Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second

+9
sunstarhb
BNM
dinarstar
Steve Raymond
jbp66
Kevind53
etheowl
Dinar4silver
lynx69
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second - Page 2 Empty Re: Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second

Post by BNM Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:02 pm

how do i sign up?

BNM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second - Page 2 Empty Re: Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:03 pm

There are now only 4 seats left for the class. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:04 pm

send an email to AJanderson@oomteam.com no personal information is required. AJ

@BNM wrote:how do i sign up?

Back to top Go down

Post by BNM Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:13 pm

when does the class start?

BNM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:23 pm

It starts on the 5th. Please go back and read the from the beginning. AJ

@BNM wrote:when does the class start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:54 pm

The first class is now full. I will have a second class for first timers in the near future, please keep signing up. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:21 am

[quote="AJAnderson"]The first class is now full. I will have a second class for first timers in the near future, please keep signing up. AJ[/quote

It got full really fast...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:45 am

My CC only holds 96 callers at one time. AJ

[quote="punisher"]
AJAnderson wrote:The first class is now full. I will have a second class for first timers in the near future, please keep signing up. AJ[/quote

It got full really fast...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:01 am

Here is a trust to think about while we are waiting for the class.

Qualified Irrevocable Special Power of Appointment Asset Management Spend Thrift Trust:

Bet I have you thinking now! What is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by sunstarhb Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:42 am

AJ,

Did you send out info regarding your first class?

By the way AJ,

I am very much interested to find out about this trust, need your opinion on it.

"Qualified Irrevocable Special Power of Appointment Asset Management Spend Thrift Trust"

I think it is Non-grantor, complex trust, am I right?

LC

sunstarhb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:14 am

No I have not sent out the infor as of yet. The trust mentioned above is a qualified non-grantor blind complex trust.

@sunstarhb wrote:AJ,

Did you send out info regarding your first class?

By the way AJ,

I am very much interested to find out about this trust, need your opinion on it.

"Qualified Irrevocable Special Power of Appointment Asset Management Spend Thrift Trust"

I think it is Non-grantor, complex trust, am I right?

LC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:16 am

Regarding the 5th class; what time would the folks that are signed up like to have it. Make sure you tell me AM or PM. Thank you AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:53 am

AJ, What is the '5th class', and was that something separate that we needed to do a different sign up for?
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:34 am

I'm doing a class about assett protection when there is no RV....

Don't worry about it, go back to work and live your life!!

Class dismissed and you're welcome.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:39 am

@chevysteve wrote:I'm doing a class about assett protection when there is no RV....

Don't worry about it, go back to work and live your life!!

Class dismissed and you're welcome.

lol!
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Evenings would be best for me.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second - Page 2 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second - Page 2 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second - Page 2 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:38 pm

@Dinar4silver wrote:After reading Etheowls post, the very first thought:

it's a shame stupidity isn't painful!
You drilled me on another post today D4s. No harm no foul.

What a classic line! May I steal it for my signature?
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum