Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I gave you what you need to know I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

I gave you what you need to know

2 posters

Go down

I gave you what you need to know Empty I gave you what you need to know

Post by rick152 Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Good afternoon all. I come to you today with love in my heart and pain for you in my soul.

Sometimes here I get long winded but will try to refrain. The pain of which I speak is in watching most here crying out about the (seeming) deception that has been put to us and the attitudes it brings out.

I wish you to know that once I start these type posts I believe that the keys are taken from me as to bring a message of love to you. You can each interrupt that as you wish.

In the 2 links below I believe that I have given you what you need to know except a date and rate.
In the second link I said what (parts) the UN was requiring of Iraq to finish this project. That was on Nov/10/2010. Everything said then still stands. If you read you will find that a big requirment was to satisfy Kuwait in certain aspects. They have yet to be done BUT, 2 weeks ago (I think) PM Maliki was to meet with the Emir of Kuwait on these very subjects. As of yet we have heard NOT A WORD of that meeting. Did you forget that? The results of those meetings has not been made public. This is hugh to me. If they had failed the press would have jumped all over it but NO. Food for thought and research!! Don't you think?

In the first link below I told you how and why this WILL eventually come to pass. This Dec/18/2010. I will add to that by saying this...Most still remains true with the addition of the fact that not only would the PTB allow a "possible" new dictatorship stop they're plans, likewise Iran, a few terrorist bombs or, someone just plain dragging there feet hold this up either. The project will be DONE exactly on time no questions. Period

I feel your pain when you hear the guru's pumping you up to be let down again and again. Let's look at it like this for a change...There are leaders and followers, ALONG with that there are those who must put themselves into the spotlight just to feel alive. When we read those parts that really do not make sence or are so outlandish we just need to shake our heads and walk away. I take them MOST all with a grain of salt.
Personally I do read them for the laugh. Those writings really get under my skin as I know peeps are hurt by them. There is not much I can do about it except to tell you this. IT IS OK TO NOT READ THEM... You peeps have in the last year and a half that I have been on the sites BRING MUCH MUCH MORE INFO / INTEL THAT THEY ALL DO. Fact. you should be proud of yourself. I am.

For other personnal reasons I believe that we are near the end of this ride. Rest, take care of your families, consort with the real peeps here, LEAVE ALL THE USLESS INFO GO IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER. You will feel better in a very few minutes I promise. Stop being angry, Anger accomplishes NOTHING.
Check out the liknks and if you have any questions please put them out for all of us peeps to talk about and get answers for ALL of us.

OK I have talked too long. I truly do love you so, love each other and yourself ...rick152

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t14191-ok-lets-clear-this-up-once-and-for-all

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t10982-what-you-don-t-realize-and-i-can-now-say

I still have yet to hear any different than 5.25
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I gave you what you need to know Empty Re: I gave you what you need to know

Post by HezekiaH Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Thanks Rick152 Great Post Go RV Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum