Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL

+19
rick152
simplytammyrn
alajim
OkCowgirl
bkay
Angustura
Austin-Powers for PM
bobbysac
rosienogg
FoxyRoxy
mags
Lucky Peni
Humbled
victorias_daddy
albosdo
czinser
Dr. Linda
evenstar
FREEWAY BILL
23 posters

Go down

I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL Empty I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL

Post by FREEWAY BILL Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 pm

PostSubject: It took a while but I have arrived in Okie's Site ----FREEWAY BILL Today at 6:17 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
PostSubject: Hey folks, I have arrived! - Freeway Bill Today at 6:13 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
I have had such a tremendously hard time getting on here for some reason. After top of the mountain sent me your responses to my message, I knew that the Lord wanted me to come over here and so HERE I AM!!!

Being that posting is such a wonderful way of spreading the light of this blessing to the masses, that is what I plan on doing. However, if you would like to ask me anything or just tell me your story and we can discuss it private message, please feel free to private message and I will be glad to respond. All I can tell you is that I live, eat, sleep and walk, talk and praise in the word of GOD. I am a veteran businessman that has founded over 3 dozen companies and the Chairman of the Board of all of them has been our creator! Has worked really well for me..Sure, I have been attacked numerous times by Satan and have been driven down but with God's AMAZING GRACE, I have been able to recover and come back stronger each and every time.

This blessing we are about to receive is HUGE! It is COMING SOON! RELY on it! But do not live every moment stressed because it didn't happen today or tomorrow, etc. Enjoy what GOD has already given you. The blessing you are about to receive belongs to you and GOD. NOTICE: GOD wants his share to go to the people and causes that need them badly. He has heard all of your promises with what you wanted to do with this blessing and he NEVER forgets and he will hold you to all of them!

I am so glad to be here on Okie's site as I have followed Okie around all over the boards and am so glad that he has his own site where nobody can overshadow him or use his intel and faith to claim as their own. Okie is a man of GOD and I can feel free to establish my threads using terminology that I don't have to worry about being censored for.

This is an investment, but you are not financial geniuses!!! You were led to this dinar deal for a reason. Remember that. What are the odds that out of 300 million people, you are one of a million or so that have dinar? Coincidence? I don't think so!!!

Well, I will be posting as the inspirations hit and the intel comes out, but always know that there is no self-promotion with me. I am but a humble servant of my Lord and Savior and a messenger of what he believes is important.

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL

Post by evenstar Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Hello FreewayBill,
I always look forward to reading your posts. WELCOME! So glad to see you here.
God bless
evenstar
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL

Post by Dr. Linda Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Great to have you here, Freeway Bill! I always looked forward to your encouraging posts over the last few months. Thanks to OKIE, now we can hear your thoughts again!!
:queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Hi Freeway,
This is the site to hang your hat. I have been here since day 2 of the site opening.
Good to see you here with us. I loved your post last night. It really helps many
who are in fear. I will call you soon.

Shalom
CZ
Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by albosdo Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:45 pm

So glad you are here, FREEWAY BILL. I've misssed reading your posts on another site that shall not be named. God bless you!!

albosdo

Back to top Go down

Post by victorias_daddy Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Post away Bill!

victorias_daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Humbled Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:12 pm

We are so glad to have you Freeway Bill. I LOVE reading your posts.

Humbled

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:22 pm

FREEWAY BILL, WE ARE PLEASED TO HAVE YOU HERE WITH US. YOU WERE THE ONLY REASON I HATED TO LEAVING THE OTHER SITE....I LOVED YOUR POSTS AND ALWAYS LOOKED FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
THINGS HERE ARE VERY LAID BACK AND WE TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING. THE ONE THING THAT YOU WILL FIND DIFFERENT HERE...WE HAVE A CHAT CHURCH SITE WITHIN THE CHAT....AND WE GO TO CHURCH REGULARLY AND PRAY AND PRAISE AND OUR NUMBERS KEEP INCREASING EACH TIME WE ARE IN THERE. WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US ANYTIME YOU ARE AVAILABLE. IF YOU COME INTO CHAT - JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GET YOU TO THE CHURCH AND YOU CAN ENJOY BEING A PART OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL THAT OKIE HAS PUT TOGETHER.
AGAIN, WE WELCOME YOU AND ARE SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!! :queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by mags Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:36 pm

I ALWAYS like hearing from you, Freeway Bill! Blessings to you and your family!

mags

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Freeway Bill, I'm so glad you're here. I've been wondering where you disappeared to! This is the best place for you to be. You belong here, and I look forward to more of your posts! ☀
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I hope this is where I am suppose to post threads - FREEWAY BILL Empty Great to Have You

Post by rosienogg Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Hello, I know you from the Dinar Vets site mostly and Planet Dinar. Just want to tell you that you are an inspiration in your own way. You always have a way of bringing a smile to my face whenever I read your posts. Thanks Freeway Bill !!! bounce

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysac Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:57 pm

FREEWAY ,WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME ,GLAD YOUR HERE ,MISSED YA ,

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Hi Freeway Bill:

It's great to see you here. I am a newbie here, just like you. It's great to see your encouragement and blessing all over the Dinar boards. I know that, like others in the Dinar world, I get down and depressed and mentally want to give up. Your encouragement has helped me keep focused on what God wants to accomplish in my life, and this time is simply a refining time so that I can be more of a blessing to others when this actually goes down.

Keep up the good work and God Bless

Austin

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 pm

I remember your first post several months back. I saved it and have watched and waited for all of your enlightening and educated insite into our ongoing investment from our lord. We really appreciate and thank you for your input and yes our lord put you here for a reason.
Thanks so much.{ANGUSTURA JIM
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bkay Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Freeway Bill, just like so many others I have always enjoyed your posts & they have always lifted my spirits! So very glad to see you have found your way to OOM. I rarely post, just read. But I just had to add a WELCOME to OOM. You are an inspiration to us all!
God Bless You & Yours
bkay

bkay

Back to top Go down

Post by OkCowgirl Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Hey FW Bill!

We are very happy to have your words of wisdom at this OOM site, many of us have found, as home.
Please keep posting your awesome thoughts and comments - they are always uplifting we certainly do appreciate everything you have to say.

They bring ☀ to our day Smile

OkCowgirl

OkCowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by alajim Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:03 pm

FREEWAY BILL wrote:PostSubject: It took a while but I have arrived in Okie's Site ----FREEWAY BILL Today at 6:17 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
PostSubject: Hey folks, I have arrived! - Freeway Bill Today at 6:13 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
I have had such a tremendously hard time getting on here for some reason. After top of the mountain sent me your responses to my message, I knew that the Lord wanted me to come over here and so HERE I AM!!!

Being that posting is such a wonderful way of spreading the light of this blessing to the masses, that is what I plan on doing. However, if you would like to ask me anything or just tell me your story and we can discuss it private message, please feel free to private message and I will be glad to respond. All I can tell you is that I live, eat, sleep and walk, talk and praise in the word of GOD. I am a veteran businessman that has founded over 3 dozen companies and the Chairman of the Board of all of them has been our creator! Has worked really well for me..Sure, I have been attacked numerous times by Satan and have been driven down but with God's AMAZING GRACE, I have been able to recover and come back stronger each and every time.

This blessing we are about to receive is HUGE! It is COMING SOON! RELY on it! But do not live every moment stressed because it didn't happen today or tomorrow, etc. Enjoy what GOD has already given you. The blessing you are about to receive belongs to you and GOD. NOTICE: GOD wants his share to go to the people and causes that need them badly. He has heard all of your promises with what you wanted to do with this blessing and he NEVER forgets and he will hold you to all of them!

I am so glad to be here on Okie's site as I have followed Okie around all over the boards and am so glad that he has his own site where nobody can overshadow him or use his intel and faith to claim as their own. Okie is a man of GOD and I can feel free to establish my threads using terminology that I don't have to worry about being censored for.

This is an investment, but you are not financial geniuses!!! You were led to this dinar deal for a reason. Remember that. What are the odds that out of 300 million people, you are one of a million or so that have dinar? Coincidence? I don't think so!!!

Well, I will be posting as the inspirations hit and the intel comes out, but always know that there is no self-promotion with me. I am but a humble servant of my Lord and Savior and a messenger of what he believes is important.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Come On Jesus !!!!!
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by simplytammyrn Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:54 pm

Hi! I'm a newbie and this is my first post ...I read everything daily and find you and okie so uplifting! I too feel like giving up on this thing sometimes ...I read your post and was reminded of what the real reason we will be blessed ...there are many people the lord has led me to help and for personal reasons in my own family this rv will be a blessing ...I really appreciate your words and am very glad you are here...you and okie are truly special people ...God bless you! Go rv.....soon...pretty please! !!! bigsmile

simplytammyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:16 am

simplytammyrn wrote:Hi! I'm a newbie and this is my first post ...I read everything daily and find you and okie so uplifting! I too feel like giving up on this thing sometimes ...I read your post and was reminded of what the real reason we will be blessed ...there are many people the lord has led me to help and for personal reasons in my own family this rv will be a blessing ...I really appreciate your words and am very glad you are here...you and okie are truly special people ...God bless you! Go rv.....soon...pretty please! !!! bigsmile

Thank you for being here. I repeated the words of poppyII this morning which what he said is, ( not exact quote) everyone that holds dinar were chosen by god in one way or another. take that to the bank it is real I know that everyday as I wake to find another day....rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 am

Freeway Bill;

I have read alot of your posts that were posted over at double-D. The ONLY reason i left there was that most of the intel was reposted from Okie. One day I googled "Okie Oil Man" and landed here.
I will say the same thing to you that someone (I don't remember who) said to me when I signed on over here,.....WELCOME HOME, COME IN, HANG YOUR HAT AND STAY AWHILE."
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 am

Glad to see you posting here at OOM, Freeway Bill! Your posts inspire and refresh, and I am thankful that there are men like you and Okie who continue to give thanks to our Father and remind us what is most important. I've chosen to view the delays and disappointments in this investment as preparedness training! In all circumstances we should give Glory to God! I'm learning that true refreshing and peace come when you don't let the circumstances around you control your joy. Every trial is a tool, bringing up the chaff within us and preparing us for a tremendous and humbling responsibility ahead.

Today, my husband and I found ourselves on the side of the Interstate in 98 degree heat. We ran out of gas (2 miles from the gas station) and were stuck for an hour and a half. I couldn't change our circumstances, but I could control how I handled it. Instead of getting angry, or complaining about something I couldn't control, I began to pray (for help) and then Praise Him, especially when an unexpected breeze would cool us off. I stayed in peace during the entire duration, and when I was tempted to focus on the negatives, I chose to sing songs of Praise. Interestingly, every time I sang "Glory" a breeze would come, so I sang it OFTEN!
After we were rescued by AAA and a gas can (ours had been left at home), I remarked to my husband that it seemed like we experienced a parable of our dinar journey. Even though it can be overwhelming at times, and you feel discouraged or confused, we WILL be rescued. The time will pass better if we focus on turning to Him when those negatives hit us. Time will pass much better and we will find the JEWEL within each trial-growth, a lesson learned. So if the next predicted date/rate passes and no change, PRAISE HIM. He's given you another opportunity to get prepared and become a wiser, better Steward than you would be if you attained your blessing when YOU wanted it.

Several years ago, when we were in financial duress, I had BEGGED God to allow me to win the lottery to ease our stress. I KNEW He could deliver, but I also knew HE only gives GOOD things to His children. His response to me was that if He gave it to me then, my heart would be consumed in the wealth and I would turn away from Him. He told me I wasn't ready yet. Then He asked me to choose: Him or the money. I chose Him and have NEVER regretted that choice. That is why I look at this coming blessing with great humility and respect...it's not for ME, but for HIM, and His Kingdom, that the provision comes. It is FOR HIS GLORY, and by HIS GLORY, and we should never fall into the trap of loving the tool. It is the LOVE of $, not money itself, that is the root of all evil. So look deep within yourselves and ask if you are ready, and check your heart if you are HIS. How we handle this will separate the sheep from the goats, the wheat from the chaff, and like Gideon's army, few will be left. Be one of the few that Love HIM more than wealth, and see the wealth for what it is: a tool to expand the Kingdom of God. Be Blessed! ❤
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by copperkettle Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:46 am

Hello FREEWAY BILL. I have missed talking with you. and reading your post. I am glad to see you and your post. your info is second to none. Also like i ask you a coulpe weeks ago Where longfellow I have also seen he's back. To me this site has all the BIG PLAYER"S. ....THERE ARE ONLY TWO PEOPLE EVER IN THIS WORLD WHO ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR YOU>>>JESUS CHRIST AND A AMERICAN SOILDER>>>GOD BLESS THE USA

copperkettle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wellblessed Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:27 am

Welcome Freeway Bill. Have missed your uplifting posts. Keep honoring HIM and He will continue sending blessings.

Wellblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEWAY BILL Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:38 pm

gmahunni wrote:Glad to see you posting here at OOM, Freeway Bill! Your posts inspire and refresh, and I am thankful that there are men like you and Okie who continue to give thanks to our Father and remind us what is most important. I've chosen to view the delays and disappointments in this investment as preparedness training! In all circumstances we should give Glory to God! I'm learning that true refreshing and peace come when you don't let the circumstances around you control your joy. Every trial is a tool, bringing up the chaff within us and preparing us for a tremendous and humbling responsibility ahead.

Today, my husband and I found ourselves on the side of the Interstate in 98 degree heat. We ran out of gas (2 miles from the gas station) and were stuck for an hour and a half. I couldn't change our circumstances, but I could control how I handled it. Instead of getting angry, or complaining about something I couldn't control, I began to pray (for help) and then Praise Him, especially when an unexpected breeze would cool us off. I stayed in peace during the entire duration, and when I was tempted to focus on the negatives, I chose to sing songs of Praise. Interestingly, every time I sang "Glory" a breeze would come, so I sang it OFTEN!
After we were rescued by AAA and a gas can (ours had been left at home), I remarked to my husband that it seemed like we experienced a parable of our dinar journey. Even though it can be overwhelming at times, and you feel discouraged or confused, we WILL be rescued. The time will pass better if we focus on turning to Him when those negatives hit us. Time will pass much better and we will find the JEWEL within each trial-growth, a lesson learned. So if the next predicted date/rate passes and no change, PRAISE HIM. He's given you another opportunity to get prepared and become a wiser, better Steward than you would be if you attained your blessing when YOU wanted it.

Several years ago, when we were in financial duress, I had BEGGED God to allow me to win the lottery to ease our stress. I KNEW He could deliver, but I also knew HE only gives GOOD things to His children. His response to me was that if He gave it to me then, my heart would be consumed in the wealth and I would turn away from Him. He told me I wasn't ready yet. Then He asked me to choose: Him or the money. I chose Him and have NEVER regretted that choice. That is why I look at this coming blessing with great humility and respect...it's not for ME, but for HIM, and His Kingdom, that the provision comes. It is FOR HIS GLORY, and by HIS GLORY, and we should never fall into the trap of loving the tool. It is the LOVE of $, not money itself, that is the root of all evil. So look deep within yourselves and ask if you are ready, and check your heart if you are HIS. How we handle this will separate the sheep from the goats, the wheat from the chaff, and like Gideon's army, few will be left. Be one of the few that Love HIM more than wealth, and see the wealth for what it is: a tool to expand the Kingdom of God. Be Blessed! ❤

I love it and you and your family for this post!!! As I was reading this I got chills as it spells out what all of the Faith is about! The Happy Goodman Family always sang a great song "Wouldn't take nothin' for my Journey now!" and that is the song that came to my heart when I was reading this. GOD BLESS you for making my day with this little post. You touched my heart!

Just always remember, praying to win the lottery ...... for the RV to come through tomorrow .... for the RV to make you obnoxiously wealthy ..... never reaches God's Ears.... You already have heard this from the creator himself!!! What joy this brings as I promise you, I have never prayed for the RV to happen, but trust that with all of the information we have, it will and it will very soon! GOD SAID SO when I had a pastor me and did not tell him what it was about, he said "GOD is telling me that a lake doesn't flow through the desert, but desert keeps coming up and you are going to receive blessings in abundance from the desert! In fact, it has already happened, they just have not told you yet!" Since that day, I have been at unbelievable peace about this Dinar deal. IT IS COMING! JESUS SAID IT! I BELIEVE IT! and IT IS SO!!!

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Thank you, Bill! Encouraging, as always! I have read what your pastor prophesied to you, and it was another of many Spiritual confirmations that God has a plan for this provision, and us, in selecting us to participate. This is the first time my husband and I have invested in anything, and we did so cautiously and prayerfully. Our initial intent was debt elimination. Then we started to consider how many others would have the same needs. It began a journey for us, where I believe we've come full circle in our thoughts and intentions. God has gently redirected us when our thoughts have steered us in a misguided direction. We considered so many paths to take, and the familiar feelings of anxiety would alert us that we were on the wrong track. It's only when God gave us a ministry direction, and a clear vision of the path we are supposed to take and what our focus should be on that we felt peace and could "let go" of our doubts, concerns, etc. where this investment is concerned. We have put this all in HIS hands and trust that when the timing is right, it will happen. HE knows better than we who is hurting and I understand so well that struggle and pain are part of growing. If we were to interrupt the journey that God has another on to draw them closer to Him, we would be in His way, not in His will. My heart aches for the hurting and I know HIS heart aches even more than mine. Therefore, I TRUST Him. Let HIS will be done! God Bless You, Bill, for sharing and keeping us grounded and correctly focused. I've read your posts for a while but never posted until I came to Okie's site. I have enjoyed what everyone has brought to the table, and this little that I have to share I hope brings some encouragement to someone else, who may be where I have been, and can relate to the journey we are on. I pray we all find peace and clarity, and put a smile on our Father's face so we can hear one day: "Well done, good and faithful servant!"<3
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum