Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11

+8
gumboman
FoxyRoxy
Honest Abe
rick152
FREEWAY BILL
Khoregos
dinarling77
imabeliever
12 posters

Go down

OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 Empty OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11

Post by imabeliever Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:47 pm

I just read where OOM confirmed O signed off and we are good at a rate of $7-$11 for Thursday. The disclaimer was it would not be annouced until Sunday? Really ... Sunday again? My question is IF it happens Thursday will we be be able to cash in Thursday before the it is made public. Sound off! (found on Dinar Recaps)

imabeliever

Back to top Go down

OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 Empty Re: OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11

Post by dinarling77 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:09 pm

imabeliever wrote:I just read where OOM confirmed O signed off and we are good at a rate of $7-$11 for Thursday. The disclaimer was it would not be annouced until Sunday? Really ... Sunday again? My question is IF it happens Thursday will we be be able to cash in Thursday before the it is made public. Sound off! (found on Dinar Recaps)

not being negative, but i did not see okie state $7 - $11
if it is not public, i dont see how we could cash out
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Khoregos Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Okie didn't give a rate...he just said it was good. Someone else did mention 11 and someone said 7-11.

You know, everything will be good...more to share at any rate than what we began with...blessed to be a blessing.
Khoregos
Khoregos

Back to top Go down

Post by Khoregos Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Khoregos wrote:Okie didn't give a rate...he just said it was good. Someone else did mention 11 and someone said 7-11.

You know, everything will be good...more to share at any rate than what we began with...blessed to be a blessing.

this is the place it was said, my friend...
threadsneaker
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t1514-as-posted-in-oomc-banker-in-canada-copied-from-dinar-recaps#8649
Khoregos
Khoregos

Back to top Go down

OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 Empty correction

Post by imabeliever Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:05 pm

I'm going to do something no one ever does. I admit I was wrong with my post and It did not come directly from OOM. OOM was mentioned in the title and I reported it was a direct quote. For that I am sorry. Having said that ... come on dinar 7-11 sounds damm good!

imabeliever

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEWAY BILL Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 pm

imabeliever wrote:I just read where OOM confirmed O signed off and we are good at a rate of $7-$11 for Thursday. The disclaimer was it would not be annouced until Sunday? Really ... Sunday again? My question is IF it happens Thursday will we be be able to cash in Thursday before the it is made public. Sound off! (found on Dinar Recaps)

Seriously?

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:09 am

imabeliever wrote:I'm going to do something no one ever does. I admit I was wrong with my post and It did not come directly from OOM. OOM was mentioned in the title and I reported it was a direct quote. For that I am sorry. Having said that ... come on dinar 7-11 sounds damm good!

imabeliever. I can accecpt your apology but this is not cool. I believe you totally need to apologize to the mods and okie. these kind of actions reflect on the entire system of information and intellagence. I still respect you for fessing up but I think you still have work to do...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Abe Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:25 am

rick152 wrote:
imabeliever wrote:I'm going to do something no one ever does. I admit I was wrong with my post and It did not come directly from OOM. OOM was mentioned in the title and I reported it was a direct quote. For that I am sorry. Having said that ... come on dinar 7-11 sounds damm good!

imabeliever. I can accecpt your apology but this is not cool. I believe you totally need to apologize to the mods and okie. these kind of actions reflect on the entire system of information and intellagence. I still respect you for fessing up but I think you still have work to do...rick152
Why would you not accept the apology as rendered as it is far more than you will ever recieve from others on this site who have been proven to be far more erronous time and time again than they?

Honest Abe

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:43 am

Honest Abe wrote:
rick152 wrote:

Why would you not accept the apology as rendered as it is far more than you will ever recieve from others on this site who have been proven to be far more erronous time and time again than they?

As I said I can accecpt... It is the forethought of intent...I not for one second believe that ANY of the "GURU'S" have intent to be wrong. This is a fluid situation things change by the minute but to mislead with intent ...it needs to be addressed and apologies to like I said the mods and Okie that is all. I believe it could lead to a loss of credability for all who write in these forums. Sorry if you misunderstood that I did accecpt the apology...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Abe Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:13 am

rick152 wrote:
Honest Abe wrote:
rick152 wrote:

As I said I can accecpt... It is the forethought of intent...I not for one second believe that ANY of the "GURU'S" have intent to be wrong. This is a fluid situation things change by the minute but to mislead with intent ...it needs to be addressed and apologies to like I said the mods and Okie that is all. I believe it could lead to a loss of credability for all who write in these forums. Sorry if you misunderstood that I did accecpt the apology...rick152
The loss of credibility lies soley in the those who wantingly and knowingly post fabrications of the truth. This person did not have any forethought of malicious intent when they posted their interpetation of a subject and the author of said subject which they had inadvertantly misconstrued. It was simply a momentary lapse of full comprehension of the article and the actual poster of it. This person stepped right up to the plate and admitted the error of their ways, which is most commendable in any ones standards. Provinging without a doubt they had absolutely no intentions of malice or malignment to any one or anything.

Honest Abe

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:33 am

iamabeliever, I think you did just fine! You made a post, recognized your mistake, apologized, and -- GUESS WHAT! -- life goes on.

From one who made a much more possibly fatal mistake myself a couple weeks ago and managed to at least partially recover, please believe me when I say, "It's all good." Keep posting, and keep the faith!!!

FoxyRoxy ☀
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gumboman Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:46 am

Have you guys ever notice that it always moves up days? Been like that for months. Thursday but not till Sunday? Yea ok try another one. one day it will be right lol

gumboman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:52 am

Gumboman:

You come here looking for intel, then, when it is given, you bash it. Why are you here? Everyone is speculating at this point.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 am

FoxRoxy & Cardiac,
A big Amen from me!
As for going forward, can we close the book on this thread and call it
Lessons Learned?
OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:19 am

Bravo, imabeliever. Kinda sorry I brought it up, but so many times I've seen thread titles here and on other sites that are just not quite true. It's hard enough to decipher what's what within the thread posts. So much rumor and speculation concerning this whole RV. Thanks again for your apology for an honest mistake. I can't believe the bashing I caused you.
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OOM - calling for Thursday 7-11 Empty Honest Abe

Post by topoftemountain Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Excellent collation of data, observation and analysis and wonderfully communicated conclusion.

topoftemountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Abe Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:43 pm

topoftemountain wrote:Excellent collation of data, observation and analysis and wonderfully communicated conclusion.
Why, thank you ever so much for your kind words and salutations.

Honest Abe

Back to top Go down

Post by jvel777 Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:05 am

I see why OKIE is fed up with being on the boards. Too much worrying going on. When it hits, that is it. Aside from that all else is what it is.

jvel777

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum