Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods..

+38
IQD4US
panamabev
readysetrv
dinarstar
Happy Life
dlusk1414
abby ann
happywelshguy
vegasdinar
SEBtopdog
HoneyBadger
Ponee
skappe
zerhourwriter
Horizon
jabberwockey
c969696
Peppermint Patti
TNman
polecat
supergirl
Blexum
alohajim
landcareunlimited
Siaya
geezer
Lady Liberty
ADMIN
his4evr2c
Joyman3:27
az-tex
KAI
trndriver55
Splovengates
DevaronDLH
doodoo
ibcraig0
sandwedge
42 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. Empty Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods..

Post by sandwedge Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:44 am

Today could be a rough day to be an OOM Mod. I hope that the Mods on OOM are patient with the heat that will more than likely be on the threads. I ask the mods to please be patient with several of the posters as long as they stay PC in their posts. Please realize that several of you Mods have brought "Guru Notel" from other forums and posted it here at OOM. I believe many here will be slightly "peeved" by the guru hype that 12 midnight to 9:00 AM was the time that we will see this RV and yet again (millionth time), the gurus were flat out wrong.

We all hope to see that this ends soon, but most of the gurus are "flat out" misleading, lying, whatever you want to call it, the members on all of these Boards.

Have a great weekend everybody..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. Empty Re: Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods..

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:55 am

Yeah, I am so tired of the "gurus" making claims that anyone who has been in this for more than a few months know are false claims. There were still a few claiming this would happen by today and unless this has been taken out of Iraq's hands(which I highly doubt) anybody who knows anything about Iraq knows that they DO NOT do anything on Fridays. I have learned to just completely ignore anybody claiming that something is going to happen on a Friday so I'm not too upset, just annoyed that they continue to tell bold faced lies.

I just hope that this is close because I'm so ready for this to just happen!!!
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. Empty Re: Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods..

Post by doodoo Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:59 am

I am guessing it will happen on Sunday night with cash in on Monday or Tuesday, but Thursday at the latest!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:13 am

Friday IS and always has been Iraq's Holy Day... Their banks and many businesses are NOT open on Friday, and many are not open on Saturday. IN terms of the business world very little gets done on their "Weekend" and anyone who has watched the many postings over the months and years should really know this.
Honestly it comes a s no surprise to me to discover that the RV did not happen between 12 AM and 9 AM this morning, in any time zone. It might have happened IF the RV were NOT in the hands of Iraq to make it happen. In other words, if the RV were in the hands of the UST it might have happened because the UST does not close on Friday.
I would sure like to know who makes this stuff up... if it's not actual Intel then I believe it is mean spirited and offers nothing of value to the public at large. Who benefits from such statements, certainly it is not you or I.
Truth does not have to be convenient so long as it is the truth, and I would rather have the truth then someone feeding me a line of words that only sound good but have not fact in them.
But then this is only one mans opinion.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:19 am

Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, but probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday...maybe February or March

Last edited by Splovengates on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addl text)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trndriver55 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:27 am

My questions is "Where are all the guru's this morning??? You see NO post today. Most mornings at this time they are falling all over themselves posting their great wisdom. Telling they have been on phones all night getting GREAT INFO---- """BUT""" they can't tell us everything.LOL LOL LOL. I'm starting to believe that the oven broke, the 747 has crashed. Oh!!! but just knowing that they are sending their LOVE to all of us MAKES MY DAY AND EVERYTHING IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER

trndriver55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:39 am

Take a deep breath folks, it's not 9 AM yet on the West Coast or Hawaii.

As we have all been informed, 7 out of 9 RVs in Iraq have taken place on Friday, their Holy Day. It's still Friday in Iraq.

We also have been informed that the RV probably will catch us all of guard, that is happen when we LEAST expect it.

Expect the unexpected.
Relax.
It's coming soon. bigsmile

Last edited by KAI on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "H")
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 am

Here's one prognosticating and pontificating for you:

http://www.dinarguru.com/

1-6-2012 Guru BWM You can focus...the times and dates
ppl put out, the gold and oil prices, the currency auctions or the cbi
holidays...whatever you consider the trigger. But this is big, really big. And
is required in order to help repair a broken global economy.
Because of all
this, not to mention a bunch of backstabbing, bomb toting, cane swinging bunch
of ppl who can't carry on a two minute conversation without getting upset at one
another...This is happening! It's bigger than iraq, bigger than the eu...Your
time is now...Focus on your plan and be ready to react.

I beg to differ though... my time is when the money is in MY bank account... LOL Wink Laughing

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:45 am

KAI wrote:

As we have all been informed, 7 out of 9 RVs in Iraq have taken place on Friday, their Holy Day. It's still Friday in Iraq.

I have seen that quoted , BUT have never seen one iota of proof to that statement... Any links would be appreciated....

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:49 am

az-tex wrote:
KAI wrote:

I have seen that quoted , BUT have never seen one iota of proof to that statement... Any links would be appreciated....

Az Tex - You haven't seen anything to support that because it's a completely false statement.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:50 am

sandwedge wrote:
az-tex wrote:
KAI wrote:

Az Tex - You haven't seen anything to support that because it's a completely false statement.

Go RI/RV..

I know... Wink Smile

Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 1261280965

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyman3:27 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:54 am

Proverbs 18:20-21 Proverbs 18:20-21 AMP

A man’s [moral] self shall be filled with the fruit of his
mouth; and with the consequence of his words he must be satisfied [whether good or
evil]. Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who
indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [for death or life].

Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from those to whom it is due [its rightful owners], when it is in the power of your hand to do it.
:king: :queen:
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:57 am

Relax it Is in Our Lord Jesus' Hands :0)) as We Rest in HIS Shalom i.e Shulem Paid for Peace We get to See HIS Mighty Hand working in this too!Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 3151798102 And Doubters Don't talk Negative and CURSE Our BLESSINGS!

Prov 18:21 Death and LIFE are in The Power of The Tongue and with it there is Much Fruit! (Curse or Bless Your Choice) I choose Life and to BLESS !!!

We can do this yawl Thank you Jesus This is Your HOLY Day 1st and Foremost We Receive All you have for US Lord and Thanks for Feast of Epiphany Today Jan 6, 2012 We Celebrate The 3 Kings Finding you in Bethlehem in Jesus Holy Name AmenCould be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 3151798102 For we are Yours HIS to Bless those we Can....WhoooooooooHOOOOOOOOOO!Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 312044658

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 am

THE CURRENT OOM MODS NEVER HAVE A BAD DAY....

wanna know why???

WE ALL WAKE UP AND THANK THE LORD FOR THE DAY, AND ASK HIM TO GUIDE OUR STEPS... WE REBUKE SATAN AND DARTS ARE DEFLECTED OFF THE FULL ARMOUR WE PUT ON....

WE DO NOT PUT OUR HOPE AND FAITH IN A DAY OF RV... WE PUT THAT HOPE AND FAITH IN THE LORD AND KNOW THAT IF TODAY IS NOT THE DAY FOR THE RV.... GOD WILL SUSTAIN US. EVEN IF THERE IS A BAD DAY, WE KNOW ITS BECAUSE WE HAVE ALLOWED IT TO AFFECT US ADVERSLY...

THESE DAYS ARE NUMBERED AND WE KNOW THAT THERE ARE NO BAD DAYS BEYOND OUR LAST BREATH!

THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, MIGHT BE THE LAST DAY... MIGHT NOT... IM NOT GOING TO ALLOW SATAN TO TAKE IT FROM ME Smile

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU GUYS!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Liberty Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:09 am

Why get mad about it? It's not the mods fault if this doesn't happen today or whenever. This is an investment with risks! Have a great day!

Lady Liberty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:21 am

I have heard the statement that 7 of the last 9 RVs in Iraq have been on a Friday too so here is what the facts say from the CBI website:

1950 - 1990

In 1956 the National Bank of Iraq became the Central Bank of Iraq. Its
responsibilities included the issuing and the management of currency,
control over foreign exchange transactions, and the regulation and
supervision of the banking system. It kept accounts for the government,
and it handled government loans. Over the years, legislation has
considerably enlarged the Central Bank's authority. In 1959 the peg was
switched from the British pound to the United States dollar at the rate
of 1 dinar = 2.8 dollars.

On July 14, 1964, all banks and insurance companies were nationalized,
and, during the next decade, banking was consolidated. Following the
devaluations of the U.S. currency in 1971 and 1973, the dinar rose to a
value of US$3.3778.

By 1987 the banking system consisted of the Central Bank, the Rafidain
Bank, the Agricultural, Industrial, and Real Estate banks. A 5 percent
devaluation reduced the value of the dinar to US$3.2169, the official
rate which remained until the Gulf War, although in late 1989, the black
market rate was reported to be 1.86 dinars for US$1.

1990 - 2003

After the Gulf War in 1991, and due to the economic blockade, the
previously used Swiss printing technology was no longer available. A
new, inferior quality notes issue was produced. The previous issue
became known as the Swiss dinar and continued to circulate in the
Kurdish region of Iraq. Due to excessive government printing of the new
notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was
valued at 3,000 dinars.

2003 - Today

Following the deposition of Saddam Hussein in the 2003 invasion of
Iraq, the Iraqi Governing Council and the Office for Reconstruction and
Humanitarian Assistance began printing more Saddam dinar notes as a
stopgap measure to maintain the money supply until new currency could be
introduced.

The Banking Law was issued September 19, 2003. The law brings Iraq’s
legal framework for banking in line with international standards, and
seeks to promote confidence in the banking system by establishing a
safe, sound, competitive and accessible banking system.

Between October 15, 2003 and January 15, 2004, the Coalition
Provisional Authority issued new Iraqi dinar coins and notes, with the
notes printed using modern anti-forgery techniques, to "create a single
unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make
money more convenient to use in people’s everyday lives. Old banknotes
were exchanged for new at a one-to-one rate, except for the Swiss
dinars, which were exchanged at a rate of 150 new dinars for one Swiss
dinar.

The Central Bank of Iraq (Arabic: البنك المركزي العراقي) was
established as Iraq's independent central bank by the Central Bank of
Iraq Law of March 6, 2004

The bank is in charge of:

• Maintaining price stability
  • Implementing monetary policy (including exchange rate policies)
  • Managing foreign reserves
  • Issuing and managing the currency
  • Regulating the banking sector for promoting a competitive and stable financial system
The bank’s head office is located in Baghdad with four branches in Basrah, Mosul, Sulaimaniyah and Erbil. http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=History

I guess when it changed from the pound to the dollar in 1959 could be considered a revaluation, so there is one.
It says it rose in value when the dollar devalued in 1971 and 1973 but that was not an RV it simply rose because the dollar devalued.
Then it actually DEvalued in 1987 and stayed there until the Gulf War.
I can't see anywhere in this history where there were 9 RVs of the Iraqi dinar, can you?

Last edited by ibcraig0 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove spaces)
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:25 am

sandwedge wrote:Today could be a rough day to be an OOM Mod. I hope that the Mods on OOM are patient with the heat that will more than likely be on the threads. I ask the mods to please be patient with several of the posters as long as they stay PC in their posts. Please realize that several of you Mods have brought "Guru Notel" from other forums and posted it here at OOM. I believe many here will be slightly "peeved" by the guru hype that 12 midnight to 9:00 AM was the time that we will see this RV and yet again (millionth time), the gurus were flat out wrong.

We all hope to see that this ends soon, but most of the gurus are "flat out" misleading, lying, whatever you want to call it, the members on all of these Boards.

Have a great weekend everybody..

Go RI/RV..
arent some of the gurus you are refering to from this site????
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:28 am

Good stuff ibgraig0.. The switch in pegs from GBP to USDwould be an adjusted rate, not an RV. You have shown the boards that 7 of 9 RV's is purely fabricated nonsense..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 am

his4evr2c wrote:Relax it Is in Our Lord Jesus' Hands :0)) as We Rest in HIS Shalom i.e Shulem Paid for Peace We get to See HIS Mighty Hand working in this too!Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 3151798102 And Doubters Don't talk Negative and CURSE Our BLESSINGS!

Prov 18:21 Death and LIFE are in The Power of The Tongue and with it there is Much Fruit! (Curse or Bless Your Choice) I choose Life and to BLESS !!!

We can do this yawl Thank you Jesus This is Your HOLY Day 1st and Foremost We Receive All you have for US Lord and Thanks for Feast of Epiphany Today Jan 6, 2012 We Celebrate The 3 Kings Finding you in Bethlehem in Jesus Holy Name AmenCould be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 3151798102 For we are Yours HIS to Bless those we Can....WhoooooooooHOOOOOOOOOO!Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 312044658

IF you are going to INVOKE the name of Jesus Christ my friend, then better speak TRUTH and not religion. Read your Bible. There were NOT 3 kings, but wise men from the East, and they traveled in caravans, in number. When these wise men arrived, Jesus was NOT a baby in Bethlehem at some barn like religion says, but was 2 years old living in a house when they finally arrived. Please read Mt.2

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:39 am

Agreed...great post ibcraig0. Don't confuse the gurus with FACTS, it just gives them a headache.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:44 am

A word of encouragement to you ALL. For those of us seven or more years in this, we have been here at this point since 2007. For newbies, those a year or less, PLEASE do not put your whole life and thoughts into this, for your letdowns will be great if you do. This year is starting out like EVERY New Year with this dinar issue, that has passed since 2008. For going on four years now, we have heard almost DAILY, what we hear today. BEST you can do is realize, NOTHING ANYONE says about a date or rate will be true or confirmed. Yes, it is sad, for surely by now, we must ALL KNOW, the many gurus SOURCES are only opinions of what WE think should be and NOT reality of what THEY think over there in the M.E. ought to be. FACT is, do NOT let this ruin your day, life or get you frustrated. Just take each day, give thanks to the Lord for those who believe and wait. That is all we can do. I have heard this TODAY, TOMORROW, THIS WEEK, IT IS DONE, for FOUR years now. How can that be you ask? I wonder myself. What is sad, is SO MANY new investors come in, thinking it is going to be NOW, when in reality, the trend we see once again, is another month is passing, and so could another year. Iraq is THRIVING business wise. Sports Cities being built in Basra, Stadiums, Malls in Kurdistan RIVAL anything in America with Bally Swiss Leather stores, electronics, skyscrapers. SO much for Iraq needing an RV. Keep patient and do NOT let this devour your lives. God bless

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:50 am

If anyone actually expected it, and NEEDED it, that is unfortunate.

As far as the Gurus not being present, they are in the morning meeting over at the Glitch archives.

Last edited by alohajim on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:11 pm

there is no way that iraq is not still printing the very same dinar we are holding ..and all the gurus say all dinar has stopped leaveing iraq.also not true.there are millions sold every day.
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:14 pm

We will not be hearing anything further today from the brilliant ones. They have been called into a meeting with all the dinar sellers to form a new strategy for getting more desperate people to buy more from them. Kickbacks seem to be getting a little leaner lately.

Last edited by Blexum on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:17 pm

@alohajim - LMAO, love it .... "they are in the morning meeting over at the Glitch archives". the stuff you guys come up with .... hilarious!!!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:19 pm

iraq is not printing them its the galactic federation,in their 58 ship space fleet complete with p38 space modulators
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:23 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
polecat wrote:iraq is not printing them its the galactic federation,in their 58 ship space fleet complete with p38 space modulators
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Let me start by saying that I firmly believe that we will see an RV and that I think the RV will be soon. With that said, I say this:

I have been involved for nearly three years. There was a time when I would get up at 2:00 AM and go to the computer because some GooRoo said it was going to RV at 2:00 AM. Over the years, I have seen the GooRoos come and I have seen them slink away, never to be heard from again. I don't get up at 2:00 AM anymore. I don't get excited when one of the "intel gatherers" says it is going to happen today at 9:00AM.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that they all provide the intel. I enjoy reading what they bring to the table. I just know that regardless of what they have to say, the only thing that really matters is whether you can go to the bank and exchange your dinars. So, I don't get excited ( a quart of vodka helps). lol Just kidding. I don't drink.

Now, to the point (You thought I was through didn't you). I have always thought that I was a pretty good judge of character, having good common sense and the ability to understand what motivates people. I'll have to admit that I have been dumbfounded when it comes to the GooRoos.

Being a GooRoo is not an easy task, except for those that copy others and call it their own. There is a lot of work involved. I have often wondered why they would spend hours upon hours tracking down information to pass on. I think there are two answers. One is ego and then there are those that do it for sense of duty to help their fellow man.

Then, there are those that predict the date and the rate day in and day out, everyday as if there is some brass ring as the prize for being the first to correctly guess the date and/or the rate.

Then, there are the intel providers that get their information from the three letter agencies. I'm just a poor ole dumb country boy but I do have walking around sense ( A southern sayn for having a little common sense). If a contact kept telling me stuff that I passed on to other people and it consistently turned out to be incorrect, I would tell that contact that it is obvious that he don't have walking around sense. If he or she made a fool of me more than twice, I would find me a new contact. I've seen some of these three-letter guys fool some of these prognosticators 75 times. I can only assume that the GooRoos that pass it on are a little slow on the up-take.

I know, I know...things go wrong, things change but 75 times and wrong every time? Come on, nobody should call an RV date more than twice maximum before they get out of the prognosticating business.

It is hard for me to believe that some of them are just out-and-out liars but you have to wonder based on how many times they have called the date and it has not happened. It is like the bank stories. I think some are telling the truth but I think there is a lot of fabrication.

Bottom line (I know how happy you are) is that we all should read as much of the forum, the chats, the intel as we desire but do that on a higher level and understand that the only truth is when you have the deposit slip from the bank in your hand. Until then, just consider all this STUFF as amusement.

chillout

P.S. I know it is "Guru" but I just like saying GooRoo because it kinda makes them into the clowns some of them are.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:27 pm

any further details would complicate explanation
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:29 pm

polecat wrote:any further details would complicate explanation

LOL

And "facts are stubborn things"... Wink lol! lol! lol!

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:32 pm

OOM HAS NO GURU's WE HAVE OKIE, AND HIS WINGMEN....

THEY COME IN AND SHARE WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD....

GET OVER IT... AM SICK OF THE NEGATIVITY... AND AM FIXING TO START REMOVING IT... OR THE PEOPLE BEHIND IT...

SO EITHER FIND A WAY TO PICK APART THE INFORMATION WITHOUT PICKING APART THE PEOPLE THAT PRESENT IT... OR START MAKING YOUR WAY TO THE DOOR, SO I DONT HAVE TO PUT MUCH EFFORT INTO HELPING YOU MOVE THROUGH IT!!!

Last edited by Miskebam on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:37 pm

I feel really bad for all of you that are having these big financial problems, I really do. To be disappointed so many times is truly a hard cross to bear.

What I would like to ask you today, if you could, would you change places with me? I am waiting for the RV to pay for Chemo and Radiation in order to go on living.

It was in 1998 that I was diagnosed and I am still alive today, but not doing so very well. The RV will definately help in many ways, but only God is going to be able to see me thru. Now, He has so far and that is tremendous, but with the pain and other things I am experiencing it's questionable as to whether I would want to go on much longer this way.

So, what I am saying, if you got up today and all you had to face was the same disappointment we have had 100's of times, think twice because it could be a lot worse. You could have been like me looking to be just a little better, but having to wake up all night long you know you are not better and tomorrow is just another day I'll have to pray my way through.

Please also keep in mind - I know there are people out there claiming to be Gruru's who lie like a rug. But, don't you sort of agree with me most of them have reason to believe that what they are saying is true? I would hate to call them all liars when I cannot read their hearts? Only God knows the inside of man and no reason to get on God's bad side bad side by calling them all liars, is there? Some of them claim to be Christians. If you think about it life is too short to let this ruin it. After it happens you will soon forget these hard times because you can have all the fun you want...

Just for the record, there are some of us that believe that the RV will take place tonight. Now if it doesn't, it may have been scheduled and something could have come up or it may not have been scheduled and we may be full of hot air. Take heart, it is going to happen and probably very, very soon.

Wishing you all a wonderful day,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by c969696 Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:38 pm

U mean they share what they have made up and we know its not gonna be rough day for those guys cuz there laughing all the way to the bank.

c969696

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwockey Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Peppermint Patti wrote:I feel really bad for all of you that are having these big financial problems, I really do. To be disappointed so many times is truly a hard cross to bear.

What I would like to ask you today, if you could, would you change places with me? I am waiting for the RV to pay for Chemo and Radiation in order to go on living.

It was in 1998 that I was diagnosed and I am still alive today, but not doing so very well. The RV will definately help in many ways, but only God is going to be able to see me thru. Now, He has so far and that is tremendous, but with the pain and other things I am experiencing it's questionable as to whether I would want to go on much longer this way.

First and foremost, you will be in my prayers.

Now, can you not go to a clinic that offers assistance? There are many hospitals and clinics around the country that turn away no one and will do what they can to assist. Additionally, there are many groups that will raise money for people that need medical procedures but cannot afford them.

I guess I don't expect this to get into a discussion about what is available, but I do hope you will seek out the places that can and will help as you certainly should be afforded that!

jabberwockey
jabberwockey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Peppermint Patti you are the person I was talking to my wife about last night. Not you personally, because I didn't know this about you until just now, but still your situation is what I was talking about.

I told my wife last night that even though things are very difficult right now for us, there are those who have it so much worse. Ya know, I have always believed that no matter how bad things get for you, there is someone somewhere who has it worse. I have seen your posts on here and you always seem to be one of the people telling the rest of us not to be so hard on someone or not to be so angry or not to be so disappointed. Now that I know your story I am even more impressed than I was before with you.

Isn't it interesting how one person can have perfect health, loving family, and still seem so bitter with life while another is barely clinging on to life with their whole world seemingly falling apart and that person is positive and happy and does nothing but radiate love? Thank you Patti for you are truly a unique and special person in this crazy world we live in.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 2474380249 Why don't we all take a moment and give the Lord every trouble and worry on our heart....then say Lord these problems are yours, take control of them....Now tell Your Problems, Your God Is Bigger than they are and he's taking over.....Let him have them and if you take them back, give them right back to him....Let him give you the Peace that Passes all Understanding ....Stand on his Promises....God Bless You All.....Blessing are upon us...be at Peace!!!!!!

Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:15 pm

sandwedge wrote:Good stuff ibgraig0.. The switch in pegs from GBP to USDwould be an adjusted rate, not an RV. You have shown the boards that 7 of 9 RV's is purely fabricated nonsense..Go RI/RV..
sandwedge, you and ibgraig are such troublemakers. You go out and find reliable information that is credible and you sometimes supply links to back your info up.

Can't you just sit back, relax, and plan your daily activity around what the Guru du jour predicts for the day? Just listen to each and drink what I like to call "Jim Jones" koolaid.

Uhoh - I think Dinarling is trying to come out! Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 3091836158 Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 3091836158 Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 3091836158 Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 567726376 Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 437791839 Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 3614774015 Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. 2211252749

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Siaya wrote:A word of encouragement to you ALL. For those of us seven or more years in this, we have been here at this point since 2007. For newbies, those a year or less, PLEASE do not put your whole life and thoughts into this, for your letdowns will be great if you do. This year is starting out like EVERY New Year with this dinar issue, that has passed since 2008. For going on four years now, we have heard almost DAILY, what we hear today. BEST you can do is realize, NOTHING ANYONE says about a date or rate will be true or confirmed. Yes, it is sad, for surely by now, we must ALL KNOW, the many gurus SOURCES are only opinions of what WE think should be and NOT reality of what THEY think over there in the M.E. ought to be. FACT is, do NOT let this ruin your day, life or get you frustrated. Just take each day, give thanks to the Lord for those who believe and wait. That is all we can do. I have heard this TODAY, TOMORROW, THIS WEEK, IT IS DONE, for FOUR years now. How can that be you ask? I wonder myself. What is sad, is SO MANY new investors come in, thinking it is going to be NOW, when in reality, the trend we see once again, is another month is passing, and so could another year. Iraq is THRIVING business wise. Sports Cities being built in Basra, Stadiums, Malls in Kurdistan RIVAL anything in America with Bally Swiss Leather stores, electronics, skyscrapers. SO much for Iraq needing an RV. Keep patient and do NOT let this devour your lives. God bless

Siaya just wrote TRUTH in two posts and none of you people even acknowledged it! That scares the crap out of me.

You are sitting around complaining about the lies of lying men... But when a man comes with truth you have nothing to say???????

GO BACK AND READ Siaya's POSTS!!!!!!

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Zerhourwriter and Siaya, I did read Siaya's post and I was impressed with it but I am at work and I had to go take care of business and forgot to come back and say something. Sorry Siaya, I did mean to but got distracted. My dad used to call it AIADD (Age Induced Attention Deficit Disorder) that is when you reach a certain age and you start one task, then remember something else you were going to do so you stop what you are doing to do the other thing and while you are doing that you remember something else you were going to do and stop to do that. It can be a vicious cycle. Very Happy
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skappe Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:23 pm

AMEN, MISKEBAM! Let the negative nellies go somewhere else or get their own intel!
I am happy to get the intel and understand that this is a complicated event and the intel could be wrong! At least we are hearing SOMETHING! I also do not stay up til 2 am or get up believing every day that it happened. I just wait. IT WILL HAPPEN! For all who believe what the Bible says, the Lord gave me a verse to share: Hab 2:3-"the vision is yet for an appointed time, but in the end it WILL COME". " Thou it tarries, wait for it for it will surely come on its appointed day". Go meditate on that one for a while!

skappe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skappe Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:26 pm

PS--Peppermint Patti--praying for your healing. (You may be better off without the radiation and chemo to let the Lord work for you). Yes, things could always be worse
people! We also really need the money but our faith is in the Lord God Almighty, not the money. We will go on and "make it with or without the money, but money is better.
Believing with you for an RV TODAY OR TONIGHT! Praise God~

skappe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:27 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:
Siaya wrote:A word of encouragement to you ALL. For those of us seven or more years in this, we have been here at this point since 2007. For newbies, those a year or less, PLEASE do not put your whole life and thoughts into this, for your letdowns will be great if you do. This year is starting out like EVERY New Year with this dinar issue, that has passed since 2008. For going on four years now, we have heard almost DAILY, what we hear today. BEST you can do is realize, NOTHING ANYONE says about a date or rate will be true or confirmed. Yes, it is sad, for surely by now, we must ALL KNOW, the many gurus SOURCES are only opinions of what WE think should be and NOT reality of what THEY think over there in the M.E. ought to be. FACT is, do NOT let this ruin your day, life or get you frustrated. Just take each day, give thanks to the Lord for those who believe and wait. That is all we can do. I have heard this TODAY, TOMORROW, THIS WEEK, IT IS DONE, for FOUR years now. How can that be you ask? I wonder myself. What is sad, is SO MANY new investors come in, thinking it is going to be NOW, when in reality, the trend we see once again, is another month is passing, and so could another year. Iraq is THRIVING business wise. Sports Cities being built in Basra, Stadiums, Malls in Kurdistan RIVAL anything in America with Bally Swiss Leather stores, electronics, skyscrapers. SO much for Iraq needing an RV. Keep patient and do NOT let this devour your lives. God bless

Siaya just wrote TRUTH in two posts and none of you people even acknowledged it! That scares the crap out of me.

You are sitting around complaining about the lies of lying men... But when a man comes with truth you have nothing to say???????

GO BACK AND READ Siaya's POSTS!!!!!!

ZERHOURWRITER - Unfortunately there are those who just like to wallow in mud. They can't help themelves. They want the pity party. They need to be heard and the only way they hear themselves is to shout and throw their tantrums. They take no responsiblility and want to lay blame for their miseries. You are miserable because you keep reading people. You are right, they need to take charge of their life, move forward from the waiting. Holy smokes !

Thank you SIaya for your wonderful way of addressing those who can't seem to move on

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyBadger Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Peppermint Patti wrote:I feel really bad for all of you that are having these big financial problems, I really do. To be disappointed so many times is truly a hard cross to bear.

So, what I am saying, if you got up today and all you had to face was the same disappointment we have had 100's of times, think twice because it could be a lot worse. You could have been like me looking to be just a little better, but having to wake up all night long you know you are not better and tomorrow is just another day I'll have to pray my way through.

Please also keep in mind - I know there are people out there claiming to be Gruru's who lie like a rug. But, don't you sort of agree with me most of them have reason to believe that what they are saying is true? I would hate to call them all liars when I cannot read their hearts? Only God knows the inside of man and no reason to get on God's bad side bad side by calling them all liars, is there? Some of them claim to be Christians. If you think about it life is too short to let this ruin it. After it happens you will soon forget these hard times because you can have all the fun you want...

Just for the record, there are some of us that believe that the RV will take place tonight. Now if it doesn't, it may have been scheduled and something could have come up or it may not have been scheduled and we may be full of hot air. Take heart, it is going to happen and probably very, very soon.

Wishing you all a wonderful day,

Peppermint Patti...

So how does it make you feel when Okie and Bear respond to questions in the forum with "unless you're on life support what do you care about the date and rate." ?

I can't imagine how torn you must be when callus staements like this are thrown out to deflect. You hang in there!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:42 pm

c969696 wrote:U mean they share what they have made up and we know its not gonna be rough day for those guys cuz there laughing all the way to the bank.

No thats not what I mean... I said what I meant to say...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Miskebam wrote:THE CURRENT OOM MODS NEVER HAVE A BAD DAY....

wanna know why???

WE ALL WAKE UP AND THANK THE LORD FOR THE DAY, AND ASK HIM TO GUIDE OUR STEPS... WE REBUKE SATAN AND DARTS ARE DEFLECTED OFF THE FULL ARMOUR WE PUT ON....

WE DO NOT PUT OUR HOPE AND FAITH IN A DAY OF RV... WE PUT THAT HOPE AND FAITH IN THE LORD AND KNOW THAT IF TODAY IS NOT THE DAY FOR THE RV.... GOD WILL SUSTAIN US. EVEN IF THERE IS A BAD DAY, WE KNOW ITS BECAUSE WE HAVE ALLOWED IT TO AFFECT US ADVERSLY...

THESE DAYS ARE NUMBERED AND WE KNOW THAT THERE ARE NO BAD DAYS BEYOND OUR LAST BREATH!

THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, MIGHT BE THE LAST DAY... MIGHT NOT... IM NOT GOING TO ALLOW SATAN TO TAKE IT FROM ME Smile

OK....my turn. First of all, I'm bringing Miskebam's earlier post because I wouldn't want anyone who comes later to this thread to miss out on the importance of what she said.

Sandwedge, perhaps this thread has taken another direction from what you intended, but I actually appreciate that you had kind words of concern for mods and admins who might take flack for what "gurus" may have said and been copied over to the OOM site. We can all handle it because, in my experience, everyone from the top down is just trying to share information, not to pursuade or pump sale of anything.

I have a beautiful plaque hanging in my dressing area reminding me to "Cherish this day". It's all we have. My mother also used to tell all her children to "Bloom where you're planted." My point here is that every single day opportunities present themselves to be a little kinder, smile at a stranger, take a deep breath before lashing out at someone (you may later discover he/she is burdened by sadness or illness or financial problems, failing marriage, or whatever).

Peppermint Patti, thank you so very much for sharing your situation with us. Your OOM family, like your blood relations, care deeply about you, and we'll pray for your return to good health. And if it takes an RV to get you there, then we pray fervently it will happen, and soon!

Am I a guru? Nope, not even close (although I DID find that guru diploma in my Cracker Jacks box a couple of weeks ago). Just a person who cares and who hopes everyone gets to realize his dreams through this investment. I know everyone is weary of the journey ... me, too! ... and that's the time we need to support each other. Pick apart the information? Absolutely! How else can discerning minds figure out what's true and what's not? But please, let's not resort to name calling or slamming someone's character. Everyone I've met here on the OOM site is brighter than having to resort to that. I believe you can make brilliant arguments on the facts. I see it every day.

Thanks for enduring my rambling. Love you all.

Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Could be a rough day for the OOM Mods.. Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:52 pm

I gravitated towards OOM due to its themes of discussing dinar in a positive, helpful manner. Other boards have a bunch of posters trying to simply prove others wrong or that they are smarter than everyone else.

Taking a positive approach to this investment is the ONLY way to go. We all made a decision to buy dinar--no one held a gun to our heads to purchase it. Stick by that decision in a focused, positive, and patient way. If you can't handle the so called "bad" days (they aren't bad), you need to rethink your decision to be in this and get out...or at least quit whining if things don't go your way. Learn to be patient, positive, and focused on the end result.

vegasdinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:58 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:
Miskebam wrote:THE CURRENT OOM MODS NEVER HAVE A BAD DAY....

wanna know why???

OK....my turn. First of all, I'm bringing Miskebam's earlier post because I wouldn't want anyone who comes later to this thread to miss out on the importance of what she said.

Sandwedge, perhaps this thread has taken another direction from what you intended, but I actually appreciate that you had kind words of concern for mods and admins who might take flack for what "gurus" may have said and been copied over to the OOM site. We can all handle it because, in my experience, everyone from the top down is just trying to share information, not to pursuade or pump sale of anything.

I have a beautiful plaque hanging in my dressing area reminding me to "Cherish this day". It's all we have. My mother also used to tell all her children to "Bloom where you're planted." My point here is that every single day opportunities present themselves to be a little kinder, smile at a stranger, take a deep breath before lashing out at someone (you may later discover he/she is burdened by sadness or illness or financial problems, failing marriage, or whatever).

Peppermint Patti, thank you so very much for sharing your situation with us. Your OOM family, like your blood relations, care deeply about you, and we'll pray for your return to good health. And if it takes an RV to get you there, then we pray fervently it will happen, and soon!

Am I a guru? Nope, not even close (although I DID find that guru diploma in my Cracker Jacks box a couple of weeks ago). Just a person who cares and who hopes everyone gets to realize his dreams through this investment. I know everyone is weary of the journey ... me, too! ... and that's the time we need to support each other. Pick apart the information? Absolutely! How else can discerning minds figure out what's true and what's not? But please, let's not resort to name calling or slamming someone's character. Everyone I've met here on the OOM site is brighter than having to resort to that. I believe you can make brilliant arguments on the facts. I see it every day.

Thanks for enduring my rambling. Love you all.

THANK YOU SEBBIE! YOU ARE AMAZING!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Thank You Miskebam....

I feel the same way, it gets very tiresome to come to the forums to obtain the most recent information and have to put up with all the negative remarks, each and every day.

These members either don't know how their negative remarks affect other Positive members or, they simpy don't care..

As an alternative To What You State.... Here Is An idea.

Perhaps we can have a forum where all the Negative Ones can go and Throw Up Over Each Other.

Put A Warning On The Forum....

Danger, To all Positive Members....

Do Not Enter Unless You Want To Be Sickened and Have Your Day Spoiled.

Perhaps they will then finally consider other people, that have to listen to their constant whining.

bounce

Miskebam wrote:OOM HAS NO GURU's WE HAVE OKIE, AND HIS WINGMEN....

THEY COME IN AND SHARE WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD....

GET OVER IT... AM SICK OF THE NEGATIVITY... AND AM FIXING TO START REMOVING IT... OR THE PEOPLE BEHIND IT...

SO EITHER FIND A WAY TO PICK APART THE INFORMATION WITHOUT PICKING APART THE PEOPLE THAT PRESENT IT... OR START MAKING YOUR WAY TO THE DOOR, SO I DONT HAVE TO PUT MUCH EFFORT INTO HELPING YOU MOVE THROUGH IT!!!

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:18 pm

I will appreciate any and all prayers and thank you for the very kind responses. We have trusted The Lord to carry me through until He comes and believe He Will. It's just the pain is really hard to take and I have been forced to take pain pills and I hate chemical medicine but thank God for it when I am this bad...

As for the Chemo and Radiation - I have a Dr. from outside the country that (before I was this bad) said he could heal me. 10 days of Radiation and 6 months of Chemo. The key to his process - it will not hurt me. No pain, no hair loss, etc. He only uses up to 30% of what they do in the US.

Doc will tell you that in the US they kill people by using too much. I spoke with patients back 13 years ago he cured. Needless to say they all love him to death...

I was looking for only $14,000. and now the Doc has closed his practice and has still agreed to help me and wave his charges and the other peoples charges - but I need the cost of the Chemo, radiation and he has to rent space with another Dr. to treat me, etc.

Meanwhile there is a researcher who says he has been curing people in 30 days and I am on that treatment right now. My progress or lack of it makes me wonder if this will work for me? If it does I should post it over in OOM 2 for those of you who know people who may need this.

Thank you guys again for offering to pray for me. I requested prayer 6 months ago for my brother on another forum and was shocked. In less than 1/2 hour he was feeling better and before the Dr. was able to diagnose what was wrong he was practically better. God does listen to our prayers and maybe that's what he was waiting for me to do. I never tell anyone and because I appear to be very, very healthy no one suspects anything. It never ceases to amaze my husband how someone can be so sick and and not look like it... God is sooooooooo Good....

Take Care My Brothers and My Sisters and look up for our redemption draweth neigh.

In His Love, Peppermint Patti...

Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:29 pm

PEPPERMINT PATTI,I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR PAIN BUT THANKS FOR POSITVE THOUGHTS AND GOD CAN AND WILL ANSWER PRAY YOU GO GIRL IN JESUS NAME!!!!!AMEN
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next