Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN

+20
ou812
landcareunlimited
docmo
revenuerog
KC1
Inquisitive one
wes
CaptnJerry
Big Mike
pgo
Peppermint Patti
Horizon
crawdaddy2x22
chevysteve
renny123
HezekiaH
abby ann
TNman
sandwedge
Rosy
24 posters

Go down

SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN Empty SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN

Post by Rosy Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 pm

SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN

soonerfan62] AndieZ1….. Good Morning guys, going to make a statement that requires NO questions. I got the call this morning that I have waited on for months and I will quote: “Tomorrow night take your shower, shave and lay your good duds out, you are going to the bank Friday” end of quote

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/soonerfan-post-youre-going-to-bank.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN Empty Re: SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN

Post by sandwedge Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Yeah sure Bob... Who called you Jonny, Tony, or Dan??

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN Empty Re: SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN

Post by TNman Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Oh, I so want to believe that he means this Friday, as in January 6, 2012.

As alajim says, here boy, come on boy, come here RV.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:28 pm

GO RV HOPE IT HAPPENS!!!SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 4017580043 THIS IS ME DRIVING TO THE BANK!!!!SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:34 pm

I am already for Friday. My accountant is ready. My lawyer is ready. My banker is ready. Let's get it DONE!!! SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 1815401988

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Sleep

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Not very creative, kinda boring BS if you ask me (which I know you didn't).

Shoulda been something like..... Shab's will be driving to the CBI personally to deliver the RV on Thursday night so be ready Friday!!!

That way when it doesn't happen (again for the ten thousand'th time) the guru's can say Shab's car wouldn't start but, that is the only thing holding up the RV.

Then they can string everybody along with, takes time to diagnose problem, had to make another appointment as all service tech's are busy, parts had to be ordered etc. etc.

Are you starting to see how this all works??
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:48 pm

There is no way anything is close to done if CBI is still selling dinars. "I am not a smart man Jenny" but even I know theres no way you sell something now if its going to worth a kazillion times more in a few hours. I don't care if Albert Einstein tried to explain it to me, there just is no way that makes any kind of since. You mean to tell me they are using U.S. dollars to take the dinar off the street in iraq and then they are going to sell them to the white devil? Come on.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:00 pm

Very Happy Remember these guys are passing news they have heard...Thank them!

We are all hopeing they are Right!!! I am praying, and Believing.....Positive Thoughts....Please think and speak Positive Thoughts!!!!!! Power of the Mind!!!!!

Pray, Believe, and Stand on God's Promises!!!!☀

Come on RV......SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 1815401988

SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Then Friday it is... Too many things in place for this to labor on much longer. Iraq needs to get Companies/people paid or they are going home. That would top all of their progress. I think they know this and there is just some kind of a hold-up, something they are working on we don't know about.. Changing the value of money for an entire country is not an easy task..

Have a God Blessed day all ye that love Him,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:03 pm

Lets hope...

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Hopin'!!☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:28 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 Mad Mad Mad

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 3091836158 SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 2211252749 SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:29 pm

they need to get all their laws pased first. I wish there was a credible source we could go to

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:32 pm

I am positive this will happen in some form. I'm not throwing in the towel and if I didn't think it still could happen I would have used my dinar to light our yule log. I do thank everybody for the intel they post, but to me this is like a puzzle. I try to use the info I get and put the picture together. What I don't get is the guys that post that "horns are blowing in the streets" or people are getting letters special delivery from banks, when posts like that have a shelf live of about 6 hours when nothing comes of it. When someone ask questions all anybody wants to say that it is bashing. I figure most people in this don't have an inside guy, wouldn't have the slightest idea how to get one. I've talked to every bank manager within 50 miles of my home, big 4 banks, little banks and not 1 has claimed to know anything about this. I've talk to half dozen lawyers and accountants, smart people. Two of them laughed in my face. I guess my point is, how does a guy that sells carpet in Michigan get an inside edge. They don't. They come to places like this and ask you kind folks for help. So I do give thanks to all that have helped and given us a place to ask our questions.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Rosy wrote:SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN

soonerfan62] AndieZ1….. Good Morning guys, going to make a statement that requires NO questions. I got the call this morning that I have waited on for months and I will quote: “Tomorrow night take your shower, shave and lay your good duds out, you are going to the bank Friday” end of quote

[url=http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/soonerfan-post-youre-going-to-bank.html
http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/soonerfan-post-youre-going-to-bank.html[/quote[/url]]

How did he know that I have to go deposit my paycheck on Friday?

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:33 pm

I go to the bank every Friday. I take a shower every other Thursday night. lol! We'll see if this Friday is any different.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:02 pm

I hope u take a shower on other days?

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:24 pm

I THINK SHOWERS ARE WASTE OF WATER AND DADDY SAID WASTE NOT WANT NOT:alien: SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 974290055 SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 949729897 SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KC1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:31 pm

I'll believe it when its in my account

KC1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:37 pm

I take a shower once a month whether I need to or not affraid

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:49 pm

I probably wont even cash mine in. I invested just because I like discussing forein currency so much....Its kind of like fantasy football...

docmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:53 pm

If I am going to move up my monthly shower to Friday AND wear my good cut off jean shorts AND put on my other pair of underwear...it had better happen Friday. I might even brush my teeth if it helps...
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:55 pm

DOCMO, I LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 1261280965 GREAT POST MAYBE I WILL JUST KEEP MINE FOR WALL PAPER
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 pm

I do have to go to the bank Friday, im glad he reminded me. WELL DONE

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Soonerfan, were you beat up a lot as a kid?

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:58 pm

I MAY EVEN BRUSH MY UNDERWEAR AND COMB TEETH!!!SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 3079029344 NOW THATS A PLAN!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:15 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:If I am going to move up my monthly shower to Friday AND wear my good cut off jean shorts AND put on my other pair of underwear...it had better happen Friday. I might even brush my teeth if it helps...

Obviously you're not from around these parts! Todays high was 15. Friday it will warm up to around thirty so it can snow .... 🎅

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 2805820865  SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 2805820865  SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 2805820865  SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:45 pm

I just love threads that go this direction. What if all those super-paranoid types are right ... you know, the ones who say we are being watched? Suspect Well, try to imagine the profile those three-letter agencies are putting together on dinarians affraid

lol! The joke's gonna be on them!!!!!!!! Gosh, I love us Americans!

SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Kevin53-I am in Arizona and it will be 78 degrees today, so the cutoff shorts reference was geographically biased.

However, considering I am a 285lb former competitive powerlifter, perhaps I should threaten to actually wear cutoffs in front of Shabibbi unless he pushes the button. Believe me, that should be enough inducement to get this RV done!

Sorry if I ruined your lunch...
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Way past lunchtime here me boyo ... almost Dinar time! Wink

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 2805820865  SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 2805820865  SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 2805820865  SOONERFAN POST: "YOURE GOING TO THE BANK FRIDAY", 4 JAN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamma1963 Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Sooner fan.... Thanks for the intel. My friend who got me into this over a year ago has two sources and he calls me when they contact him. He spills the beans and then I usually reply back that I just read something identical to that. I am CAlling you out on this!!! How about a wopping 1000 Dinar Note if ya haven't cashed in by This Sat??? I need some more 1000 notes to give out to friends and family!! Holla if you want to take this wager!! And by the way Hook em!!

Hamma1963

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:27 pm

I too have to go to the bank on Friday - the direct deposit from my job hasn't kicked in yet....Don't think I'm gonna put on my Sunday Best though!
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down