Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better

+4
Shipngold
1alaskan
abby ann
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better Empty Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Yesterday was a good day...even with the small few who love to wrap themselves in their blankets of negativity, I have observed today, something special here at OOM. There are MANY MANY wonderful people on here that are encouraging and uplifting. There are those who have the gift of giving peace. So many of you took a stand against the ones who want to make it uncomfortable to be here. And we thank you for that. I have even seen those that used to be the nasty nellies turn around to quiet an out of control commentor. You should all be commended. This is your site and you are taking care of it. Thank you for your growth, your gifts, your positive energies.  God bless you and may the PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING be within each of you. While we wait, I am honored to be in your world. Thank you for letting me in.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better Empty Re: Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better

Post by abby ann Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:49 pm

THANKS PONEE WE ARE BLESSED!!!!Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better Empty Re: Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:34 pm

The members made it a good day,

Now I'm off for a halibut dinner and a bottle (or 2) of merlot with a few IQD friends.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:59 pm

THATS WHAT I'm TALKIN ABOUT!!!! GO PONEE!!!!
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Im happy that we are happy!!!Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better 203646764 Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better 203646764 It was a beautiful day! Thank you
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Oh Happy Day! ☀ Thank you ponee!! We are blessed and highly favored!!

Don't be weary in well doing, for in due season WE WILL reap if we don't faint!! (Galatians 6:9) So we WAIT!!

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PrcBby Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:45 am

Sounds to me like people are wising up and growing up. Nice to see a site that is working together. It is nice to have a site that allows us to express our negatives along with positives but keep it under control. i know there is one site that deletes ALL negatives ALL the time. I  appreciate the flow of this site.
PrcBby
PrcBby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:39 am

I am looking forward to another great day. Keep it friendly, fun and grounded. We wait but we live.
groupdance
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yesterday was a good day and today will even be better Empty encouraging and uplifting

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:47 am

ponee wrote:[size=18]Yesterday was a good day...even with the small few who love to wrap themselves in their blankets of negativity, I have observed today, something special here at OOM. There are MANY MANY wonderful people on here that are encouraging and uplifting. There are those who have the gift of giving peace. So many of you took a stand against the ones who want to make it uncomfortable to be here. And we thank you for that. I have even seen those that used to be the nasty nellies turn around to quiet an out of control commentor. You should all be commended. This is your site and you are taking care of it. Thank you for your growth, your gifts, your positive energies. God bless you and may the PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING be within each of you. While we wait, I am honored to be in your world. Thank you for letting me in.[/size]

THANKS SO MUCH ponee... you make life in the 'field of dreams' so comfortable and interesting. Ilikeyou REALLY DO!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum