Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning”

+9
spirit144
clayf
ou812
zerhourwriter
truth me told
globalbiz
Catherine
landcareunlimited
ymoilman
13 posters

Go down

“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” Empty “THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning”

Post by ymoilman Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:47 pm

Saturday, December 31, 2011
A Blessed New Year To All - Intel on RV & PP
Happy, Blessed and Prosperous New Year of 2012 to you all.

IT WILL BE A BLESSED YEAR.
--------------------------------------
Intel Dinar RV

Our deep intel sources and moles deep down the rabbit holes have all been 'technicians' and not accustomed to deceits and lies of the dark cabal.

We (Our confidential intel group) have been informed the Dinar RV was going to Pop a few weeks ago. Dark Cabal blocked it again, Timmie boy up to his tricks again.

It has been blocked by the dark cabal until now. Some of the methods used have compromised bankers, compromised programs managers, hidden software to misdirect the funds and etc.

Strongly suggest Bank Of Scotland to be avoided!

Another late developing factor is the protocol directive that the banking system must be safe and honorable before the RV. The tardiness of the RV till 2012 is to ensure the Federal Reserve Bank and the IRS will not have access to your Dinar Cash-In funds. These private entities shall be going down in 2012 and there powers have already been removed. In short - no IRS for individuals.

Those dinar gurus talking about taxes and etc. --- whatever you decide in a few weeks!

Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning.

THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN (Allowing for no Dark Cabal Blockage) WILL be Tuesday morning 9:00 am EST. Expect a HIGH INITIAL RATE!

AGAIN - CASH IN TUESDAY MORNING. THANK YOU LORD!

--------------------------------------------
PROSPERITY PACKAGES - GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS
Have gone out and are going out.
ALL TO BE DONE BY NEXT WEEK.
The holdup and intel lies & deceits originate from the Dark Cabal. We including me, folks have been played big time. The messengers have also been played. Be glad when this roller coaster ride ends.

Total PP letters is approx 330,000 and they have been going out at approx 10,000 a day. Delivery is done very carefully by bank courier. A courier from your designated private bank will be hand delivering a registered letter. When you sign for it -- you are
under a very strict & tight Non-Disclosure. One word to anyone and you lose it all!

The letter is merely a bank appointment notification letter.

An ATM card with 80K on it awaits you at the bank after you go through an intensive 2+hrs review of the Program(s). How much funds are in each participant's assignment. I drop the phone when I first heard it!

JOHN'S PERSONAL COMMENTARY

I have been Blessed and Honored to meet some beautiful souls in this grand adventure. From Nesara, Restore America and The Lightworkers. The primary purpose of all these Blessings at this time is to reset the world, to restore your freedoms and happiness.

As several gurus have said ---Pay it forward. Remember those in need like yourselves now.

It also interesting to note the contributions of several wonderful souls.
Poofness - Thankyou for your guidance and messages.
Fulford - Your intel is awesome - Thankyou

They have held true while the ghost has lost all credibility.

GOD Bless You And Yours,

John MacHaffie HIS humble servant

Last edited by ymoilman on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” Empty Re: “THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning”

Post by landcareunlimited Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm

UUUUUUMMMMMM...Wow!

Why do these darn Cabals always have to be "dark"?
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” Empty Re: “THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning”

Post by Catherine Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:04 pm

I wonder why my comment (comment #3) went to the top of this thread? And what the HECK is this post from John somebody!?!??! :shock: :?: :!:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” Smiley-happy093“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” 7_11_117“THE WORLD DINAR CASH IN WILL be Tuesday 9:00 am EST. Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday morning” Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 pm

All that can possibly be said is...Seriously....?

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by truth me told Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:21 pm

DOYOU HAVE PROOF THAT IT WAS ANNOUNCED AT THE MOSQUE YESTERDAY ?

truth me told

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:25 pm

oh well aint that convenient. We will all be rich and happy and all we had to do was sit on our tailend and wait for someone to hand it to us...

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:40 pm

all I can say is, I hope they are right and Come RV cash in! I do know this was to happen many times since July 28th, 2011. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:12 pm

I was at that mosque, i didnt hear anything 'LOL"

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:18 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:oh well aint that convenient. We will all be rich and happy and all we had to do was sit on our tailend and wait for someone to hand it to us...
.......That is right.....you know the harder you work the less you make..Im glad a preacher man showed in my driveway alittle over 2 years ago where I purchased my first 60 bucks worth of Dinar. 4.5 thousand dollars later Im still happy about my BooYah moment arriving..And BooYah to the rest of you and our blessing which came to us all ,in this lifetime on this amazing planet . Thank You God and all you do for us...Amen 8)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:23 pm

I thought under the NESARA, all people were and are intitled to a PP. Why only 300,000 and why so secretive, if this is a global thing?
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gerda1 Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:31 pm

RE: PROSPERITY PACKAGES - GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS
Have gone out and are going out.
ALL TO BE DONE BY NEXT WEEK.

I moved since applying for it, but am still located in the same zip code.
I hope they find me???

gerda1

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Catherine wrote:I wonder why my comment (comment #3) went to the top of this thread? And what the HECK is this post from John somebody!?!??! :shock: :?: :!:

Because this forum goes backward. And John is from the nesara and that group and it was copied and pasted here.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:05 pm

Come On!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:46 pm

Well, I'd say we'll see, but the people receiving those PP moneys cannot tell anyone or else they lose it? How can anyone take your money away from you because you tell someone you finally got it?

It appears that the Code of Silence means no one knows and we can be told anything but have no way to prove it or disprove it. Anyone can say they gave me money and not give it to me if I cannot respond? That way those PP's and other packages do not need to be addressed again. I think this is most amazing.

I also do not understand why John would be so thankful for Fulfords information. I have tried to read it and believe it - but, honestly I haven't seen one thing that was said come to pass?

These people have me completely confused? Wouldn't it be wonderful if the right was going to make a huge change on this planet, like now? But, that goes against what's written in God's Word which is far more clearly written.

Anyway, John, I hope you are at least correct about the RV having been announced in the Mosque yesterday. My husbands response to that was - heard that before and he went back to his previous subject. Good thing I'm married as I don't think a "boyfriend" would have made it through this with me! You can only believe something so many times. Actually, now my brother just says, well, we've heard this before, let's just hope it's true now... It makes me laugh when I think of what we have all been through.

So, from our house to yours, please have a wonderful New Year Year - and mostly a safe one and may God answer our prayers today or tonight and change our lives completely... I really can't wait any longer... Someone push that button please...
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum