Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and

+7
Catherine
CaptnJerry
abby ann
Horizon
tootles
silkysand
Ponee
11 posters

Go down

A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and Empty A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Dear members,

We ask that those of you who choose to, to please join our prayer chain for Patricia (Peppermint Patti) She has opened up to us, as friends and family,to reveal a burden of cancer in her life. As we continue to pray for her and many others in the same situtation of treatments, pain and emotional termoil, we stand in faith that the Lord's Will be done. Men may give up, doctors may give up BUT God never gives up on anyone.

We read in the bible of a man called Lazarus, dead four days and according to the
sister "stinking" BUT Jesus never gave up on him.

Dear Lord,

For where two or three are gathered together in Your name, there You are in the midst of them. And as we come together, we ask that your hand is upon Patricia in her time of need and bless her with a spirit of comfort and peace. We ask that you give the Spiritual strength, the emotional strength, and the physical strength to continue the healing process. We thank you Lord for your faithfulness.

[b]Father, we pray that you touch every cancer patient, heal them or grant them
sufficient grace to make it through. We pray for all the doctors and nurses taking care of these dear ones. We pray for the family members, that God, You will comfort them and grant them peace. Lord, we trust in your healing. God, remove this disease from Pattie and so like her. We curse the root cause of this disease and declare that your healing virtue flows through each everyone with this need. Let them not get tired. But continue to lean on you as strength. We pray this day for all those that will be going to chemotherapy. Loving God, touch them, remove the pain and heal them. Father, those that are in a state of despair, God heal their soul and grant them hope.

Thank you Lord for Your hear us and you answer in Jesus Mighty Name,

Amen
[/b]

Last edited by ponee on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and Empty Re: A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and

Post by silkysand Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 pm

In Jesus name we pray in faith and believe and proclaim. Amen and Amen. God bless you Patricia, hugs. Silkysand and Fam.
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and Empty Re: A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and

Post by tootles Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Does anyone know what type of cancer Peppermint Patty has? There are cures and I may be able to help direct her to get some real help. angelwing angelwing angelwing
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:02 am

Father I come to you right now in agreement with Ponee and lift Patricia up to you for your healing touch. Father we praise you for letting us become sisters in Christ through this OOM site and that we can share our troubles and lift each other up when one is down. Lord thank you for Pattie and her sweet loving sprit that she spreads each day through her post. Father I just ask that you will wrap you loving arms around her, let her feel you presence, and know that you are bringing her healing. Father give her the Perfect Peace that Passes all understanding that only you can give. Keep her spriits high, and her eyes and heart on you. Father I speak right now In The Name of Jesus, that any discomfort that she is feeling, Be Gone. Father take away this disease that has stricken her body and make her well.

Lord I know there are others that belong to this site that may need your touch, maybe sickness, financial, marriage, or anything it may be. Lord I just lift them up to you now, Let them know that you are with them, and their peace begins with you. Give them the Peace that Passes all Understanding. Lord let you love shine on them, let them keep their eyes and heart on you.

Thank you Father for your promise, that we can ask and we will receive.

Father, I ask this Prayer in Jesus Holy Name....AMEN

Gods River of Mercy..Refreshes and Strenghtens us when we are weak...

Life your voices to the Lord and Praise him in all things!!!!

A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:13 am

Amen

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:37 am

AMEN MY FAMILY AND I ALSO PRAY FOR A MIGHTY HEALING GOD IS ABLE AND READY NEED ONLY TO ASK SO GOD PLEASE BRING IT OWN YES GO GOD A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 3079029344 TURN GOD LOOSE AND WATCH HIM GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!THANK YOU JESUS FOR ALL YOU DOA healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 3079029344 WE WILL GIVE YOU THE PRAISE AND GLORY FOR IT AMEN AMEN
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:31 am

Amen

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:38 am

GOOD MORNING LITTLE BLACK DOGGIE!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:51 am

I am sorry to hear your news Peppermint Pattie 🇳🇴 It has to be draining and scary and so much more that we don't even know. We are here for you in prayers and emails and whatever else you may want or need from us. You are not alone. Let me find all the Godly widgets for you! since that as you know is my passion and forte-or is it fortee?! FOR-TAY!

angelwing 👼 hug 👼 hug 👼 angelwing (they really need to add more!!)

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and Smiley-happy093A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 7_11_117A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrcBby Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:33 am

God's peace and presence be with you.
PrcBby
PrcBby

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Done, more than one for PP.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Amen .. let it be done on earth, as it is in heaven.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 2805820865  A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 2805820865  A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 2805820865  A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:57 pm

We pray for you PP hug

angelwing

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Catherine wrote:I am sorry to hear your news Peppermint Pattie 🇳🇴 It has to be draining and scary and so much more that we don't even know. We are here for you in prayers and emails and whatever else you may want or need from us. You are not alone. Let me find all the Godly widgets for you! since that as you know is my passion and forte-or is it fortee?! FOR-TAY!

A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 3151798102 A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 2474380249 A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 1839924927 A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 2474380249 A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 1839924927 A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 2474380249 A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 3151798102 (they really need to add more!!)
MAKE MORE AND BETTER TASTING AND MORE BIGGER WIDGETS AND PP WE GOT YOUR BACK NEED SOMETHING LET US KNOWA healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 1261280965 A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 4017580043 A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 3079029344 A healing prayer for Peppermint Patti and 3151798102
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum