Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE

+10
supergirl
panamabev
SEBtopdog
abby ann
Horizon
cashinhand
nickd11
DevaronDLH
vegasdinar
Ponee
14 posters

Go down

Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE Empty Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Opening the Front Door

You are certain that no one, and certainly not you, would ever want to suffer. And yet there is something you get from suffering that seems to compensate for all your suffering. Have you ever felt: "Look at me. Look at how much I suffer. Look at me. Look at all this unfairness. Look at what happened to me. Look at what the world has done to me. Look at what God has allowed."

And so there is a ragged remnant of transmuted joy that you get out of suffering. It makes you a stand-out. Look, all the troubles of the world fell on you. That makes you noteworthy.

Of course, you don't want suffering to be the theme of your life. So, change your tune. As much as you never would, you are making yourself a target to your miseries. Have you perhaps thought or even made a speech something like this: "Look at what has befallen me. What ton of bricks am I going to be hit with next. Lightning does strike more than once. Always the bridesmaid and never the bride. If something terrible is going to happen, it happens to me."

The name of the song you sing may be: "Alas, poor me."

Formulate a new impression of yourself, to yourself and to the world. Say, "The world sings for me. Good fortune comes to me. The most wonderful things happen to me. Thank You, God."

Whatever your situation, good is on its way to you. Help it along.

What you feel is very often what you get. See your life as tragedy, and tragedy will find you. This is not an exact science, yet, by and large, this is the case. Yet, of course, into every life some rain will fall. In any case, start seeing yourself as blessed.

Yes, there is that about finding the good in everything. That has its place. Yet what I am asking of you is to draw the good to you. This is not the same as making demands. This is opening the front door for a welcome guest.

You may not have all immediate say in your life, and, yet, no matter how bedraggled you may feel, you have some say. At the very least, do not lie down in the middle of the road, waiting to be run over.

Again, I ask you to let go of past thinking, past themes, past moods, past convictions. Let go of the past. When you feel put upon, why would you hang on to it unless you like to feel put upon? No longer feel put upon. Be your own free-wheeling person. Get up and welcome love and beauty and so invite them to you.

There is no need for you to ask for mercy. Life is good, so why ask for mercy? No longer see yourself as a supplicant. See yourself as beloved and lucky. Walk in good fortune.

What are the ways that you have been fortunate? Think of your good fortune and let the rest go. Do not keep misery to you. Do not gather dark clouds. Be sunlight. Begin joy.

If you have been feeling miserable, you have been complicit in the act. No matter how innocent you are, how complicit you have been. This is how you trespass, beloveds. You take an unbecoming photo and you hang it on your door.

Do not feel sorry for yourself. Be glad for yourself. Look to good fortune, and good fortune will find you. Let Me be your good fortune. Be your own good fortune. Get ready for it. Get used to it. Hail to your good fortune.
http://www.heavenletters.org/opening-the-front-door.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE Empty Re: Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE

Post by vegasdinar Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:27 pm

This is EXACTLY what many of the posters on here need to understand. It's the mindset that is most important. It's an approach to life that mirrors people's approach to the ups and downs of this investment. Being negative is easy, lazy, and weak. Opening the door to good things takes a focused mental discipline--a little more work.

As this day approached, I knew the typical "Gotcha" and "I told you so" negative posters would be out in full force. This site has become somewhat toxic due to them. I sometimes feel kind of gross after reading the posts of the regulars on here. (They know who they are.) They need to quit their sense of entitlement and whining.

There's a lot of criticism of the gurus on here--keep in mind that this site is named after a guru. If you don't like guru talk go somewhere else!

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE Empty Re: Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Thank you vegasdinar, we may be assisting a few of those in their desire to seperate from the gurus today. Sometimes, enough is enough.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:34 pm

There is an old saying: "Argue for your limitations and sure enough they are yours."
If people insist on suffering and/or creating conditions in the world that bring about suffering it is certainly something I do not understand or agree with.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by nickd11 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Thank you VegasDinar. You are exactly right. Never give up hope and stay positive through the pits.

nickd11

Back to top Go down

Post by cashinhand Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:49 pm

That just made my day.... Hold on I we are almost sliding into home run..cashinhand

cashinhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:57 pm

☀ We have to accept things the way it is with the RV....don't get all upset, there is not any of us that can change anything...Ponee this is a great post and VegasDinar...you just added to it ......Let's all just stay positive and think of the good things....Our Blessing is On the Way ...in God's time~!!

Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:01 pm

MY ONLY SUFFERING IS I GET SO HUNGRY!!!!! COME ON WIDGETS OPPS,I MEANT RVDear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE 1261280965 Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:14 pm

That was excellent, ponee. Ditto to everyone who added encouraging words to follow up. I don't remember who said it, and I'm paraphrasing here, but a person's character is shown not so much by how he acts as by how he reacts to circumstances in life. Is there a more difficult virtue to learn than patience? Not for me, there isn't! But I'm learning. And how we treat each other here MATTERS. We can also CHOOSE to see only the storm clouds and grumble as we slog through the mud puddles ... OR we can look up and see the glory of the rainbow, the promise of better times ahead. Which do you choose? ❤

Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:19 pm

vegasdinar wrote:This is EXACTLY what many of the posters on here need to understand. It's the mindset that is most important. It's an approach to life that mirrors people's approach to the ups and downs of this investment. Being negative is easy, lazy, and weak. Opening the door to good things takes a focused mental discipline--a little more work.

As this day approached, I knew the typical "Gotcha" and "I told you so" negative posters would be out in full force. This site has become somewhat toxic due to them. I sometimes feel kind of gross after reading the posts of the regulars on here. (They know who they are.) They need to quit their sense of entitlement and whining.

There's a lot of criticism of the gurus on here--keep in mind that this site is named after a guru. If you don't like guru talk go somewhere else!

Very good vegasdinar!! I come on the site to GET some insight and instructions, and then I have to read all the negative BS to get to the 'good' stuff!! If they don't like what they read or hear, why do they keep coming?? Maybe that's what it's like when 'some' people have never had money and/or spent money they didn't have in the first place...now they are frustrated and disgruntled!! Maybe they need to look up investment, speculative, high risk!!! If they had investigated first, they would know that this may take a long time, they would know that we weren't even suppose to be a part of this transfer of funds!! I think it's called being proactive!! I remind myself everyday that this was never intended for us little people! I am so thankful to be included in this! Even it the RV was 1 to 1, it is more than I started with and for that I will be grateful!!

Remember that Buffalo fish...it's good but ya gotta pick out the bones, so it is with intel, Gurus, and some of these post...pick out the bones!! Everybody, lets stay encouraged!!

GO RV!! happydance

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:22 pm

@ponee love the post. thank you.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:29 pm

You are welcome SuperGirl. Actually, you have been in my thoughts for the past hour. And my prayers. Thanks for stopping in to this post. Huggles for you because I think you need some.

Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE 1839924927

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Great post Ponee!
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:39 pm

ponee, VegasDinar and all the other wonderful, positive posters!!!! You are all terrific and give my heart a lift after having to try to bypass the negative moaners and groaners! Thank you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE 1261280965
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:54 pm

ponee wrote:
Opening the Front Door

You are certain that no one, and certainly not you, would ever want to suffer. And yet there is something you get from suffering that seems to compensate for all your suffering. Have you ever felt: "Look at me. Look at how much I suffer. Look at me. Look at all this unfairness. Look at what happened to me. Look at what the world has done to me. Look at what God has allowed."

And so there is a ragged remnant of transmuted joy that you get out of suffering. It makes you a stand-out. Look, all the troubles of the world fell on you. That makes you noteworthy.

Of course, you don't want suffering to be the theme of your life. So, change your tune. As much as you never would, you are making yourself a target to your miseries. Have you perhaps thought or even made a speech something like this: "Look at what has befallen me. What ton of bricks am I going to be hit with next. Lightning does strike more than once. Always the bridesmaid and never the bride. If something terrible is going to happen, it happens to me."

The name of the song you sing may be: "Alas, poor me."

Formulate a new impression of yourself, to yourself and to the world. Say, "The world sings for me. Good fortune comes to me. The most wonderful things happen to me. Thank You, God."

Whatever your situation, good is on its way to you. Help it along.

What you feel is very often what you get. See your life as tragedy, and tragedy will find you. This is not an exact science, yet, by and large, this is the case. Yet, of course, into every life some rain will fall. In any case, start seeing yourself as blessed.

Yes, there is that about finding the good in everything. That has its place. Yet what I am asking of you is to draw the good to you. This is not the same as making demands. This is opening the front door for a welcome guest.

You may not have all immediate say in your life, and, yet, no matter how bedraggled you may feel, you have some say. At the very least, do not lie down in the middle of the road, waiting to be run over.

Again, I ask you to let go of past thinking, past themes, past moods, past convictions. Let go of the past. When you feel put upon, why would you hang on to it unless you like to feel put upon? No longer feel put upon. Be your own free-wheeling person. Get up and welcome love and beauty and so invite them to you.

There is no need for you to ask for mercy. Life is good, so why ask for mercy? No longer see yourself as a supplicant. See yourself as beloved and lucky. Walk in good fortune.

What are the ways that you have been fortunate? Think of your good fortune and let the rest go. Do not keep misery to you. Do not gather dark clouds. Be sunlight. Begin joy.

If you have been feeling miserable, you have been complicit in the act. No matter how innocent you are, how complicit you have been. This is how you trespass, beloveds. You take an unbecoming photo and you hang it on your door.

Do not feel sorry for yourself. Be glad for yourself. Look to good fortune, and good fortune will find you. Let Me be your good fortune. Be your own good fortune. Get ready for it. Get used to it. Hail to your good fortune.
http://www.heavenletters.org/opening-the-front-door.html

So good ponee!! I am so glad you posted this! We bring on ourselves what we speak from our mouth. I just listened to Joel Osteen's message about this very thing. 'Speak Faith Into Your Future, 477r-Audio-Podcast'. This was so good, I downloaded the podcast to my Blackberry. I try as much as humanly possible to keep away from negativity, I see my glass as half full not half empty, encourage myself in the Lord, and try to watch the words that come out of my mouth!! OMG, it sure takes pressure off...life is good!! I could do a lot of crying about my life since I was 17 years old, but it does no good...it only makes the rest of my life miserable! Watch for my book in the future, 'From The Grave To Grace, My Journey'.

Thanks again ponee!!

Last edited by panamabev on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:00 pm

As Lexie just posted from Bulldog75 chat: "WE MANIFEST OUR THOUGHTS. THE PHYSICAL WORLD IS ATTRACTED BY OUR THOUGHTS. POSITIVE THOUGHTS CREATE POSITIVE RESULTS. "

Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Dear unhappy dinarians - you are making YOURSELVES MISERABLE Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:02 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: SEB!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:30 pm

One of the things I try to live by is "Expect More and you will get More".

Seems to work in giving me the right frame of mind.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum