Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki

Go down

Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki Empty Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki

Post by TIMSTERS Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:07 pm

On: Friday 30/12/2011 6:14

 Baghdad / term
the chief of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi said yesterday that the negotiations conducted in Sulaymaniyah with President Jalal Talabani addressed the issue of withdrawal of confidence from the government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, and the formation of a committee to conduct negotiations with the Kurds to discuss the political crisis and developments,

He emphasized his agreement with Talabani, the contract of the National Conference year resolving the issue of Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi through the judicial process and stop media campaigns only.
Nujaifi said in a statement issued yesterday by his office, the media received a "term", a copy of "The negotiations were conducted in Sulaymaniyah with President Jalal Talabani did not address the issue of withdrawal of confidence from the government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, "stressing that" is not also the formation of a pentagonal committee includes the most prominent components of the Iraqi List, in order to conduct negotiations with the Kurds in Sulaimaniya to discuss the political crisis and developments. "
said Najafi, "The Kurds represent the cornerstone in the government list and any development that is happening, such as the withdrawal of confidence from the government, "noting that" the agreement with Talabani address three key issues which held a national conference of all political forces in order to address issues related to governance and the state. "
The Chairman of the Parliament that "the agreement with Talabani also included resolving the issue of Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi through the judicial process, as well as stop the media campaigns and actions that would complicate the situation and purify the political atmosphere. "
Some of the media has picked up on the sources familiar with a story stating an agreement to withdraw confidence from the government and the Vice President Khodair al-Iraqi to carry a message from President Jalal Talabani to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki include very unlike him, which was denied by the Office of Khuzaie well. The MP for the Iraqi List, Ahmed electrodes on Wednesday, an agreement by President Jalal Talabani and parliament speaker Osama Najafi to approach the Supreme Judicial Council to transfer the issue of Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi to a third party neutral, the fact that survival in Baghdad will make it vulnerable to political pressure, as he emphasized the confidence list a patent-Hashimi.
He was president Jalal Talabani and the House of Representatives Osama Najafi had agreed at a meeting held in the province of Sulaymaniyah, last Tuesday (27 December, the current), according to a presidential statement on resolving the issue of Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi through the judicial process, and a national conference year for all political forces to address issues related to governance, the state and the development of solutions to the crisis.
and present Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi issued an arrest warrant on charges of terrorism, is currently in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, after being offered to the Iraqi Interior Ministry, in the 19 of December, the current, the confessions of some Hamayate on carrying out acts of violence on his orders, as confirmed by President Jalal Talabani, in the 24 of December, the current, that Hashemi is hospitality and will be in court at any time and place within Iraq.
and decided the Supreme Judicial Council (25 December, the current) re-investigation of the charges directed to the Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, which was conducted by a single judge, as announced the judiciary quintet that the arrest warrant against al-Hashemi issued after documentation of investigations by a single judge.
and declared Iraq in the (24 December, the current) for providing a formal request to transfer the case Hashemi to the courts in the Kurdistan, with carry-Hashemi during a press conference held in Erbil, in the (20 December, the current), Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the responsibility of being accused of "terrorism," asserting that he is ready to appear before the courts in case the transfer of his case to the Kurdistan region, with said Sunday (25 December, the current), that the accusations against him are political blackmail by al-Maliki, and noted that the latter has a list to blackmail his opponents and will move maintained his accusations to the Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi and President of Parliament Osama Najafi, in what was considered that the accused would deepen the sense of the year Balmazlomah.
He Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi, the confessions, the hallmarks of an explicit discourse of sectarian and promotion, calling for the formation of a joint committee representing all the political blocs to oversee the stages of the investigation.
, urged President Jalal Talabani, to respect the work and allocate the Iraqi judiciary and trust in him, asking not to interfere in its affairs and to challenge its decisions, was described as a warrant for the arrest of his deputy, Tareq al-Hashemi and view the confessions protection in the media as "hasty decisions."
and warned Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during a press conference, in the 21 of December, the current, the Kurdistan Regional Government to allow the Vice-President of the Republic Tareq al-Hashemi escape, stressing that the non-delivery or allow him to escape will cause problems with the region, while demanding to surrender to the Iraqi judiciary.
Relations between the coalition of former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi and the current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki tension is exacerbated over time at these points of difference between them in limbo without solution, and spin differences between the two sides on the back of many topics including the selection of candidates for security in the government, as well as the formation of strategic policies, which agreed to the blocks on the foundation at a meeting of Arbil, was not ratified its law so far, as well as statements from the Prime Minister and members of the in the mass of skeptical of the importance of the role and unconstitutional, so it came to the point that al-Maliki said that there is no place for the Council in Ira
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki Empty Re: Najafi, denies deal with Talabani to replace Maliki

Post by TIMSTERS Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:22 pm

I SURE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY THE GURUS ARE SAYING ERBIL IS DONE ???? IMO ITS NOT LOOKING TO GOOD FOR THE END OF THIS YEAR FOR AN RV...STILL LOOKS LIKE SOME THINGS NEED TO BE DONE AND IRAQ IS DRAGGING THERE FEET AS ALWAYS..
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum