Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues

4 posters

Go down

EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues Empty EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues

Post by shakes4life Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:47 pm

EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues
Emergency Update
Ponzi World Continues
by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert
Wednesday January 4, 2012

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that the privately owned Federal Reserve and its Chairman Bernard Bernanke has gone totally rogue, broken the law and exceeded its charter.

On the last business day of 2011, December 30th, the out-of-control Federal Reserve sent a $1 TRILLION credit default swap aka a bogus line of credit to the European Central Bank (ECB) using the National Bank of Hungary as a disguise.
Immediately, Bush-Clinton Crime Family stooge German Chancellor Angela Merkel laundered $600 BILLION euros from the National Bank of Hungary into the noted worldwide money laundry center, the Deutsche Bank, and then directly into the ECB (European Central Bank).

In response to this NAZI TREASON, International Monetary Fund (IMF) President Christine Lagarde and French President Nicolas Sarkozy have decided to dissolve the European Union (EU), print new French currency aka French francs, and back the new francs with gold bullion.

Note: The French Treasury has just received an enormous amount of gold bullion shipped directly to them by the Russian Federation and its President Vladimir Putin.

This gold bullion represents partial repatriation and implementation of the noted Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols. (Thank God for Nancy Reagan)

P. S. We can also divulge that the $260 BILLION of J.P. Morgan-MF Global derivatives have been laundered into short term Spanish government bond issues that are due in 90 days. (Believe me, folks, it is all junk)

Note: IMF President Christine Lagarde is now ready to cut off Spain from any future IMF loans or credits.

Stay tuned for our next intelligence briefing, which will include a detailed update on the Nazi infiltrated Israeli government of sociopath and 9/11 co-conspirator Benjamin Netanyahu and their role, along with the rogue U. S. NSA (National Security Agency) in the direct control and occupation of the United States of America (reference total control of the corporate-controlled, fascist U.S. media like CNN and FOX News).
We will also divulge the influence, including blackmail, the current Israeli government, led by cowardly punk Netanyahu, exercised over U.S. elected officials when it came to implementation of the TREASONOUS, UN-Constitutional Patriot Act and the recent National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which was signed into law by FRAUDULENT pResident, foreign born, and Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate stooge Barack Hussein Obama-Soetoro.

It is important to remember, folks, that even the opposition parties in Israel believe Netanyahu is out-of-control and actually compromising the security of the Jewish state aka his gestapo activity in the United States.

It is also important to remember, folks, that the extremist government of Benjamin Netanyahu has used Israeli banks, as well as J. P. Morgan Chase, to directly finance these alleged born again Christian Evangelicals who want to create World War III in the Middle East and fulfill the biblical Book of Revelations.

They also want to replace the Constitution of the United States of America with the Old Testament.

DIRECT MESSAGE TO THIS FILTH OF BLASPHEMERS AND TRAITORS:

The patriotic American-French task force is now totally operational on American soil.

They are ready to identify enemies of the American Republic and the American Revolution in the 21st century and eradicate them.

In closing, we urge all citizens of New Hampshire to support the presidential candidacy of great American patriot Ron Paul, Republican congressman of Texas.
Congressman Paul will repeal the IRS, put an end to the TREASONOUS privately-owned U.S. Federal Reserve, stop the fabricated Israel Mossad orchestrated wars in the Middle East, bring the crooked big banks that LOOTED the U.S. Treasury to justice and restore the Constitution of the United States of America by signing an Executive Order that will eradicate and terminate the UN-Constitutional Patriot Act and the NDAA that have effectively shredded the Constitution of the United States, created FEMA detention camps and turned the United States into Nazi Germany.

http://www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel/blog/545108589
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues Empty Re: EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues

Post by KathyD Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Hello, Shakes4life! Awesome post! Many thanks my friend!
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues Empty Re: EMERGENCY UPDATE: Ponzi World Continues

Post by doodoo Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Is this perhaps OOM2 material? just saying

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:33 pm

doodoo wrote:Is this perhaps OOM2 material? just saying

Just what I was thinking, Going to lock this and ask that it be posted over at OOM2.

Thanks

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum