Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson

3 posters

Go down

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson Empty The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson

Post by godsfool713 Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:02 pm

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson DavidWilcockSearch

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1022-lawsuit-end-tyranny-ii

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce alien

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT

First of all, I want to thank you for giving this your serious consideration. Nothing I've ever written before has gotten me a death threat -- and though I consider myself a strong person, I was quite disturbed by it.

I sprung into immediate action to insure this electrifying story went as far as wide as possible -- in case anything happened to me.

We now have multiple, powerful insider groups pledging to protect me -- and the story has spread so quickly through the Internet that I believe its publicity is its greatest protection.

As I prepare to post this section, we've already had over 400,000 hits, 1000 written comments and 21,000 Facebook Likes on Part One in less than six days.

Tens of thousands of people are writing about this on their own websites, and the growth rate is at least geometric, if not logarithmic at this point.

(this very LONG!!!!)
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson Empty Re: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson

Post by topspin2 Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Here comes Kevin!!!!!!!!!and Poof it was gone.......

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson Empty Re: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:15 pm

None of the ones I have moved are gone ... just moved over to the OOM2 site created for this purpose. Many have requested that be do something about all the conspiracy/political/galactic whatever posts ... we did not want to ban them so Miske created OOM2 specifically for such things. The ones I have moved are all there ... in all there glory waiting for those who wish to discuss such things to come and discuss them ... have fun!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson 2805820865  The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson 2805820865  The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson 2805820865  The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Just to clarify, since some have asked ... you do need to register at the OOM2 site to post there. Click on the banner at the top, or follow this link: http://oom2.forumotion.com/ Registration is simple, but there is a help section with instructions if needed. :joker:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson 2805820865  The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson 2805820865  The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson 2805820865  The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down