Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Hey folks, I have arrived! - Freeway Bill DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Hey folks, I have arrived! - Freeway Bill

+5
Capthook
rick152
Olddab
Captsalt
FREEWAY BILL
9 posters

Go down

Hey folks, I have arrived! - Freeway Bill Empty Hey folks, I have arrived! - Freeway Bill

Post by FREEWAY BILL Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:13 pm

I have had such a tremendously hard time getting on here for some reason. After top of the mountain sent me your responses to my message, I knew that the Lord wanted me to come over here and so HERE I AM!!!

Being that posting is such a wonderful way of spreading the light of this blessing to the masses, that is what I plan on doing. However, if you would like to ask me anything or just tell me your story and we can discuss it private message, please feel free to private message and I will be glad to respond. All I can tell you is that I live, eat, sleep and walk, talk and praise in the word of GOD. I am a veteran businessman that has founded over 3 dozen companies and the Chairman of the Board of all of them has been our creator! Has worked really well for me..Sure, I have been attacked numerous times by Satan and have been driven down but with God's AMAZING GRACE, I have been able to recover and come back stronger each and every time.

This blessing we are about to receive is HUGE! It is COMING SOON! RELY on it! But do not live every moment stressed because it didn't happen today or tomorrow, etc. Enjoy what GOD has already given you. The blessing you are about to receive belongs to you and GOD. NOTICE: GOD wants his share to go to the people and causes that need them badly. He has heard all of your promises with what you wanted to do with this blessing and he NEVER forgets and he will hold you to all of them!

I am so glad to be here on Okie's site as I have followed Okie around all over the boards and am so glad that he has his own site where nobody can overshadow him or use his intel and faith to claim as their own. Okie is a man of GOD and I can feel free to establish my threads using terminology that I don't have to worry about being censored for.

This is an investment, but you are not financial geniuses!!! You were led to this dinar deal for a reason. Remember that. What are the odds that out of 300 million people, you are one of a million or so that have dinar? Coincidence? I don't think so!!!

Well, I will be posting as the inspirations hit and the intel comes out, but always know that there is no self-promotion with me. I am but a humble servant of my Lord and Savior and a messenger of what he believes is important.

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey folks, I have arrived! - Freeway Bill Empty Re: Hey folks, I have arrived! - Freeway Bill

Post by Captsalt Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Welcome and nice to have you here!
Curious, Where did the name come from?
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey folks, I have arrived! - Freeway Bill Empty Re: Hey folks, I have arrived! - Freeway Bill

Post by Olddab Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Welcome. We are happy to have you here :cheers:
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Thank you freeway along with what you said just the other day PoppyII said those of you that hold dinar...you are chosen. great post and thank you for choosing us to leave your posts...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Capthook Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Welcome my brother in Christ! Glad you can join us in this blessing and looking forward to your post.
Blanc

Capthook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samhain Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:06 pm

I, myself, am not a religious person But I do believe I was put in this position for a reason. I have always helped those less fortunate than myself with whatever I had and I know now I'll be able to help a lot more people with this money.

Go RV!!!

If you're going to be annoying, go do it somewhere else.
Samhain
Samhain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Welcome aboard. Great to have you here.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khoregos Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Welcome!!!
We are looking forward to the rest of the road with you & Okie!
Khoregos
Khoregos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:44 pm

We are so lucky to have you here. We personally look forward to your encouraging posts. The one you get your intel from, well, you can't get any higher than that!! He is the KING!!

Welcome...

DLUSK1414
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down