Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second

+9
sunstarhb
BNM
dinarstar
Steve Raymond
jbp66
Kevind53
etheowl
Dinar4silver
lynx69
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second Empty Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:31 am

AJ Anderson Class:

The first class is now full. I will have a second class for first timers in the near future, please keep signing up. AJ

Class: Asset Protection 101

This class is designed to assist you in your decisions in what steps to take with asset protection and teach the uses of each artificial entity and why. In this class you will be given a directive to assist you in how many, what type, where to file the entities and structure for your particular needs. Also, included in this class, will be the answers to the question of double taxation and how to avoid that problem and how to create certain tax deductions along the way.

This will be an interactive class, with certain research assignments, that will be asked of each registered participant; so that you can be certain that what you are doing within your asset protection structure is legal. There will be an advance class in the future.

To Register for the AJ Anderson class, send an Email to: AJanderson@oomteam.com

Time of registration cut off is January 2nd, 2012 and the starting of this class is January 5th, 2012.

There may or may not be costs” associated with these classes, such as purchasing certain materials and books from sources, such as book stores or from the class provider at your option or when free down loads are not available on the internet.

All feed back is welcome.

Thank you,

AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second Empty Re: Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:28 am

Time of registration cut off is January 2nd, 2012 and the starting of this class is January 5th, 2012.

Back to top Go down

ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second Empty Re: Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Im at work right now but will have to look this over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:38 pm

You want to be a proof reader of my new book?

punisher wrote:Im at work right now but will have to look this over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:54 am

AJAnderson wrote:You want to be a proof reader of my new book?

Aj, what would that entail?

Back to top Go down

Post by lynx69 Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:01 am

I do, I do!!

Can you bring a copy tomorrow, (Friday)?

Sign me up for the class, as well.

lynx69
lynx69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:21 am

I will need you to send me an email for registration, so that I can get you in the emailing list. The new book is not quite done, but should be in the next couple of days. AJ

@lynx69 wrote:I do, I do!!

Can you bring a copy tomorrow, (Friday)?

Sign me up for the class, as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:23 am

Just some ideas on where I should improve it. It is always good to have several read a new book for their points of veiw. AJ

punisher wrote:

Aj, what would that entail?

Last edited by AJAnderson on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:26 am

Hello,
This will be a simple class outlining the different types of entities and tax saving tips, with Q&A sessions. Some of the work will be simple hands on. I will post the information within OOM2 which is launched somewhat and is going public around the 1st, for your coping convenience.

The class is designed to get you familiar with the different type of artificial entities, so that when you set them up with your attorney and tax professional you are not totally blinded and have lots of questions before doing business with them.

I will be sending out an email asking for the best times for the class and hopefully the class will take place in the evening. I may have to split the class as it is growing fast and do two. If this is the case, I will put that out in a second email. Nevertheless, the class will be recorded for everybody's convenience.

Thanks for your interest,

AJ

AJAnderson wrote:AJ Anderson Class:

Class: Asset Protection 101

This class is designed to assist you in your decisions in what steps to take with asset protection and teach the uses of each artificial entity and why. In this class you will be given a directive to assist you in how many, what type, where to file the entities and structure for your particular needs. Also, included in this class, will be the answers to the question of double taxation and how to avoid that problem and how to create certain tax deductions along the way.

This will be an interactive class, with certain research assignments, that will be asked of each registered participant; so that you can be certain that what you are doing within your asset protection structure is legal. There will be an advance class in the future.

To Register for the AJ Anderson class, send an Email to: AJanderson@oomteam.com

There may or may not be costs” associated with these classes, such as purchasing certain materials and books from sources, such as book stores or from the class provider at your option or when free down loads are not available on the internet.

All feed back is welcome.

Thank you,

AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Asset Protection 101 Class itinerary

The Introduction of AJ Anderson and short history of his education, in the asset protection arena, with one life experience story, dealing with the education and an actual court trial and its outcome;

The Simple reasons why asset protection is important to people coming into riches, with some do and do not’s of the trade, these will also be discussed throughout;

Hands on diagram of a simple asset protection system; (you will need pen and paper)

Different jurisdictions to file entities and the ends and outs of the differences between them;

Types of artificial entities available for asset protection and the why and why not’s; (this will most likely be lengthy)

IRS considered abusive entities; (skeleton tax shelters)

General discussion about asset protection on which entity or entities may be best suited for you.

This itinerary is subject to change at any time before, during and after the scheduled class.

Please hold questions until the Q and A portions of each class.

We will most likely have more than 1 to 3 sessions consisting of 1 to 1 1/2 hours for each class session.

Register at AJanderson@oomteam.com

Thank you for your interest,

AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:45 pm

AJ,

I'm really looking forward to taking the class!

Will there be anything that we need to read prior to the 1st class?

Thanks for taking the time to put the class together!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:15 pm

There may be afterwards or during, depends upon how the class flows. I will be sending you to websites for your reading pleasure. Thanks for the interest. AJ

@Dinar4silver wrote:AJ,

I'm really looking forward to taking the class!

Will there be anything that we need to read prior to the 1st class?

Thanks for taking the time to put the class together!

Back to top Go down

Post by etheowl Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:07 pm

This information is in the internet for free.
Any financial planner gives you this for free as far as you become his/her client.
By the way Anderson,what are your credentials?

etheowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lynx69 Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Look at the number of his posts versus the number of your posts. After you have shared as much as AJ has, you will still get chastised for being rude. If you have something, share it. If you already know everything, go somewhere that cares. If I am being rude, I will ban myself, one more time.
ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second 3614774015 ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second 3091836158 ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second 949729897

@etheowl wrote:This information is in the internet for free.
Any financial planner gives you this for free as far as you become his/her client.

Last edited by lynx69 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing)
lynx69
lynx69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:15 am

I work with financial planners in my role of insurance agent all the time, and they do not give you the type of in depth info AJ is planning on sharing and indeed has already shared to some extent already. As to his qualifications, he is more than qualified otherwise I would not be taking up my time ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:16 am

After reading Etheowls post, the very first thought:

it's a shame stupidity isn't painful!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by etheowl Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:22 am

Just I want to make it clear: Being an insurance agent,regardless if you have series 6 and 63 License as well as life and property & casualty,that it doesn't authorized you to teach this by a fee,unless here in CA.

etheowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jbp66 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:23 am

lol! Good one Dinar4Silver!

jbp66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:29 am

@etheowl wrote:Just I want to make it clear: Being an insurance agent,regardless if you have series 6 and 63 License as well as life and property & casualty,that it doesn't authorized you to teach this by a fee,unless here in CA.

First of all, to be clear, no one said anything about a fee for the course ... there MAY be a cost for materials ... IE. a book if needed. Also no one said or implied that AJ had a series 6, 63, or 7 license. As to his qualifications, they are listed in a post someplace here ... I don't have time to look at the moment, so, you'll just have to investigate for yourself.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection 101 by AJAnderson the first class is now full please keep signing up for the second 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lynx69 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:34 am

@etheowl wrote:Just I want to make it clear: Being an insurance agent,regardless if you have series 6 and 63 License as well as life and property & casualty,that it doesn't authorized you to teach this by a fee,unless here in CA.

Yeah, that was clear. Very nearly English.
lynx69
lynx69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:37 am

What's truly amazing is that Etheowls has now posted 3 times on OOM and we've seen two of the 3 postings on this thread!

I sure hope his first post had more thought behind it.

What is the record for "fewest posts before being banned"?

We may be watching history tonight.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:40 am

AJ, let me say sorry to you for some of the stupidity some ungreatful members are saying in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:00 am

Yes and I am giving the class for free as well. I invite you. And I am not looking for clients to do asset protection for. I am doing the class so that the members do not walk in to their riches blind.

My credentials are, 22 years in the legal industry as Counselor at Law from 94 to 2000, both Criminal and Civil law, Auditor and Expert Witness in Consumer Protection Law, Lender Fraud and Home Foreclosure for people such as yourself (currently), 14 years in Asset Protection, with litigation experience, 22 years in Investing, 25 Year Real Estate Investor, 25 year successful Business Owner, Author of many books dealing with law and history and for one of my hobbies Stock Car Racer and Owner.

A question for you, do you know what the two best asset protection entities are and where to file them in the modern world?

Most asset protection attorneys and tax specailist are specialized in certain artificail entites and not all of them at once. And so, the information is all over the place hidden on the internet. If a member here on OOM has no idea what asset protection entity they are looking for and how to operate one within current law, they have no idea where to start looking even on the internet. I know them all, from living wills or trusts, which I would never use, to ????? (Lets see if you know the answer to the question above), and everything in between where to file for best protection according to case law, including which entities are considered the most abusive.

Another question for you, do you know which entity gives you best Perpetuities and where to file?

If you know the answers to the above questions, then I invite you to come help teach the class.

Thank you for your interest.

AJ

P.S. lynx69 above, knows me personally and has been to some of the teachings I do and has witnessed cases that I am either currently involved in or have won in the last year. And he knows what I am capable of.

Back to top Go down

Post by etheowl Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:17 am

YES! THE CORPORATE SOUL AND THE RELIGIOUS TRUST.

etheowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:26 am

I see your going to get into trouble. I have wrote many corporate souls, but not for tax shelter purposes. A trust is a trust, called many different things and written several ways, the only difference is a clause or two. In fact most Religious trust are incorporated non-profit charitable entities.

I want to see someone put IQD in either entity you mention, cash in and get away with it. Never happen, with exception to the Pope. By the way, I said in the modern world, meaning the members intend on paying their taxes and minimize them at the same time. And where.

Many countries have charitable religious trust acts, in fact a corporation soul is a religious trust as well. The problem is, once you place the assets into thoughs types of trust, especailly here in America and do not have a church and do not do charitable donations, the income will be put on your private person and penalized at 48% over the tax amount due. The IRS has penetrated many of them in the past. I know of one near me that has survived the IRS and only because the pastor has a church, with a congergation and a school and takes no income. I do not think my students will want that!

Here is a list of the 14 elements to a Religious trust that must be in order to fall outside IRS taxation.

(1) a distinct legal existence (2) a recognized creed and form of worship (3) a definite and distinct ecclesiastical government (4) a formal code of doctrine and discipline (5) a distinct religious history (6) a membership not associated with any other church or denomination (7) an organization of ordained ministers (10) ordained ministers selected after completing prescribed studies (9) a literature of its own (10) established places of worship (11) regular congregations (12) regular religious services (13) Sunday schools for the religious instruction of the young (14) schools for the preparation of its ministers

AJ

@etheowl wrote:YES! THE CORPORATE SOUL AND THE RELIGIOUS TRUST.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:34 am

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Two-Snohomish-County-men-accused-of-anti-tax-1166623.php

There are many of these articles on the internet attacking the corp. soul. Please if you are looking in to asset protection make sure that you are doing the right thing for the intended purpose.

Federal authorities are accusing two Snohomish County men of promoting a widespread scheme encouraging people to renounce government authority and avoid paying taxes by claiming to be religious entities.

U.S. attorneys filed a lawsuit against Glen Stoll of Edmonds and Michael Stevens of Everett, seeking a permanent injunction against the men's asset-protection programs.
Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Two-Snohomish-County-men-accused-of-anti-tax-1166623.php#ixzz1i89MMDyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Raymond Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:59 am

Can you give out your business contact information, so that we may gain scheduling info. for said classes ?

Steve Raymond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:42 pm

This is going to be done by poll to thoughs who sign up for the class. The scheduling is not complete, with the exception to the date of the 5th. Please go to the front of this thread and read down. This is not a business enterprise and only an informational class at no charge. Since I am a substantial investor I will not give out my personal and business information and location for security purposes and I ask that you do the same. Thank you for your interest in the class. AJ

@Steve Raymond wrote:Can you give out your business contact information, so that we may gain scheduling info. for said classes ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:24 pm

A question poised to me:

Good Morning AJ,

I'm not sure if you have posted any comments regarding the Jim Jenkins (JIMBO) Trust that has been discussed on OOM previously. If you have, I'm sorry to ask you to repeat them. But I am interested in your opinion as to whether it is a viable vehicle for our blessing in part or in whole. I decided to PM you in case you do not want to post your opinion for all to see. However, feel free to post your answer on your Asset Protection 101 Thread if you want everyone to see it. I appreciate your input and your time. Have a Happy and Blessed New Year.

Regards,

JBP66

My answer:

Hello,

I have spoken to Jim about his trust and LLC combination. I like what he told me because he does them similar to the way I used to do them, when I was in the business. What I am not aware of about his trusts is the wording and this is very crucial to stand IRS scrutiny. Business Trusts are considered abusive if not operated properly. It is my observation that Jim does not give any classes or information on the operation of such entities.

I also spoke to him about cost of his business entities and they are overly priced at $1295 for first and 695 thereafter. I charged $1695 for 4 entities and $500 thereafter or $500 for 1, when I was in the business, which I am thinking of getting back into, with no price changes. The business trust or corporation c and s types are the hardest and most time consuming to do, LLCs are simple and can be done in less than an hour, excluding filing with a particular state, if your not there, mailing and filing takes time although not a burden on me or Jim.

My advice is to go with someone who is going to give you the operational backing and best tax advice ever, to preserve your assets from seizure. It is my opinion at this point that neither myself or Jim is in that position, even though I give tax savings tips publicized by the IRS and particular states. Remember that tax evasion is illegal, but tax minimization is not. That is the reasons for doing the right thing.

In the very near future I will have a book available for your convenience of deciding which entities is best suited for you, what attorneys to seek out with questions that you create for each entity, so that you are not going in blind, so that you can make an informed choice on hiring that attorney and his asset protection and tax firm.

Go here for absive shelters:
[url=http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=106553,00.html]

Take my free class you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for your interest and I may post this. I really do not want to be viewed as a basher of Jim!

AJ

P.S. I went ahead and posted the question and answer under my asset protection thread as I seen no problem with it. I would hope that Jim comes in and corrects me if I am wrong about his operations backing and tax advice. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:11 pm

If you want to minimize your taxes and cannot afford the asset protection from your attorney of choice to get the tax reductions from the artificial entities, all you have to do is send a letter of intention to create the Trust, LLC or other entity to your attorney of choice, get your name on his scheduling roster, cash in as the director, president or trustee of that entity and you have your tax savings for 2012, so long as you get the entity done before the end of that tax season. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:15 pm

AJAnderson wrote:If you want to minimize your taxes and cannot afford the asset protection from your attorney of choice to get the tax reductions from the artificial entities, all you have to do is send a letter of intention to create the Trust, LLC or other entity to your attorney of choice, get your name on his scheduling roster, cash in as the director, president or trustee of that entity and you have your tax savings for 2012, so long as you get the entity done before the end of that tax season. AJ

Now that works for me,thanks AJ :cheers:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lynx69 Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:24 pm

"You can rest assured that if you devote your time and attention to the
highest advantage of others, the Universe will support you, always and
only in the nick of time."~ R. Buckminster Fuller
lynx69
lynx69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:25 pm

:cheers: Get signed up quick, we are running out of room on the CC line. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lynx69 Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:50 pm

Are you going to archive the lessons by recording them? MP3 for review, or in case of an emergency that precludes participation, at a certain time? Thanks.

AJAnderson wrote::cheers: Get signed up quick, we are running out of room on the CC line. AJ
lynx69
lynx69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Yes

@lynx69 wrote:Are you going to archive the lessons by recording them? MP3 for review, or in case of an emergency that precludes participation, at a certain time? Thanks.

AJAnderson wrote::cheers: Get signed up quick, we are running out of room on the CC line. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lynx69 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:34 am

Thin Q. :shock:
lynx69
lynx69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BNM Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:14 am

AJAnderson wrote:If you want to minimize your taxes and cannot afford the asset protection from your attorney of choice to get the tax reductions from the artificial entities, all you have to do is send a letter of intention to create the Trust, LLC or other entity to your attorney of choice, get your name on his scheduling roster, cash in as the director, president or trustee of that entity and you have your tax savings for 2012, so long as you get the entity done before the end of that tax season. AJ

AJ,

I am very interested in your class about asset protection. Can you send me some information on when you will be having this class?

BNM

BNM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lynx69 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:32 am

Just read this thread, from the top.

@BNM wrote:

AJ,

I am very interested in your class about asset protection. Can you send me some information on when you will be having this class?

BNM
lynx69
lynx69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:32 am

The class starts the 5th and cut off for registration is the 2nd, spots are leaving fast. Above is the itinerary. Send an email to AJanderson@oomteam.com for registration. AJ

@BNM wrote:

AJ,

BNM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Cut off for registration will end at midnight of the 2nd, spots on the Conference Call line are fast being taken. I only have 96 spots, including me and at last check I had 72 registered applicants.

Send an email to AJanderson@oomteam.com for registration.

Thanks you for your interest.

AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:39 pm

There are only about 14 seats left for this class and 1 more day of registration. AJ

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum