Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
what does this look like to you guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

what does this look like to you guys?

4 posters

Go down

what does this look like to you guys? Empty what does this look like to you guys?

Post by geezer Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:47 pm

http://www.alsabaah.com/imageGallary.aspx?id=6 imo a dictator showing his might. jmo affraid but i found this .Tribute to the Iraqi army in the 91 anniversary of its founding http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=19671
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

what does this look like to you guys? Empty Re: what does this look like to you guys?

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:32 pm

I think it is the recent celebration they had ... Alsabaah is the name of a major Iraqi Paper as near as I can determine. Interesting ... some of the Choppers looked like Russian Hinds, but the rest of the equipment looks American. I think rather than a dictator showing his might... from what I could decipher in the translation it's more like they are attempting to show the rest of the world the Iraqi people are ready to step up to the plate ...

"... For his part, MP Hassan Sinead, Chairman of the Commission on Security and Defence parliamentary, that this occasion is a reflection of great importance to the ability of our units, military training and armament, and a scene reassure friends in the region, and disturb the enemies who are waiting for Iraq, and that the withdrawal of U.S. troops did not leave a "vacuum" security behind him, and review of the way, today means that Iraq is able to protect the borders and sovereignty, ..."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

what does this look like to you guys? 2805820865  what does this look like to you guys? 2805820865  what does this look like to you guys? 2805820865  what does this look like to you guys? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

what does this look like to you guys? Empty Re: what does this look like to you guys?

Post by Bcolorad Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:31 pm

I agree with Kevin. Looks like a celebration and a demonstration of a proud formed military.
Go Rv
Bcolorad
Bcolorad
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:24 pm

It looks a lot better than when I was there in 2003! LOL... :cheers:

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum