Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because ---

+3
therealbutterfly
happywelshguy
ymoilman
7 posters

Go down

The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- Empty The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because ---

Post by ymoilman Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Thursday, December 29, 2011
12-29-2011 DocDinar: In my opinion, the IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011, no later than mid January 2012. It will RV because

(1) Iraq says it will have the most valuable currency in the Middle East
(2) Iraq’s currency should reflect its natural wealth in oil, gas, minerals, diamonds, etc.
(3) Iraq cannot continue to operate with a worthless currency
(4) Iraq may not enter the WTO without an internationally tradable currency
(5) Iraq may not be released from Chapter 7 without an RV
(6) Iraq is spending enormous sums of money on U.S. jets, weapons, oil contracts, etc.
(7) Public Iraqi bank accounts are overdrawn and require an RV
(8) The RV is essential to meet the Iraqi 2012 budget
(9) The RV is essential to combat inflation in Iraq
(10) The Euro (global) financial crisis requires the RV
(11) The U.S. said the Iraq war would not cost anything financially and the U.S. stands to take in about $60 billion over the next several years from the RV, and
(12) In addition to the U.S., many world governments own trillions of dinars and are depending on the RV to shore up their bottom lines
(13) Iraq does not want to lose OPEC membership
(13) As Christine Lagarde of the IMF stated, "This partnership has facilitated substantial debt relief and helped achieve macroeconomic stability, including a strong dinar, low inflation, and a resumption of economic growth."
(14) Iraq does not want to have wasted ten years of hard work, lose all power, and return to full sanctions for 3 years.

So, be encouraged; this long journey is just about to end and an exciting new beginning for our lives is about to start.

To Our Success,
Jeff (Duckyboy)
http://iqdbigbeachparty.webs.com/
Posted by John MacHaffie at http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- Empty Re: The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because ---

Post by happywelshguy Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:02 pm

You can add the fact Shabbs have stated show me the GOI and I will show you the RV.

Shabbs also stated that the RV will take place "This Year"

bounce

ymoilman wrote:Thursday, December 29, 2011
12-29-2011 DocDinar: In my opinion, the IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011, no later than mid January 2012. It will RV because

(1) Iraq says it will have the most valuable currency in the Middle East
(2) Iraq’s currency should reflect its natural wealth in oil, gas, minerals, diamonds, etc.
(3) Iraq cannot continue to operate with a worthless currency
(4) Iraq may not enter the WTO without an internationally tradable currency
(5) Iraq may not be released from Chapter 7 without an RV
(6) Iraq is spending enormous sums of money on U.S. jets, weapons, oil contracts, etc.
(7) Public Iraqi bank accounts are overdrawn and require an RV
(8) The RV is essential to meet the Iraqi 2012 budget
(9) The RV is essential to combat inflation in Iraq
(10) The Euro (global) financial crisis requires the RV
(11) The U.S. said the Iraq war would not cost anything financially and the U.S. stands to take in about $60 billion over the next several years from the RV, and
(12) In addition to the U.S., many world governments own trillions of dinars and are depending on the RV to shore up their bottom lines
(13) Iraq does not want to lose OPEC membership
(13) As Christine Lagarde of the IMF stated, "This partnership has facilitated substantial debt relief and helped achieve macroeconomic stability, including a strong dinar, low inflation, and a resumption of economic growth."
(14) Iraq does not want to have wasted ten years of hard work, lose all power, and return to full sanctions for 3 years.

So, be encouraged; this long journey is just about to end and an exciting new beginning for our lives is about to start.

To Our Success,
Jeff (Duckyboy)

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- Empty Re: The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because ---

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:06 pm

My thoughts in blue after each point.... Sorry, just dont agree with anything said. Sorry I am a downer......

ymoilman wrote:Thursday, December 29, 2011

(1) Iraq says it will have the most valuable currency in the Middle East Iraq actually stated the STRONGEST, which doesnt always equate to highest value....
(2) Iraq’s currency should reflect its natural wealth in oil, gas, minerals, diamonds, etc. Yes, it SHOULD but doesnt HAVE to, nor on any specific time frame
(3) Iraq cannot continue to operate with a worthless currency Its not worthless, it has a value and has risen over 8 years. Its just not the value we all want.....
(4) Iraq may not enter the WTO without an internationally tradable currency Who says they are entering the WTO anytime soon?
(5) Iraq may not be released from Chapter 7 without an RV Show me where it states that in the UN resolutions for Ch 7?
(6) Iraq is spending enormous sums of money on U.S. jets, weapons, oil contracts, etc. Yep, they sure are. And they have BILLIONS of USD to use....
(7) Public Iraqi bank accounts are overdrawn and require an RV Huh???? Who's accounts are overdrawn?
(8) The RV is essential to meet the Iraqi 2012 budget Budgets dont get balanced by a country changing their value. They balance it by reducing spending and earning more.....
(9) The RV is essential to combat inflation in Iraq Well... they reduced inflation over 8 years with the auctions, so is it really ESSENTIAL?
(10) The Euro (global) financial crisis requires the RV Who said that Iraq is the savior of the world?
(11) The U.S. said the Iraq war would not cost anything financially and the U.S. stands to take in about $60 billion over the next several years from the RV, They struck deals on oil to cover this, not sure the rv is the answer....and
(12) In addition to the U.S., many world governments own trillions of dinars and are depending on the RV to shore up their bottom lines Big mistake for any country to do. NEVER rely on another country to save you....
(13) Iraq does not want to lose OPEC membership How will they lose OPEC membership?
(13) As Christine Lagarde of the IMF stated, "This partnership has facilitated substantial debt relief and helped achieve macroeconomic stability, including a strong dinar, low inflation, and a resumption of economic growth." They are strong now, they have a very stable rate and plenty of assets backing their dinar.
(14) Iraq does not want to have wasted ten years of hard work, lose all power, and return to full sanctions for 3 years. Huh? Full sanctions for 3 years? Over what, not rv'ing????

To Our Success,
Jeff (Duckyboy)

The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because --- Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:17 pm

good points butterfly. maybe someone will pony up with the proof.not a downer to have the facts,after all its a crap shoot anyway
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:39 pm

didnt shabs say back in march very soon is it soon yet
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:40 pm

didnt shabs say back in march very soon is it soon yet
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Dr. Shabibi had better hurry if he is going to keep his word about an RV this year. As of this moment he has less then 40 hours, Iraq time, to finish the job... I suspect he is just like every other politician when it comes to actions... all words and no action. And he lives in the land of endless procrastination... tell me it ain't so and i will point out at least a hundred times he has said thing that never happen... I'm sure he means well, but as someone once pointed out, "the road to heck is paved with good intentions".
I do believe the Rv is going to happen, and soon, because if it does not I also believe their will be some more missing persons in Iraq... that is a strange land, people disappear in the desert all the time. My point is, the big wigs are there in Iraq right now... looking after their own best interests of course, but along the way they are looking out for the interests they hold in the rest of the world, and Iraq is a key player in this.
I believe the nonsense of Iraq and its lamo politicians is about to come to an end, one way or another, and very, very soon.
But thats just one mans opinion.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:46 pm

well shabibi sure has a whole lot of dinar in that there cbi!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:49 pm

it was stated by shabs show me the goi and erbil and he will do the rv well maybe well m has his own agenda its called stall and he has been a master of it so until he is removed you will read the same garbage over and over and it will not happen no matter what anyone says soory to say it but just plain facts and if you really follow this you can see i am right
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cashinhand Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Hello all , simplee minded guy here... Pull the pen and paper out please and don't focus on this micro detail or another.... Stop go back to the basics... Oil---money---power... Just try to relax and let this unfold.. on that Droid phone.. interet is on blink well u no didnt pay it.. made rent all is good.. cashinhand

cashinhand

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum