Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Removing the last three Zero's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Removing the last three Zero's

+5
cammielucky
wes
greenlight
docmo
Tantanella
9 posters

Go down

Removing the last three Zero's Empty Removing the last three Zero's

Post by Tantanella Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:56 am

I've read a couple of blogs that talk about the removal of the last three Zero's. Does this pertain to the old Dinar or the ones we are buying today? In other words, If I bought 100,00 Dinar today and the RV is $3.00 would it be worth $300,000 or $300.00?

Tantanella

Back to top Go down

Removing the last three Zero's Empty Re: Removing the last three Zero's

Post by docmo Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 am

You maintain the face value of your currency as per international law. Iraq has signed an agreement until 2023 to honor their currencies face value. This is an international law to protect against exactley what you are asking about. If a country could just lop off value of their currency at any given time, no one would ever have faith enough to invest in said country.

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:02 am

docmo wrote:You maintain the face value of your currency as per international law. Iraq has signed an agreement until 2023 to honor their currencies face value. This is an international law to protect against exactley what you are asking about. If a country could just lop off value of their currency at any given time, no one would ever have faith enough to invest in said country.

Many countries have done just that. Are you saying they are in violation of some international law?
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 am

Not denying that countries have done this. The Iraqi's are trying to become part of the international financial community. This is why you sign such agreements with the IMF and other international monetary organizations. Of course if you dont care about international acceptance than do what you want. Iraq however, has signed this agreement in 2003 and it is a 30 year contract.

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:10 am

Also if you've done this, your money is probably trading for zero on the Forex. Hense Venezuela.

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantanella Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:13 am

Greenlight, then you think they will lop off three zero's?

Tantanella

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:17 am

Until we actually see the rv, I think this is going to be a matter of interpreting what "removal of the three 0's" means. I believe that Iraq if referring to removing the large denoms from circulation. Otherwise, I think it would have been worded that they were removing the three 0's from the RATE. Wink
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cammielucky Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:21 am

Tantanella, this was actually just talked about in a previous post...possibly before you joined. Here is the link to our discussion...Greenlight's thoughts are on here as well.

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t1451-dinar-banker-concern

My advice is to stay educated as best you can and be prepared for anything. With this much power and money involved, it's hard to say what will happen. We can only hope for the best!

Go RV!!

cammielucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantanella Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:31 am

Thanks! That was very enlightening. Smile

Tantanella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:11 pm

It is my understanding that the translation (probably Google) for the removal of three zeros should state, "Retrieval of the three zeros" alluding to removing the three zero notes from circulation and not removing three zeros from a note. Removing three zeros from a note is called a lop and is usually done when a country experiences hyperinflation, such as Zimbabwe. The lop is a dead proposition for Iraq, period.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fpark121 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:30 pm

The 3 zero's will not be removed from the face value of the paper currency, They are stating the big notes such as the 25,000, 10,000, 5,000, & 1,000, These notes will be recovered & not re-issued to the public, What you have is what you
get PERIOD!! This could also mean taking the 3 zero's off of the Rate itself..Which would still give us a MASSIVE RETURN on this INVESTMENT..from 1.25 to 3.25..This rate is just my speculation..The new lower denoms will take place of what is out here now.So when we all cash in..& The Rate is live on CBI & FOREX...If you want to purchase a $25,000 note it will cost you at least $25,000 USD or more..So, dont worry about buying the smaller notes such as the $500,$250 or such.. The Dealers are marking those up alot more, Because there are people out there thinking there is going to be a LOP..NO WAY will this happen..THIS IS IRAQ...So, If you want to buy more Dinar $25,000 Notes are fine..

Everybody just relax & Let this thing roll out...Take notes on what you will do will your major BLESSING..
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Simple question/answer: When the US deleted it's 3 zero notes did a $1000 become worth $10. Answer...No and neither will Iraq's

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:34 pm

globalbiz wrote:Simple question/answer: When the US deleted it's 3 zero notes did a $1000 become worth $10. Answer...No and neither will Iraq's
Exactly, because we didn't "delete" them, we "retrieved" them. Outstanding analogy, globalbiz.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:14 pm

I remember reading some information a while back with an idea that seemed very logical... the three zeros could be referring to how the value shows on the forex/trading charts. For example, .00086 would become .86
I'm not sure how that translates to dollars, but it seemed just as plausible of a meaning as the others out there (since there doesn't seem to be an official reason that can be confirmed). Just throwing out another thought.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum