Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices

3 posters

Go down

Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices Empty Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:42 am

CAFR1 NATIONAL POST

It took EXON / MOBIL 5-days to publish the CAFR1 comment, but they did it!

Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices

http://www.exxonmobilperspectives.com/2011/07/22/debunking-myths-on-crude-oil-and-gasoline-prices

CAFR1 COMMENT POSTED:

Walter Burien - CAFR1.com wrote:

December 24, 2011 at 10:02 CT

What would be nice is if the bottom line reason that sets the price in the USA was brought forward clearly.

That being: If you can sell a gallon of gas for $8 to $10 in France; England; Spain; etc., you will “EXPORT” US refined oil to those locations for sale over selling domestically. That is just free market economics.

On the other hand if US Corporate and US Corporate 100% owned “global” oil production was just sold in the US, to keep say a price limit in effect below .60c per gallon then the price of a gallon of gas “in the US” would be about .45c to .60c a gallon and higher elsewhere outside the US.

Countries like Venezuela sells their production at a low price (below .60c a gallon) in their own country first as a benefit to its own people and then “ONLY” surplus oil production is sold elsewhere at a higher price. Hmmmm, maybe that is why the “Big Boys” don’t like Chaves? Just a thought.

Let Bill O’Reily bring up that point.[/size]

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices Empty Re: Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices

Post by openmind Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:46 am

Interesting read, thanks.

Where is PaTaNatu? Aren't the Pleiades, celestial locations? Also, what time system are you using? Hebrew Calendar?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices Empty Re: Debunking Myths on Crude Oil and Gasoline Prices

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:00 pm

It's a planet in the Pleiades Solar System 🐱

openmind wrote:Interesting read, thanks.

Where is PaTaNatu? Aren't the Pleiades, celestial locations? Also, what time system are you using? Hebrew Calendar?

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:34 pm

There is NO WAY that prices of petrol/gas in the US and Canada should be as high in price as it is.

I'm Sure everyone will agree with me on this.

There is SO much oil in the US and Canada, we don't even need to go to the Middle East (or anywhere else) for theirs.

Canada has more oil than Iraq, but no one will hear this. Doesn't matter either, as the controllers already have their claws into it, so they don't have to invade to get it.

Maybe it's not related, but it reminds me of the fact that the controllers who have seen to it that they "own" all the Diamond mines - dump ship loads of diamonds into the ocean to keep the price of them high.

Diamonds are crystals that have great healing power. Everyone should be allowed to have many of them just sitting around their homes as "ornaments" for their beauty alone.

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:40 pm

I may be wrong but the price of gas in Europe is not the result of a higher price but due to taxes placed on it by the various goverments. The price of a barrel of oil is the same everywhere. Transportation costs and duties excluded
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum