Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
US Federal Reserve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

US Federal Reserve

+9
DTConcerned
DevaronDLH
Kevind53
edlou
MartyM
topspin2
cashinhand
thebutcher
baudrate
13 posters

Go down

US Federal Reserve Empty US Federal Reserve

Post by baudrate Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:25 pm

From several sites they spoke of the Federal Reserve going away and if so how does this effect our cashing in. If true, will the USD currency have to reprint with US Treasury on them.

baudrate

Back to top Go down

US Federal Reserve Empty Re: US Federal Reserve

Post by thebutcher Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:39 pm

i know there is some talk on that for the dollar to back to teasury. but but maybe not for awhile. i know imf has the SDR. i saw this when i was looking up my silver certificates. look at the wikapedia part when use lookup up silver certificates lots of good history.. at top punch in SDR. readup im no guru on this just educating myself. i think u will like

thebutcher

Back to top Go down

Post by cashinhand Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Hello,... Mr. Simpleton here... The world cannot handle the FED going away.. cashinhand

cashinhand

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:31 pm

You are correct cash. However, an audit to hold them accountable would answer many many questions....The jails would be full of white collar criminals......

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

US Federal Reserve Empty Really....?

Post by MartyM Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:33 pm

cashinhand wrote:Hello,... Mr. Simpleton here... The world cannot handle the FED going away.. cashinhand

I'm not bashing anyone personally, but the truth of the matter is, If we do not get rid of the Fed.Res.Bank and our debt based monetary system... well we all be doomed. IMO, you don't / can't FIX a system that is inherantly deemed to self destruct, you REPLACE it, or else...
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:43 pm

MartyM..you are speaking the Gospel..

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:25 pm

baudrate wrote:From several sites they spoke of the Federal Reserve going away and if so how does this effect our cashing in. If true, will the USD currency have to reprint with US Treasury on them.

My first inclination is don't hold your breath ... I and that is a very, very big if that happens, I would be amazed. In that unlikely event, I doubt it would change much RV wise, the rate might change if it has not happened, but not much else. JMO

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

US Federal Reserve 2805820865  US Federal Reserve 2805820865  US Federal Reserve 2805820865  US Federal Reserve 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:31 pm

If the people of this nation would simply act together on one issue it would change everything. If the people of this nation would stop voting in favor of lies deceit which is the entire menu of the Federal Reserve Banks system and the IRS, we would have our nation back.
So long as we continue to support the lies of the FRB/IRS then we are doomed to live lives of poverty and lack while they live off of us.
The FRB and IRS have NO place in America... the sooner we all know this and stop giving them our lives, our money and our children the sooner we will be free...
Just one time America, stand up for something YOU believe in and not what is programed into you...
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:07 pm

I almost hate to bring this up, but I have heard a lot of comments about the income tax being unconstitutional, well folks you need to check your Constitution. The .. umm I think it's the 14th amendment authorized congress to levy an income tax. That's not the word used, but none-the-less that is what is described. It was ratified in 1913 if memory serves me correctly, with about 8 more states then needed voting for ratification.

I'm no fan of income taxes, but they ARE legal and constitutional, like it or not. We can change it, make it a flat tax or whatever, even not charge it, but it's still authorized under the constitution.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

US Federal Reserve 2805820865  US Federal Reserve 2805820865  US Federal Reserve 2805820865  US Federal Reserve 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:34 am

IMO The world can not afford for the Federal reserve not to go away. It is a privately owned organization doing what the Federal Government should be doing for itself. The simplest correction of the Federal reserve would be for the Government to take possession of the Federal reserve to correct the illegal practice of its existence. The government is the only organization authorized to print money and newly printed money should be directly owned by the government, not owned by the Federal reserve and borrowed by the government. The Federal Reserve is singularly the biggest national debt and is a violation of our foundational constitution. If the Government uses eminent domain and takes ownership of the Federal reserve then they can replace reserve notes over time and at some date declare after a given date Reserve Notes will no longer be recognized as legitimate US Currency. Anyone who does not trade them in before that date can use them for wall paper.

Both the Federal Reserve and the IRS were formed without a legal act of congress and Social Security was formed for the sole purpose of being able to Tax individuals by making them part of a corporation, contrary to the intent of initial tax laws.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:50 pm

If we want to get this country back on track we should heed the words of Ben Franklin highlighted in red below Great Read http://www.xat.org/xat/moneyhistory.html

THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION (1764 - 1781)

By the mid 1700's Britain was at its height of power, but was also heavily in debt.

Since the creation of the Bank of England, they had suffered four costly wars and the total debt now stood at £140,000,000, (which in those days was a lot of money).

In order to make their interest payments to the bank, the British government set about a programme to try to raise revenues from their American colonies, largely through an extensive programme of taxation.

There was a shortage of material for minting coins in the colonies, so they began to print their own paper money, which they called Colonial Script. This provided a very successful means of exchange and also gave the colonies a sense of identity. Colonial Script was money provided to help the exchange of goods. It was debt free paper money not backed by gold or silver.

During a visit to Britain in 1763, The Bank of England asked Benjamin Franklin how he would account for the new found prosperity in the colonies. Franklin replied.

"That is simple. In the colonies we issue our own money. It is called Colonial Script. We issue it in proper proportion to the demands of trade and industry to make the products pass easily from the producers to the consumers.

In this manner, creating for ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay to no one."
Benjamin Franklin 1

See More

US Federal Reserve Safe_image.php?d=AQAwCSGknFduLrgb&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fxat.org%2Fpics%2Fbutterfly THE HISTORY OF MONEY Rothschild Banking
www.xat.org The history of money. Revolution, political curruption and Rothschild Banking. (Free download).
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cashinhand Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Hey, this working is putting a cramp in my style lol ya. But really,

Ok, friends, if the Fed is Replaced in theory.. who will run the business????? No one!!!!!! WAR-OIL-MONEY-POWER..... I AM THE SIMPLETON... What has been the biggest money maker in human HISTORY..... WAR WAR WAR.... FEEDING PEOPLE WILL GET U NO WHERE.... PLEASE don't ban me, but think.... the world needs something to focus their rose colored glasses on. Iraq is the next "game" for years and years.... All the best, Cashinhand ... Aka. CHUBBS

cashinhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:36 pm

It is incredible to me to read some of the comments made by various people... WE all live in this nation yet 8 out of 10 people have no idea what the Constitution actually says and how it provides for this nation of people. If the Fed is replaced who will run the business... The Answer is: Who ran the business before the FRB (fed)? It was called the U.S. Treasury Department, the Congress the Supreme Court and the President. These things STILL exist and will remain in existence long after the Fed (Federal Reserve Bank and the IRS) cease to exist.
The Federal Reserve Bank makes (prints) phony money its called "Fiat" money and it is based solely upon DEBT... when YOU pay your taxes not one cent goes to the U.S. Government... every tax dollar collected goes directly to the Federal Reserve Bank as payment for the phony money they printed and sold at face value to our government, who bought it at face value plus interest... but the worst of this deal is that YOU and I were offered as Labor (slave Labor) for payment of this false debt.
The New money coming out,after the FRB is disbanded and the IRS is no more, this new money is Asset based, not debt based. Assets are production and products both natural and manufactured that each country makes or has.
Several years ago I wrote a book titled " America Held Hostage"...
It took me more then 15 years of research to gather the material I placed into the book. I am giveing you only the smallest bit of information I know about this issue, but if you want me to I will write a lot about it and hopefully we will all learn something about the corruption that the FRB/IRS really is in this country, and why Ron Paul is telling you it needs to end here.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cashinhand Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:45 pm

HELLO AGAIN, I hate answering my own post,,,,, but restoring a currency based on what???? Gold,.silver, copper, furs, food, water, what..... If I can't buy gas,gas,gas, food water... Who cares perception is reality.. stop and try to think like me (won't be hard), Put 2x2 together. At the end of the day I have tent wood stove, ya'all welcome at my fire anytime.... CHUBBS.... Cashinhand

cashinhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Cashinhand... the money you have NOW is false money weather you believe it or not... the ONLY asctual value it has is the value we give it... since we, at this time do not have our own U.S. Treasury notes or United States Notes we are forced to continue to use fiat money... There is no gold, silver, precious metals or any product upholding Federal Reserve Notes. This is about to change and when it does you can just take your FRN's to the bank and exchange them for whatever they give you.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cashinhand Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Hey bro. I understand where u are commin from I am not trying to start trouble.... Gold, silver,copper, and who knows it is a perception period..... So at the end of the day all mankind r going to have to learn that any metal will not fix r problems only the true God .....

cashinhand

Back to top Go down

Post by matala Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Deveron has got it. Thing is the Federal Reserve was formed by 10 private bankers in 1913....Warburg, Morgan, Rockefeller......and it is to this day still a private bank. In 71 Nixon striped the gold standard behind our mighty USD.....its been an IOU ever since. The good ol USA has been duped for a hundred years. The Fed is about to be exposed.

matala

Back to top Go down

Post by cashinhand Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Hey bro. Fixin to call it a night may you all have the best for the night..... Cashinhand...

cashinhand

Back to top Go down

Post by cashinhand Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Hey my friend, matala I didn't even finish high school.. If someone really needed THE INSTITUTION to be EXPOSED about the people behind the business. A person that could think beyond a milk carton.. THEY WILL NEVER GET IT... IT COME ON GET A GRIP,,,, PEOPLE EITHER ASK OR DO.....

cashinhand

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:24 pm

I do think that hoping the fed goes away is a lot like hoping the RV comes in at over $10.00,

Nice dream, but not likely

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:32 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:It is incredible to me to read some of the comments made by various people... WE all live in this nation yet 8 out of 10 people have no idea what the Constitution actually says and how it provides for this nation of people. If the Fed is replaced who will run the business... The Answer is: Who ran the business before the FRB (fed)? It was called the U.S. Treasury Department, the Congress the Supreme Court and the President. These things STILL exist and will remain in existence long after the Fed (Federal Reserve Bank and the IRS) cease to exist.
The Federal Reserve Bank makes (prints) phony money its called "Fiat" money and it is based solely upon DEBT... when YOU pay your taxes not one cent goes to the U.S. Government... every tax dollar collected goes directly to the Federal Reserve Bank as payment for the phony money they printed and sold at face value to our government, who bought it at face value plus interest... but the worst of this deal is that YOU and I were offered as Labor (slave Labor) for payment of this false debt.
The New money coming out,after the FRB is disbanded and the IRS is no more, this new money is Asset based, not debt based. Assets are production and products both natural and manufactured that each country makes or has.
Several years ago I wrote a book titled " America Held Hostage"...
It took me more then 15 years of research to gather the material I placed into the book. I am giveing you only the smallest bit of information I know about this issue, but if you want me to I will write a lot about it and hopefully we will all learn something about the corruption that the FRB/IRS really is in this country, and why Ron Paul is telling you it needs to end here.

Very well said my friend.....I have been researching less than you but have come to the same conclusions...thank you for posting it in a short concise manner! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matala Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:18 pm

See for yourself what the Federal Reserve Cartel is all about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWKlz2Z4Nlo

No pre-requistites required

matala

Back to top Go down