Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WHILE WE SLEPT DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WHILE WE SLEPT

+7
DinarPhoenix
Anne
war eagle
abby ann
roadglide
Angel798
Splovengates
11 posters

Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by Splovengates Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:49 am

Obama signs into law unconstitutional National Defense Authorization Act to arbitrarily detain American citizens after promising to veto it.


While America was out partying new years eve, drinking it up and celebrating the end of 2011, Obama quietly signed the NDAA, the National Defense Authorization Act, which nullifies the Bill of Rights and declares America to be a "battleground" in which all American citizens can be arrested, imprisoned, tortured and even killed with no due process.
You don't even have to be charged with a crime. Now, thanks to Obama, the military can simply "disappear" you.

"President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law," said Anthony D. Romero, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).

With this signing, Obama has cemented his position as the most traitorous U.S. President in history, not merely violating his promise to close Guantanamo Bay and end the military's secret prisons, but actually expanding the power of those secret prisons over ALL Americans!
It is time to impeach this President and all those who voted for this freedom-crushing legislation.

STAY TUNED— MORE TO COME


Last edited by Splovengates on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addl text)

*****************
"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 80
Location : Alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by Splovengates Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:03 am

IN HIS OWN WORDS

“My administration will not authorize the indefinite military detention without trial of American citizens. Indeed, I believe that doing so would break with our most important traditions and values as a nation.”

*****************
"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 80
Location : Alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by Angel798 Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:04 am

Does anyone know this Pledge?

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Every President taking office says this ..

I believe we have been lied to huh....

Angel798
New Member
New Member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by roadglide Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:18 am

Angel798 wrote:Does anyone know this Pledge?

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Every President taking office says this ..

I believe we have been lied to huh....
Time to Lock and Load, Folks...HEY OBAMA, YOU ARE GUILTY OF TREASON AND SHOULD BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY!!

*****************
“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 132
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 73
Location : Right Here

View user profile http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by abby ann Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:18 am

IF THEY KNEW THE TRUTH,THEY WOULDN'T HAVE GOT INTO THE OFFICE !!!!!!!BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD PUT THEM THERE!!!!WHILE WE SLEPT 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by war eagle Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:24 am

Just another reason to get rid of the sorry ***

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 137
Join date : 2011-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by Anne Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 am

This bill NDAA, was drafted in secret by John McCain (R- Az) and Carl Levin (D- Mich). The Senate voted on wether Congress would give this power to this president and to every future president. Please google snopes and type in NDAA and get a broader scope of what has happened and why. Our president is not a dictator....he has the Senate and Congress to make and pass laws.

Anne
New Member
New Member

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by roadglide Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:36 am

Anne wrote:This bill NDAA, was drafted in secret by John McCain (R- Az) and Carl Levin (D- Mich). The Senate voted on wether Congress would give this power to this president and to every future president. Please google snopes and type in NDAA and get a broader scope of what has happened and why. Our president is not a dictator....he has the Senate and Congress to make and pass laws.
Obama should have vetoed it then.

*****************
“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 132
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 73
Location : Right Here

View user profile http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by DinarPhoenix Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:00 pm

For the sake of discussion do we, you and I really think that the goverment is going to come to our homes and detain us...... OR are they looking for terrorist. Lets face it, our enemies are infiltrating our country by the millions. Islam is one of the fastest growing religions in the world, not because they convert others to their religion but by reproducing. Yes our nation could use the current judicial system to process those who break the law but we all see how ineffective that would be when after 20 years on "death row" the convicted killer has tied up the courts with dozens of appeals and frivolous law suits. JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT PS Bash away as I will not be coming back to this thread.
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by skyegale Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:23 pm

roadglide wrote:
Anne wrote:This bill NDAA, was drafted in secret by John McCain (R- Az) and Carl Levin (D- Mich). The Senate voted on wether Congress would give this power to this president and to every future president. Please google snopes and type in NDAA and get a broader scope of what has happened and why. Our president is not a dictator....he has the Senate and Congress to make and pass laws.
Obama should have vetoed it then.

in actuality he 'threatened' to veto it when it got to his desk (the one he disrespects propping his stinkn feet on all the time)....IF they didnt rewrite it to add "to include American citizens, on American soil" he IS a dictator. he flips off federal judges orders , and the American people every chance he gets- thats to name a small few. i could list 33 'firsts' for a president. i think it doesnt belong on this thread tho affraid
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by Splovengates Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 pm

@DinarPhoenix

All Im gonna say is that we have more to fear from within than from without


Last edited by Splovengates on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add'l text)

*****************
"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 80
Location : Alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by Azure Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Keep in mind to those that believe in prophecy the ultimate goal is to eradicate those that dont comply the foundation is being set.

Rev 13:15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
Rev 13:16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
Rev 13:17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 421
Join date : 2011-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by Splovengates Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 pm

"Azure" said—Keep in mind to those that believe in prophecy the ultimate goal is to eradicate those that dont comply the foundation is being set.


AMEN!
Glad you stated that. Thank you.
I glad that Im not the only one who is CRACKED.


ITS THE CRACKED PEOPLE THAT LET THE LIGHT SHINE THRU


Last edited by Splovengates on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)

*****************
"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 80
Location : Alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by 7freemom Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:55 am

From my understanding, nearly all "elected representatives" voted for this, lending credence to them being "controlled puppets", as is Obama.
American "govmnt" has been hijacked long ago, replaced with foreign corporation(s) designed to profit from We The People's sweat equity labor. A brief history of the problem originated (imo) @ teamlaw.net, but can be accessed @ http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/813840/posts
A slight revision of ending: "... It's time to wake up, follow the truth, ... repent... become a moral and honorable society instead of lauding our piety while we stand guilty of: a) not knowing the truth; b) not living the truth; c) believing we will ... be saved-- while... we refuse to live by the truth and to use the tools we have at our disposal to save ourselves and become free.
The biggest problem with this as that often some get excited about uniting against the tyranny of Corporate U.S.... bent for rebellion. Would that we could instead follow the admonition of the King of Kings, and unite with truth, to lawfully and peacefully assert our status and standing and act lawfully to get commercial remedy." Halleluyah!

Blessings to all seekers here of Truth, Abundance and much More... in His Love, Peace, Joy.... 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 417
Join date : 2011-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:07 am

7freemom wrote:From my understanding, nearly all "elected representatives" voted for this, lending credence to them being "controlled puppets", as is Obama.
American "govmnt" has been hijacked long ago, replaced with foreign corporation(s) designed to profit from We The People's sweat equity labor. A brief history of the problem originated (imo) @ teamlaw.net, but can be accessed @ http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/813840/posts
A slight revision of ending: "... It's time to wake up, follow the truth, ... repent... become a moral and honorable society instead of lauding our piety while we stand guilty of: a) not knowing the truth; b) not living the truth; c) believing we will ... be saved-- while... we refuse to live by the truth and to use the tools we have at our disposal to save ourselves and become free.
The biggest problem with this as that often some get excited about uniting against the tyranny of Corporate U.S.... bent for rebellion. Would that we could instead follow the admonition of the King of Kings, and unite with truth, to lawfully and peacefully assert our status and standing and act lawfully to get commercial remedy." Halleluyah!

Blessings to all seekers here of Truth, Abundance and much More... in His Love, Peace, Joy.... 7freemom

Thank-you

All you people blaming Obama needs to also blame YOUR congressman.

Obama didn't write it.

All he did was not vetoed it... twice. At least he vetoed it once.

Most your politicians actually voted FOR this to happen... Twice.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHILE WE SLEPT Empty Re: WHILE WE SLEPT

Post by Azure Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:10 am

yes 7freemom remember the
Reformers they fought evil ideology
the Dark ages ceased to be that way
because they stood up for truth.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 421
Join date : 2011-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum