Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An Interesting Legal Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

An Interesting Legal Question.

+5
IQD4US
therealbutterfly
elvishd1
Kevind53
happywelshguy
9 posters

Go down

An Interesting Legal Question. Empty An Interesting Legal Question.

Post by happywelshguy Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:29 pm

I wonder if there are any Attorney's amongst us, that could answer a legal, technical, question.

This may cause some controversy, so I am interested in seeing replies from members, that have the qualifications to answer the question.

This question is for members that have purchased Dinars on Layaway and which may be expiring Today, Tomorrow, This week.

It is being openly stated on Forums that the RV has already occurred ie: last Saturday or, earlier, but hasn't shown up yet and there is evidence of people Cashing In.

Question:

Under the assumption that the RV has actually taken place (with verification of fact) and a Layaway expires, while waiting for the RV to actually materialise, is the Layaway still valid?

People have purchased Dinars on the Dinar Revaluing and NOT while waiting for the RV to materialise, after it's been revalued.

So technically, what happens to the Layaway Order that expires AFTER the RV has occurred (with validation of fact) but simply hasn't shown up as the time / date of the expiry

I am interested in all replies from members qualified to answer the question (and not guessing at the answer?

Thanks

bounce

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Legal Question. Empty Re: An Interesting Legal Question.

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Moved to correct forum.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

An Interesting Legal Question. 2805820865  An Interesting Legal Question. 2805820865  An Interesting Legal Question. 2805820865  An Interesting Legal Question. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Or not ... No controls! MISKE! We need your magic fingers! :shock:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

An Interesting Legal Question. 2805820865  An Interesting Legal Question. 2805820865  An Interesting Legal Question. 2805820865  An Interesting Legal Question. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Sorry about that, I just realised my mistake

bounce

Kevind53 wrote:Moved to correct forum.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Where is the evidence of people cashing in ? That would be great evidence to see...all the other cashins in 2010 were not true. Show the evidence so we can get excited !
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:00 pm

I am sure this should be asked to the dealers who are offering this service as to what 'the rv is here' means. I am willing to bet they will say when the change in rate is seen on the CBI and other places. Until that happens, they are still selling dinar at the current rate. Now lets play devils advocate here, lets say it rv'd and we havent seen it yet, and the dealers are still selling at the 1170 rate, what recourse do they have for those that bought it at 1170 when its rvd already at $3+?

See how it works both ways? Why is it ok for the reserve buyers to be upset that it rv'd and they missed out but the dealer missed out by sellin at a reduced rate?

But, neither scenario fit with your original question regarding reserves. (Had to re-read there lol)

The fact is its a reserve, and if it expired it expired. Why does an rv or not make a difference? Do you automatically get your reserve that you didnt pay for before it expired just cuz it rvd during that time? Nope......

An Interesting Legal Question. Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:14 pm

If the value changes by a "significant" amount while on layaway, the buyer has till the layaway date or 14 days from the worldwide rate confirmation to finish the transaction.

There is a form you can use that you get from the dealer that can allow them to take the amount owing from the amount purchased and release to you the rest.

Basically - it is in thier best interest to allow you to continue the purchase and show it as a loss - they had to "honor" the arrangement.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:31 pm

happywelshguy: You have a valid and intersting scenario for consideration.

At first glance, there appears to be two (2) distinct transactions to keep in mind.
1. The purchase of the currency and
2. The 'cashing-in' of that currency.
Both transactions are conducted according to terms and conditions set forth on the dealer website(s).

REGARDING LAYAWAY PURCHASES: Dealers also usually make it very clear that, in any event of a major increase in value, and the layaway has not yet been shipped, then the layaway balance will be deducted from the order and the balance of the currency order would be shipped as agreed upon (each dealer policy can vary on this point).

REGARDING 'CASH-IN'/'EXCHANGE' of currency, each dealer has terms and conditions regarding that as well.

Once one reads and understands the terms and conditions, then there should be no misunderstanding... and hence, no controversy.

However, to be absolutely certain... IF I were in such a situation RIGHT NOW (with a Layaway Order that COULD be in the situation you described), I would take IMMEDIATE and POSITIVE ACTION and contact that dealer via chat, phone or email and present the scenario you have raised... and get a clear understanding in writing for any such event.

DISCLAIMER: I certainly don't claim to be qualified to answer this question... but I strongly believe the dealer and/or his authorized customer care department IS!

GREAT POST! VERY TIMELY subject and thought-provoking scenario. I ALWAYS appreciate your in-depth treatment of very relevant subject matter.

Have a wonderful, blessed and prosperous next few days... as life as we have known it will change... and we will ALL be the recipients of God's overwhelming grace and mercy!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:27 am

Kevind53 wrote:Or not ... No controls! MISKE! We need your magic fingers! :shock:

sorry.. NEW CATAGORY... forgot to add mods to the permission Embarassed

Its moved...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katieperryfan Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:21 am

Welsh Dude:

I am a lawyer practicing in Illinois; generally speaking, it is a contract between you and the seller, and hopefully you have all the terms in writing and have read and understood them. That will control your transaction. Any ambiguities and disagreements on the language would be resolved through the courts...I haven't read an agreement, but I'm certain these dinar businessmen have it all covered...

This link has some Q&A from Dinar Banker
http://chcoop.forumotion.com/t37-db-update-on-cash-in

Two good answers on this thread:

MiddleClassMaiden states "REGARDING 'CASH-IN'/'EXCHANGE' of currency, each dealer has terms and conditions regarding that as well. Once
one reads and understands the terms and conditions, then there should
be no misunderstanding... and hence, no controversy. However,
to be absolutely certain... IF I were in such a situation RIGHT NOW
(with a Layaway Order that COULD be in the situation you described), I
would take IMMEDIATE and POSITIVE ACTION and contact that dealer via
chat, phone or email and present the scenario you have raised... and get
a clear understanding in writing for any such event.
"

and TheRealButterfly states "The fact is its a reserve, and if it expired it
expired. Why does an rv or not make a difference? Do you automatically
get your reserve that you didn't pay for before it expired just cuz it
rvd during that time? Nope......"

My extra two cents? I wish people would stop buying dinar and especially on reserve; you are already in this speculating that the dinar will rise at least 1170 percent (1 Dinar to 1 USD). For about $1,200 you can get 1,000,000 dinar. You're hoping for at least $1 million bucks...that should make anyone happy on a $1,200 investment... If you can't afford to do that, then you certainly can't afford to take a risk on a reserve IMHO.

With all due respect for the newbies that are flocking to the dinar world because of all the Gurus and pumping, I wish everyone whose been in this for a year or more would stop buying more dinar, cause if you haven't attained what you need by now, you are really in a bad way or are not really committed; I think then dealers would stop pumping as much, these websites who are advertising Dinar like crazy would stop pumping, and the RV/RI would then happen. I mean really, have you seen all the ads now on all the sites? It's nuts...makes me doubt the Dinar despite all my research...Yes, there are still newbies buying some, but it takes a good 6 months to understand the investment and jump in big, and I suspect it is people already adequately invested that are actually still buying reserves and more dinar...

So let's stop talking about it, let's stop yielding to the pumpers. and let's get it done...as Randy says, "it's not if, it's when"...MHO, LOL

Oh and I hope Dan is right, that's why I'm still up...Smile

God Bless

KatyPerryFan
Katieperryfan
Katieperryfan

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:53 am

when the exchange rate RV is released to the open public (announced) and the currency is internationally traded or accepted as a traded currency that is the date

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum