't care about what Guru brought what Intel...Which one REALLY knows??? Since I have been here, everyone has called it wrong, and it doesn't appear that they know yet...so we wait. I look at this OOM site and I watch what is going on in the news here, and in the ME...it happens when it happens.

For the people that are doing all the complaining and spouting all the opinions, maybe they still haven't learned that this RV was not even meant for us, or maybe they need to try to provide us with some more 'believable' Intel. This is a free site and anybody that doesn't appreciate the info given here, right or wrong, there are plenty other sites where they go wading if they have that kind of time and just want to 'hang out'.

Now on with RV business!! Go RV :cheers:

panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:17 pm

To keep it about dinar and only dinar means that there is no factual information here....I would mix it up a bit....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:44 pm

purpleskyz wrote:I have two points of view on the two sides.

1). I like the idea of being able to ask questions and make observations without being called a basher. I would have loved that option on OOM1 as that is where the Dinar stuff is and that is where some good ol' bashing needs to be. Just cause I want to debunk a guru I should not be labled a basher on a "discussion" site.

Good point, however keep in mind freedom of expression goes both ways. It means you are free to express your negative opinion of a post regardless of how well or ill informed you may be. However it also means another can say you are bashing the OP regardless of how well or ill informed they may be.

The rules are posted and everyone agreed to follow them when they signed up. They are not complicated or hard to understand. Personally, I try to give people a lot of scope, I watch and may post a warning if things get a little hot. If you insist on crossing the line, you will likely get a warning. If the theme of a thread degenerates into something inflammatory or potentially abusive I will likely lock it. Better that than banning folks a little later eh? I try to avoid (pretty successfully so far) the ban button. I think we Mods and Admins all see that as a last result.

Keep in mind that all of this is, by nature, subjective. The rules are clear and for all to see, where exactly that line is will vary from person to person. Each of us have slightly different values, personalities, and life experiences. Each of us are in a different place with our health, emotions, and relationships. That's OK As long as we treat everyone with respect, we will not go wrong.

Paul spoke of speaking the truth in love. If we all took a moment to consider what we say, and how it might be perceived, we would all be better off, and better persons for it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Feedback about OOM and OOM2 2805820865  Feedback about OOM and OOM2 2805820865  Feedback about OOM and OOM2 2805820865  Feedback about OOM and OOM2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:50 pm

topspin2 wrote:To keep it about dinar and only dinar means that there is no factual information here....I would mix it up a bit....

There in lies one of the problems ... not everyone considers the info posted over on OOM2 factual ... that's OK everyone is entitled to their own opinion ... you can choose to believe what you want to choose. Personally I am glad to see this side more focused on the Dinar. For example, I really didn't appreciate being bombarded with RP "ads" a dozen times a day. Other things just did not fit with my belief set. That's OK ... IN all honesty, it's enough just keeping up with the Dinar stuff over here.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Feedback about OOM and OOM2 2805820865  Feedback about OOM and OOM2 2805820865  Feedback about OOM and OOM2 2805820865  Feedback about OOM and OOM2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:49 am

Thank you all for your input and perspective. I appreciate the feedback. Nothing has changed for me as far as OOM site. I still feel it is a great site and probably come to love the OOM2 site as well. I can only imagine that post RV this (these) sites will continue to flourish.

I guess I was just feeling the pains of segregation and wondering why unity couldn't be the theme as well. As for the variety and alternative viewpoints only time will tell. We are definitely living in extraordinary times.

But Dinar is Dinar and an interesting ride in and of itself.

Thanks again everyone for your input and I will see you in the forum(s)!
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:10 am

Paul also lambasted the apostles in love with truth for many reasons, one example was Peter for following the Jewish tradition once grace and liberty had arrived.

Kevind53 wrote:
purpleskyz wrote:I have two points of view on the two sides.

Good point, however keep in mind freedom of expression goes both ways. It means you are free to express your negative opinion of a post regardless of how well or ill informed you may be. However it also means another can say you are bashing the OP regardless of how well or ill informed they may be.

The rules are posted and everyone agreed to follow them when they signed up. They are not complicated or hard to understand. Personally, I try to give people a lot of scope, I watch and may post a warning if things get a little hot. If you insist on crossing the line, you will likely get a warning. If the theme of a thread degenerates into something inflammatory or potentially abusive I will likely lock it. Better that than banning folks a little later eh? I try to avoid (pretty successfully so far) the ban button. I think we Mods and Admins all see that as a last result.

Keep in mind that all of this is, by nature, subjective. The rules are clear and for all to see, where exactly that line is will vary from person to person. Each of us have slightly different values, personalities, and life experiences. Each of us are in a different place with our health, emotions, and relationships. That's OK As long as we treat everyone with respect, we will not go wrong.

Paul spoke of speaking the truth in love. If we all took a moment to consider what we say, and how it might be perceived, we would all be better off, and better persons for it.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 am

It is well to recognize the duality of this world, and even better to leave that duality behind. God gave us two wings so we could fly.

GoodGosh wrote:Thank you all for your input and perspective. I appreciate the feedback. Nothing has changed for me as far as OOM site. I still feel it is a great site and probably come to love the OOM2 site as well. I can only imagine that post RV this (these) sites will continue to flourish.

I guess I was just feeling the pains of segregation and wondering why unity couldn't be the theme as well. As for the variety and alternative viewpoints only time will tell. We are definitely living in extraordinary times.

But Dinar is Dinar and an interesting ride in and of itself.

Thanks again everyone for your input and I will see you in the forum(s)!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum