Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I woke up today... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I woke up today...

+17
polecat
spirit144
Horizon
rick152
rhondak
squirrel
SEBtopdog
Kevind53
Dinar4silver
IQD4US
DinarPhoenix
skyegale
Bluebird
Herb Lady
abby ann
Catherine
Ponee
21 posters

Go down

I woke up today... Empty I woke up today...

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:00 am

Today, I woke up....with no RV......YET....and for a moment I was sad, and frustrated....

But today, I WOKE UP...I watched the news this morning. So many who thought that they had a new year ahead of them, are not waking up at all. Last night they died in fires, car accidents, shootings, beatings, gas leaks.....wrong place at the wrong time circumstances. I have no RV. But they have no existance

Today I woke up alive. I choose to be thankful that I am ALIVE to continue my waiting.

And I will live ..... RV or no RV . We are given one life to live. I won't waste the minutes that pass that can NEVER be regained.

Life - love it...live it. I woke up today... 1815401988

Last edited by ponee on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:46 am; edited 3 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I woke up today... Empty Re: I woke up today...

Post by Catherine Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:02 am

GOOD STUFF THERE PONEE!!! I will add to your post of "I woke up today..." & then each person add your ending to this. OK I woke up today {or rather last night} and New Year's Eve at that :( to work a long shift but I am thankful I have a job when many don't. I think I may have gotten holiday pay~woo hoo!! I am not positive but thinking maybe I did! :cheers: OK your turn-let's keep this rolling all day :cheers:

Last edited by Catherine on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:02 am; edited 5 times in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

I woke up today... Smiley-happy093I woke up today... 7_11_117I woke up today... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:07 am

ANOTHER DAY OF TREAT TREATS AND BACON AND EGGS WHAT A WONDERFULL DAY TO BE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I woke up today... 3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:20 am

Thankful for who I am, for my family & friends - people as well as critters - large and small, for the renewal of my identity and all that I have worked so hard for. Millionaire or not - I have truely been blessed!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebird Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:29 am

. . . .Thankful that I was born an American. I could have been born in any other place in the world, but instead I have a warm, cozy bed to sleep in, food on the table, and a wonderful husband who shares my hopes and dreams.

Most of all I have peace in my heart, and the assurance of Heaven!!

We are already truly BLESSED!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up today... 949729897
Bluebird
Bluebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:36 am

I love you people.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:45 am

I woke up today, thank you Lord that I am alive, though you Son Jesus Christ, Amen! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:16 am

I am thankful for the comfort God brings to my life, the 'inside' calm He gives me as we wait for The blessings He has in store for us all.. we have our home ( which millions of Americans have lost ) we have food on our table, a warm house when it's cold and a cool house when it's hot..Soooo much more already, than a huge number of people do not have anymore- or never had to begin with..yes, I woke up today too and am grateful! Thank You Father for all that you bless me with, each and every day. God is still on His Throne - our God! May He bless us more abundantly in the coming year. Happy New Year to you all
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:21 am

Not happy that it didn't happen yet but we all need to live in the here and now and appreciate what we do have. "daily"
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:33 pm

I woke up today, and my husband kissed me goodbye as he left for work. I love those morning kisses.

My son woke up today and came out with his blanket and said "cuddle mom??" and we curled up on the couch together to watch a cartoon before breakfast.

My daughter woke up today and said "Happy 2012 - do you want eggs for breakfast?" and she made us breakfast.

In the last 2 years our house burned down, I got rolled in the truck on the freeway, we made a major move for a job, and I a surgery that meant I couldn't walk for 2 months.

We replaced all the things - but we never lost our love, hope, goodwill. I don't need cash to be rich - we have that already!

Your mark on life is what you make it - live - live happy - and spread good will.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:36 pm

OK, I will repost as soon as I can see again...you made me cry and smile at the same time I QD4US! Love you !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:42 pm

@IQD4US wrote:I woke up today, and my husband kissed me goodbye as he left for work. I love those morning kisses.

My son woke up today and came out with his blanket and said "cuddle mom??" and we curled up on the couch together to watch a cartoon before breakfast.

My daughter woke up today and said "Happy 2012 - do you want eggs for breakfast?" and she made us breakfast.

In the last 2 years our house burned down, I got rolled in the truck on the freeway, we made a major move for a job, and I a surgery that meant I couldn't walk for 2 months.

We replaced all the things - but we never lost our love, hope, goodwill. I don't need cash to be rich - we have that already!

Your mark on life is what you make it - live - live happy - and spread good will.

Awesome post!!! :cheers: Sounds like you have an amazing family! Perhaps I could borrow your kids?! LOL!

Last edited by Catherine on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

I woke up today... Smiley-happy093I woke up today... 7_11_117I woke up today... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Ponee,

Very, very well said!

It's ironic but when I saw the topic description for this thread: "I WOKE UP TODAY" and before I read the thread or saw that it was you writing the thread, I thought:

Things are all ready looking up for the writer!

I found out yesterday morning that a very good friend of mine died the night before.

I remember a quote that said:

"To those who complain about growing old, remember that many never have that opportunity."

Thanks for the profound thought this first day of what will be a glorious year!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:51 pm

You are welcome, seven months ago, my best friend closed her eyes for a nap....and never woke up. She was 48. I miss her every day. Her passing made me realize so much. Life is short, make wise choices on how you allow your heart, mind and soul to live.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:59 pm

It's interesting to note the differences in attitude on this site, this morning.

I have already read several insightful postings and several postings from very dejected

individuals. Two very different ways to start a New Year.

I can't help but think that peoples attitudes today will ultimately reflect on what kind of

year that they have.

People always use the description of a glass being "half empty" or "half full", but there

is a third group that believes that the glass is empty.

How we each view or lives and the world, will dictate our success.

Let's get this RV finished and start our new lives!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:44 pm

As I was reading this post I found myself pondering the Hebrew word for "word" it is debar, literally, a thing. I don't want to get into a long teaching here, but in short, our words for our reality. That is why we are warned in the Bible time and again to guard our words. I have been here long enough to see the good, the bad and the ugly, and I have l;earned that there really is the power of life and death in your tongue. So choose this day what you will proclaim. Life, light, success and growth, or death, darkness and despair. Your choice, choose wisely with every word you speak.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
(Pr 18:21)

Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires. Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
(Jas 3:4–5)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I woke up today... 2805820865  I woke up today... 2805820865  I woke up today... 2805820865  I woke up today... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Great words of wisdom!

@Kevind53 wrote:As I was reading this post I found myself pondering the Hebrew word for "word" it is debar, literally, a thing. I don't want to get into a long teaching here, but in short, our words for our reality. That is why we are warned in the Bible time and again to guard our words. I have been here long enough to see the good, the bad and the ugly, and I have l;earned that there really is the power of life and death in your tongue. So choose this day what you will proclaim. Life, light, success and growth, or death, darkness and despair. Your choice, choose wisely with every word you speak.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires. Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:57 pm

When I first woke up today, it was just after midnight here on the West Coast, and the neighbors were setting off firecrackers. One of my dogs was scared out of her wits (yes, it's the one in my avatar photo), shaking, panting and needing "mom" to cuddle her. She didn't calm down for a couple of hours.

The NEXT time I woke up, my first thought was NOT about whether we have an RV or not. It was to reflect on family who have passed on and with whom I would cherish just one more conversation. But then I remember how blessed I was to have had them in my life, as well as the people who here now. Would it be amazing to start 2012 with the dinar RV and get on with great plans for the future? Well, there's a "duh" question! But if it NEVER RV's, life will go on, and we are still blessed in so many ways. I think I'm going to start writing a gratitude list to keep by my bed for those nights sleep alludes me.

Thanks for starting this thread, ponee. IQD4US, you are strong and have a wonderful family. That's no accident, and a testimony to you. Take care everyone, and I hope your 2012 starts well and gets even better with each passing day.

Last edited by SEBtopdog on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

I woke up today... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

I woke up today... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:37 pm

I woke up this morning blessed that I live in a country where I can openly go to church and not have to congregate in secret for fear of persecution/imprisonment. Grateful that I have loving husband, who also spoils me Very Happy . Two grown children who are married to wonderful spouses. Blessed that I will have two grandchildren born this summer. :cheers:

Thankful that I know and am invested in the IQD. So many do not know about it or are afraid to take a chance with it. However RV or no RV, God is still my source of hope and strength.

Neither my husband nor I have ever heard anyone say on their death bed that they wished they could have worked more or had more money. They usually say they wished they had spent more time with their family or took the time to enjoy life more. It will not be coworkers by our bedside, but the ones we mean the most to, and that is our family and God.

Let's try to live everyday with no regrets and no fear of the "what ifs."

squirrel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:48 pm

SEBtop, she's a cutie! Smile I too used to have a dog who was terrified of loud noises and firecrackers. One New Year he ran and hid under my bed for several hours panting and afraid to come out.

What great posts...thanks for sharing.

As I look forward to the New Year I realize that I have everything I need. I felt very frustrated toward the end of 2011 with no RV yet. I figured all my plans for the future would have to wait. I had a scare with my health and that can really put things into perspective. I know there are a lot of people suffering and so much worse off than I am. I have loving friends and family around me and I am blessed for having all of them in my life. I want to wish everyone here on OOM a happy and healthy New Year. Thank you for all you do and have done to keep us encouraged Smile
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:13 pm

I woke up today and still have the ability to touch someone in a way that may just make they're day better. Thank you Jesus...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:07 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:As I was reading this post I found myself pondering the Hebrew word for "word" it is debar, literally, a thing. I don't want to get into a long teaching here, but in short, our words for our reality. That is why we are warned in the Bible time and again to guard our words. I have been here long enough to see the good, the bad and the ugly, and I have l;earned that there really is the power of life and death in your tongue. So choose this day what you will proclaim. Life, light, success and growth, or death, darkness and despair. Your choice, choose wisely with every word you speak.

Kevind53...This is so true and what I live by...I have went by these words for a long time.

It is very important to have the word of God imbedded in your heart and mind. You have to stand on his promises and his words in all situations of your life, and when you are at a loss and don't know what to do or say give it to him, and let him have your problems....he WILL give you the peace that passes all understanding, he knows your heart ....

You see back on April 20, 2010, I thought my world ended, my son was on the Deepwater Horizon Oil Rig explosion out in the gulf, and he was one of the 11 that was killed. You never expect your son to lose his life at 22 years old. I couldn't understand why, he was a good son, a good husband and father, a hard worker, and loved the lord, why??? Then God told me," your children belong to me", so I knew I had to be thankful for the time the Lord shared him with me. I could also hear what my son had told me before, "Mom don't worry about me, you know no matter what I am doing, when it is my time the Lord is going to take me home, no matter what I am doing". So I am thankful for my time I had with him, and I tell everyone to be thankful for what you have and to never take anyone or anything for granted. Don't take anyone for granted that, oh, I will do it tomorrow, or I will go see them later.....tell someone, that you love them, are proud of them, and take special time with the ones you love, life is short! Make time for you family, money isn't everything. Spend time with your children, the house doesn't have to be spic an span, children grow up too fast. We are not promised tomorrow.

I hope this makes sense...Sometimes it is hard for me to write this, still emotional about this, but I feel sometimes I have to speak what is on my heart. God has showed me, too many people are too Busy, they take life for granted and forget about the simple things. Life is too fast paced now, we need to slow down and be a family. Remember the way families used to be? Family time is important!

Be thankful.....think positive....don't waste time thinking negative thoughts....BE HAPPY!!!!! ☀

I woke up today... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...I woke up today... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:42 pm

This is most beautiful! It lets us know that "We" are just people, and that Yahwehs' light and love is in us all if we just allow him.

I woke up today, thankful that I can just "BE" and therefore "I AM!!! Trust in him and all is well.
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:14 pm

guys get busy living or get busy dying.whatever you were gonna do b4 this started go and do it as if this never happened,cause really it hasnt,the ones who are gonna make the coin are those who follow OKIE OIL MANS example ,its time to get it.
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Horizon, Yea, I hear your heart and I understand. We have been there too ... in fact my wife is writing a book about life and loss ... about the value of life, every life now. Hopefully we will see it published sometime this spring.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I woke up today... 2805820865  I woke up today... 2805820865  I woke up today... 2805820865  I woke up today... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:24 am

horizons i have gone thru the same experience just not an oil rig explosion.things change so quickly ,our limits seem pushed but God always has an answer,it just never seems answer we expect.it would be so easy to lay down and hang it up,but if you lay down the ants will eat you,so you keep going,keep going the reward is in the race
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:37 am

I think that today might be a good day to revisit this post, as there are many newbies... I know that I personally, needed to re- read what many shared on this thread. thank you so much to all those who have posted.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:53 am

You write things like this and you still wonder why peeps look at you differently? Great post ponee! ...rick152

The truth from the heart is a very good thing, Thank you

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:25 am

I love the title: I woke up today............imagine what a drag it would have been not to have woken up.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:27 am

Yeah! Someone would be'draggin' you to the graveyard!!I woke up today... 3973136183 lol!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:30 am

Aye, on St. Pattys day too. They'd have to bury me in a vat.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:36 am

Thanks, Ponee, for bumping this New Year's Day thread I missed; It has enriched me this day, for which I'm most thankful....

Each day is a Gift, that's why it's called "the Present"... each can choose to make it a Great one!

Blessings to all seeking to live each Moment in His Presence --- Thankful, Forgiven, obedient, manifesting the fruit of His Spirit...

❤ Very Happy ☀
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 am

Top of the morning to y'all!!! And what a GREAT morning it is to. We are alive and invested in one blessed investment - when it finally comes we will not have the time to appreciate morning such as this.
Take a short stroll with your significant other, admire the landscape (no matter what it looks like there is some beauty albeit hidden), express your love for those you cherish, and thank the Lord for your presence. Life is all too short and one needs to enjoy as much of it as they can.
B'Gosh and B'Glory!!!! Stop and pick up a four leaf clover (if you can see one).
I woke up today... 2859867778
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Aye, Stop and have a green beer and some corned beef and cabbage.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 pm

I woke up today... RqWWq9RypUqmUEpHFJIRhUQ+IpaPiKXy4f8HyFt+lDTEDwAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Begorra, That's meeeeeeeeeee.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum