Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

+12
Potato Head
H2OMAN
DTConcerned
ADMIN
Ponee
supergirl
Leliu5th
Peppermint Patti
bobd
landcareunlimited
GoodGosh
Alchemist
16 posters

Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Alchemist Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:22 am

NO HARSH WORDS ON THIS THREAD OR BASHING PLEASE...

PER ME, ALCHY

Would you like a space to vent in private on the otherside? A sort of support group? If so, PM me. All you folks that are mad, ticked, feeling cheated, made bad decisions, etc... Come to the other side and quit hurting your head on intel. I can tell you for a fact, no RV before spring. Please quit doing this to yourself....

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by GoodGosh Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:13 am

If that is in fact true, No RV before spring, then why do you allow the RV today, tomorrow, Monday or next Thursday nonsense to be posted on the site? People visit here to gather information that certain noted or self proclaimed individuals FROM THIS SITE AND OTHERS proclaim to have. It is human nature to seek answers. They are not "Doing this to themselves".!!!

Rather than start another thread for ranting why not just eliminate anyone who is posting misinformation. On a regular basis. Day after day. It is a pattern. These intel dealers are playing a very dangerous game. They are playing on individuals vulnerabilities. Many are dealing with some very intense situations and are hanging on by a thread.

Do you really want your site to be this??? The purveyor of misinformation. If you and OKIE believe there will be no RV until spring, and OKIE must be aligned with this information if you are administrator and acting on behalf of this site, then why on Earth would you continue to allow the postings?

Not bashing - just asking some real questions.


Last edited by GoodGosh on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 294
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by landcareunlimited Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:13 am

Great advice.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 348
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Arizona

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Alchemist Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:39 am

My spring forcast is what my guy has said for two years. He has been 100% accurate so far. I speak for myself and others with their intel for themselves. You'll see come spring when it hasn't happened.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Alchemist Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:46 am

There are many voices, each can choose to listen to who you want. All this useless ego jousting is ridiculous. I will soon be almost totally off this side so those who do not appreciate my words or thoughts will be left with what's left.

I encourage all tired of intel to take a break and come over. You who are so troubled by intel, why do you keep listening to it? You who see me as deleterious to the site, i only want peace in the hearts of the members. Sometimes it is a hard thing to speak the truth, but i will never lead people to making rash money decisions, so how am i doing wrong?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by GoodGosh Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:54 am

Maybe it won't ever happen. Maybe it is all just a lie. A chain of information meant to tap whats left of personal reserves that the good people of the planet have. Financially, emotionally, physically.

This has gone beyond ridiculous to outright absurd. I appreciate the vast selection of professionals who come here to post information that is directed at furthering the education of the novice investor and even seasoned investors. I have and continue to learn a great deal from them. And I honor their contribution.

However, the weekly crackhead intel trip is obscene. And there is no escaping it. Unless I, and anyone or everyone else fed up with the junk crackhead intel chooses to boycott the sites and wait it out some other way. That wouldn't actually resolve anything because there will always be a new batch of dinarians joining the site to seek out answers and find information regarding this amazing opportunity..... and as it goes.....again and again and again and again and again......
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 294
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by bobd Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:58 am

ALCHEMIST. DO YOU THINK IRAQ WITH CURRENT CONDITIONS, COULD MAKE IT TO SPRING WITHOUT IMPLODING.

*****************
chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 347
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Peppermint Patti Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Good question Bob, those are my thoughts.. However, they have managed to make it so far. Probably depends on how far they want to move the Country forward? After all, spring is not all that far. We are heading toward middle of January... Time is really flying like God said in His word that would do in the last days. We still have 24 hours but it never seems like it...

Peppermint Patti...

______________________________________________________________

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

______________________________________________________________
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 502
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Enough Already

Post by Leliu5th Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 pm

GoodGosh wrote:Maybe it won't ever happen. Maybe it is all just a lie. A chain of information meant to tap whats left of personal reserves that the good people of the planet have. Financially, emotionally, physically.

This has gone beyond ridiculous to outright absurd. I appreciate the vast selection of professionals who come here to post information that is directed at furthering the education of the novice investor and even seasoned investors. I have and continue to learn a great deal from them. And I honor their contribution.

However, the weekly crackhead intel trip is obscene. And there is no escaping it. Unless I, and anyone or everyone else fed up with the junk crackhead intel chooses to boycott the sites and wait it out some other way. That wouldn't actually resolve anything because there will always be a new batch of dinarians joining the site to seek out answers and find information regarding this amazing opportunity..... and as it goes.....again and again and again and again and again......

If you do not like the information here then leave! STOP ALL THE HATE AND NEGATIVITY!!
Put your negative energy elsewhere... NOT HERE! This place is for information purposes. the information is for investors...seasoned or not! I am sick of it already with all the whining and complaining. Go to Church and pray, pray, pray, read your bible and find passages that will bring you peace and joy and maybe your attitude will change. Do something else besides being mean spirited.

*****************
"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 52
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by GoodGosh Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Leliu5th wrote:
GoodGosh wrote:Maybe it won't ever happen. Maybe it is all just a lie. A chain of information meant to tap whats left of personal reserves that the good people of the planet have. Financially, emotionally, physically.

This has gone beyond ridiculous to outright absurd. I appreciate the vast selection of professionals who come here to post information that is directed at furthering the education of the novice investor and even seasoned investors. I have and continue to learn a great deal from them. And I honor their contribution.

However, the weekly crackhead intel trip is obscene. And there is no escaping it. Unless I, and anyone or everyone else fed up with the junk crackhead intel chooses to boycott the sites and wait it out some other way. That wouldn't actually resolve anything because there will always be a new batch of dinarians joining the site to seek out answers and find information regarding this amazing opportunity..... and as it goes.....again and again and again and again and again......

If you do not like the information here then leave! STOP ALL THE HATE AND NEGATIVITY!!
Put your negative energy elsewhere... NOT HERE! This place is for information purposes. the information is for investors...seasoned or not! I am sick of it already with all the whining and complaining. Go to Church and pray, pray, pray, read your bible and find passages that will bring you peace and joy and maybe your attitude will change. Do something else besides being mean spirited.

Well aren't we full of judgment and condemnation!!?? There is no hate and no negativity. Simply drawing awareness to what is so. If you are unhappy about what I have to say then lets discuss it. This wasn't whining. This wasn't complaining. What I said was indeed very true and very real and no amount of praying is going to change what is so. You know nothing about my relationship with God and so I would recommend that you indeed go back and reread what what the truth teacher Jesus says. Judge not lest ye be judged. Or was it Ghandi who said "eye for and eye and the whole world is blind".

So dear please understand that I have a voice and I am merely presenting my awareness of the situation. If my words or concern scare you than I apologize, that was not my intent. Just bringing some light into the darkness.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 294
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by supergirl Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:43 pm

I don't think we'll have to wait til spring, based on all the wonderful things happening and all the great news we're reading.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-11-29

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Leliu5th Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:47 pm

GOODGOSH ..

That reverse psychology didnt work. I am one the nicest people in person and you will never have that pleasure to meet me..."judge lest ye be judged"

*****************
"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 52
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Is this thread answering the original question?

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38267
Join date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by ADMIN Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Yes and no...

Directly no... they have not said "Yes I want a thread to vent" ...

but indirectly YES.. they want to be able to vent... obviously because there is a lil bit going on here Smile

ALCHY... maybe a poll for voting?

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Leliu5th Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:04 pm

I am just trying to be positive and focused here. I am also a contributor of information. That's all. IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? 3151798102

*****************
"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 52
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Alchemist Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:16 pm

Miskebam wrote:Yes and no...

Directly no... they have not said "Yes I want a thread to vent" ...

but indirectly YES.. they want to be able to vent... obviously because there is a lil bit going on here Smile

ALCHY... maybe a poll for voting?

I will put out an appropriate thread this evening Miske. I am currently scrambling to get off to my presentation. Also, later, i will do an about me update, then i'm chilling from this side for a while, working on my class and OOM2 development. I want input from the members what they want 2 to be. I will return later.

Folks, please quit fighting and being mad at each other. If you want to be mad at me, that would be better. I'm closing my roast tomorrow night and finishing that work on 2.

Pax

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by ADMIN Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:24 pm

GoodGosh wrote:Maybe it won't ever happen. Maybe it is all just a lie. A chain of information meant to tap whats left of personal reserves that the good people of the planet have. Financially, emotionally, physically.

This has gone beyond ridiculous to outright absurd. I appreciate the vast selection of professionals who come here to post information that is directed at furthering the education of the novice investor and even seasoned investors. I have and continue to learn a great deal from them. And I honor their contribution.

However, the weekly crackhead intel trip is obscene. And there is no escaping it. Unless I, and anyone or everyone else fed up with the junk crackhead intel chooses to boycott the sites and wait it out some other way. That wouldn't actually resolve anything because there will always be a new batch of dinarians joining the site to seek out answers and find information regarding this amazing opportunity..... and as it goes.....again and again and again and again and again......

Is why we have the section for actual news articles... I would advise ALL to factor in actual news if they just cant stay away from Hear say...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by DTConcerned Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Look back through Chat histories on all the forums. As far as the "intel" and chat goes everything is saying the same things that were being said a year ago including the pre-Christmas, post-Christmas promise and let down. We have been going through waves of "where we are at". Even when some stated "we all agree now that it is happening by x date" there were always others saying "three months", "six months", "another year" and other break away comments almost like a safe-guard against everyone being wrong.

Does this mean or imply that we will not ever see a real RV, NO, Absolutely not! We will see an RV. I hope that the current event is the real RV rolling into place, but even if it is not, I will wait and it will happen.

While "intel" appears to be going in circles and leading us to repeated false hopes, the events around the RV in the real world are leading to a real conclusion. Do not live on a daily basis depending on the RV to happen, you have to live within your means now and the RV will happen when it happens and we will be glad then.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.

*****************
Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by H2OMAN Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Happy NEW Year......I love the intel provided by all.......and I did NOT give a foriegn currency as Christmas presents.......When it RV's, presents for all.!!! Who is right who is wrong.....I don't care...You report...I'll decide! Of course I am not all in and over extended like some so not affected by date and rate. I want it NOW like everyone else...but in the mean time let's just HURRY UP and WAIT..!!!!!!.....LOL. Alchy,... we can just have a Spring Fling...if your correct!....Sounds good "THE DINAR SPRING"...!
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 196
Join date : 2011-07-18
Location : AZ

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Potato Head Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Alchemist wrote:NO HARSH WORDS ON THIS THREAD OR BASHING PLEASE...

PER ME, ALCHY

Would you like a space to vent in private on the otherside? A sort of support group? If so, PM me. All you folks that are mad, ticked, feeling cheated, made bad decisions, etc... Come to the other side and quit hurting your head on intel. I can tell you for a fact, no RV before spring. Please quit doing this to yourself....

Are you one of the possibly 5 people that know what Shabibi knows?

And thanks for posting, I mean no disrespect. Its just that after being in this investment for many years, I've "met" a countless number of people that say its "fact" when in "fact" it isn't.
Potato Head
Potato Head
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Alchemist Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:49 am

I am just stopping in. Will get poll out tomorrow. I am quite confident that we will be waiting at least a few more months, and time will tell who's right. You may all do as you wish, but please, please, please be careful with your money, decisions, hopes and what is truly the source of your success in life.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by GoodGosh Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:07 am

Leliu5th wrote:GOODGOSH ..

That reverse psychology didnt work. I am one the nicest people in person and you will never have that pleasure to meet me..."judge lest ye be judged"

Liliu5th there was no reverse psychology, just blatant observation all the way through my posts. Actually you would not be one I would intend to meet. And No I do not judge you but you are sure quick to attack. And judge.. And frankly my dear I just really don't give a da...... Laughing
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 294
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by GoodGosh Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:11 am

Alchemist,

While I can appreciate your wanting to open a thread for folks to communicate, I'm not sure all are ready for adult conversation deciphering the issues and expressing ideas and formulas or formats for furthering our exploration on what is happening. Or how it is affecting us individually or collectively or NOt.

IMHO
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 294
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Peppermint Patti Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 am

H2man,

I did give Dinar for Christmas because everyone loves to spend money and I know that if you give money people will enjoy spending it all the more than money they had to save up to spend. Few people today can save the kind of money they will have with the RV.

Also, when the person has a nice big chunk of change they can purchase whatever they want or need, not what I want them to have.

Now, I am not questioning your motives because you may be purchasing gifts for your people that cost more than I gave. Like I know some people are giving cars away. My husband wants us to buy a house for one of his relatives and give it away. That set of relatives didn't get any gifts from us as they wouldn't have a way to cash in, and wouldn't understand it either way...

I'm also going to give Dinar for birthday gifts starting this year. Same principle applys as mentioned above. You may be amazed at how excited everyone was and still is to hold their dinar. Some of them live to get home from work and check the forums. Something they didn't have before the dinar gift - HOPE to get out of debt.

Either way we all think we know our relatives, but some of you should give this a try as you may find these people forever grateful... I can almost assure you this is the gift they will never forget no matter what.

Peppermint Patti...

___________________________________________________________

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

___________________________________________________________
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 502
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Alchemist Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:50 am

GoodGosh wrote:Alchemist,

While I can appreciate your wanting to open a thread for folks to communicate, I'm not sure all are ready for adult conversation deciphering the issues and expressing ideas and formulas or formats for furthering our exploration on what is happening. Or how it is affecting us individually or collectively or NOt.

IMHO

This is why i thought a private space with no scroll bar, no thought censoring, not personal attacks either. Something that one must ask admission into, that would not detract from what is going on in other areas of the board, and a place where people are not bashed for 'bashing.' It certainly would not be for all, but i think there are some that do need desperately to have the worth of their thoughts and feelings validated. In no way is my intent to do any harm.

If it doesn't happen in the next 90 days, what will be the cumulative effect of repeated forcasts of rv's on the psyche of those just barely hanging on? And when they get kicked out and go to the next board and spew their anger, what good has been done? And what is our responsibility to these souls who have given us our trust and money. We see them cycling through all the sites, we see them as newbie bashers here.

This is general H2O, but i wanted to copy your post. Don't feel i'm directing this toward you.

Some of you might see me as a despot, or anti Oom. If anything, i give balance and credibility to this site. None of you who read this can say you didn't hear we need to wait at least till spring this year. You may certainly enjoy and believe anything you want.

Okie Oil Man website is not a pumper, you get balanced info and opinion here. If any do make poor choices, it is ultimately that individual's own responsibility.

I do think that we as a site to owe a higher level of service to every dinarians (alchy's personal view point) first for their trust and second for supporting this endeavor in the variety of ways that they have.

I will hopefully get the poll out, still thinking about it, today. I wanted to let you all know where i'm coming from in a straight forward, non-mysterious, approach. And still if i rub you the wrong way, feel free... at least you won't be bothering someone else at that moment.

Am i unreasonable? Am i trying to hurt or help? We are adults here and i will communicate with you as such.

God bless and peace.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by dinarstar Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:04 am

H2OMAN wrote:Happy NEW Year......I love the intel provided by all.......and I did NOT give a foriegn currency as Christmas presents.......When it RV's, presents for all.!!! Who is right who is wrong.....I don't care...You report...I'll decide! Of course I am not all in and over extended like some so not affected by date and rate. I want it NOW like everyone else...but in the mean time let's just HURRY UP and WAIT..!!!!!!.....LOL. Alchy,... we can just have a Spring Fling...if your correct!....Sounds good "THE DINAR SPRING"...!

lol!

That will be the best spring cleaning event ever!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by dinarstar Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:06 am

DTConcerned wrote:Look back through Chat histories on all the forums. As far as the "intel" and chat goes everything is saying the same things that were being said a year ago including the pre-Christmas, post-Christmas promise and let down. We have been going through waves of "where we are at". Even when some stated "we all agree now that it is happening by x date" there were always others saying "three months", "six months", "another year" and other break away comments almost like a safe-guard against everyone being wrong.

Does this mean or imply that we will not ever see a real RV, NO, Absolutely not! We will see an RV. I hope that the current event is the real RV rolling into place, but even if it is not, I will wait and it will happen.

While "intel" appears to be going in circles and leading us to repeated false hopes, the events around the RV in the real world are leading to a real conclusion. Do not live on a daily basis depending on the RV to happen, you have to live within your means now and the RV will happen when it happens and we will be glad then.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.

That works for me,thanks DT 8)

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Big Mike Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 am

I do agree about spring as well,well a little bit before spring as I have stated in my first post I think it will rv before the Arab summit. As we all know I could be wrong..

What gets me mad is how these gurus are doing more harm than good,and there being protected by all sites with this we only want positive post, attitudes and so on. they do more harm than someone that bashes,and the other thing that gets me mad is how all sites are protecting the people that should have never got into this investment.

You can not even give your opinion are say anything different than the gurus and if you do your being negative or your a naysayer and you will hear stuff like if you don't like what your read don't come and so on..

You may like what I am about to say or not,and you may agree or not but this is not in any way meant to be harmful ....


These sites have become like a cult, and its sad...

These sites can not keep protecting gurus,if they put them self out there then they should expect to be attacked when they keep calling the rv everyday and when it don't happen have an excuse..


All it will take is one site to stand up to all the rv tomorrow 24-48 hours,tomorrow tomorrow just one site to stand above...

Which site will be the first to stand up?

When that happens the rest will fallow....

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? 3091836158 IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? 2211252749 IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by revenuerog Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:38 am

I'M WITH YA BIG MIKE !!!!!!!!! Great Post Ilikeyou

*****************


‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 63

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Alchemist Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:58 am

"All it will take is one site to stand up to all the rv tomorrow 24-48 hours,tomorrow tomorrow just one site to stand above... Which site will be the first to stand up?"

Who will set the bar that others follow?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Horizon Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Peppermint Patti wrote:H2man,

I did give Dinar for Christmas because everyone loves to spend money and I know that if you give money people will enjoy spending it all the more than money they had to save up to spend. Few people today can save the kind of money they will have with the RV.

Also, when the person has a nice big chunk of change they can purchase whatever they want or need, not what I want them to have.

Now, I am not questioning your motives because you may be purchasing gifts for your people that cost more than I gave. Like I know some people are giving cars away. My husband wants us to buy a house for one of his relatives and give it away. That set of relatives didn't get any gifts from us as they wouldn't have a way to cash in, and wouldn't understand it either way...

I'm also going to give Dinar for birthday gifts starting this year. Same principle applys as mentioned above. You may be amazed at how excited everyone was and still is to hold their dinar. Some of them live to get home from work and check the forums. Something they didn't have before the dinar gift - HOPE to get out of debt.

Either way we all think we know our relatives, but some of you should give this a try as you may find these people forever grateful... I can almost assure you this is the gift they will never forget no matter what.

Peppermint Patti...
Hello, I gave my nephew Dinar for his Graduation from College in Dec. I told him hang on to it because it may be the best gift he got, even though he couldn't cash it in right now. He collects coins and money already, so he really liked it. He will be going back in the fall for his Dr degree, who knows he may be able to pay for his school and have change left over!!!!!






___________________________________________________________

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

___________________________________________________________

*****************
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? 7_6_8
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 63
Location : The South

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Horizon Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:34 pm

I know that when this RV is going to happen lies in each dinar holders mind all the time. It can take over and become overpowering to the things that need to be done in your life. Things as simple as cleaning house, to anything else, gets left undone....take time to do the things we are supposed to do daily! Make a rule to only look at the updates once a day, or maybe every other day. Break away from dinar land. OOM2 offers other things to talk about, go over there, and find something to take you mind off the RV. RV will come, but it is going to come in its time, not ours......we can't control anything to do with it.....I know I need it and want it, as bad as anyone else, but we can't let it control us, because we have no control to make it happen. Just stay Positive and Believe!!!! RV will come!!!!

*****************
IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? 7_6_8
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 63
Location : The South

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Big Mike Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Alchemist wrote:"All it will take is one site to stand up to all the rv tomorrow 24-48 hours,tomorrow tomorrow just one site to stand above... Which site will be the first to stand up?"

Who will set the bar that others follow?

Your the admin ,you tell me......

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? 3091836158 IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? 2211252749 IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Alchemist Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Big Mike wrote:
Alchemist wrote:"All it will take is one site to stand up to all the rv tomorrow 24-48 hours,tomorrow tomorrow just one site to stand above... Which site will be the first to stand up?"

Who will set the bar that others follow?

Your the admin ,you tell me......

The question is rhetorical. It is not my place to answer that question. I do offer my thoughts, consultation and skills for the good of the whole community, however. We see the lifespan of various gurus shortening, because their messages are unsustainable. When one has lost credibility because of statements a new one is created. I do have solutions, remedies, but these will not be received by most so i keep these to myself and watch the endless intel cycle.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? Empty Re: IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel?

Post by Big Mike Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Alchemist wrote:
Big Mike wrote:
Alchemist wrote:"All it will take is one site to stand up to all the rv tomorrow 24-48 hours,tomorrow tomorrow just one site to stand above... Which site will be the first to stand up?"

Who will set the bar that others follow?

Your the admin ,you tell me......

The question is rhetorical. It is not my place to answer that question. I do offer my thoughts, consultation and skills for the good of the whole community, however. We see the lifespan of various gurus shortening, because their messages are unsustainable. When one has lost credibility because of statements a new one is created. I do have solutions, remedies, but these will not be received by most so i keep these to myself and watch the endless intel cycle.

I understand to well, I also believe that speaking freely helps those who get upset and wish to vent help a lot to..

I also see theses same gurus still saying the same thing and have not gone away...

I do not need this rv as much as many, I would love to just hear the news or some new news that I have not found.I know you have to be hitting your head against your computer just as some of us...

Don't brake (break) your putter hehehe

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? 3091836158 IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? 2211252749 IQD instead of Christmas presents? Are you generally upset at intel? 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum