Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

UST Friend tells it like it is   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

UST Friend tells it like it is

+8
Angustura
Big Mike
Peppermint Patti
IQD4US
Austin-Powers for PM
ou812
SEBtopdog
HeadNotTheTail
12 posters

Go down

UST Friend tells it like it is   Empty UST Friend tells it like it is

Post by HeadNotTheTail Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:22 pm

I promiss Not to spin You,,,Here is all that I know at this time...Erbil has been signed and Plans to push this anoucement are the first thing on they'er plate at this time...But that is just a formallity that can pop any second they want...they could do it all in the same Breath if they like......Ch.7 still not lifted....Why....No RV...Plane and simple.....OOO are being pulled and have been in the works for at least a week....Dr.shab doing all he can do to get the Economy where it needs to be for an RV. that benifitts all that is involeved ...And that being said here is the one thing that could happen any time that they want...Yes they can stop the Progress at the UST...Do not be fooled My contact worked for the UST for Seventeen years and was Directlly involved with the Progress and as a addviser to all Lidigaters when it comes to countries trying to work out Monitary Prob.From country to country......We have 130 some odd countries trying to sink themselfs at the same time and what a job that is....What if a country wants .10 added to the rate that they have aranged at the present time..They STOP..and have to address the Prob... Dr. Shab has had it up to his neck with these crying Countries.....Top of the List USA......"O" affect.....simply Put..BUT We just started this mode ...you ask how can you say that ..we have been trying to RV for the last four Months....YOU ARE WRONG....Look at all that has been done in the last two weeks.....So How in the world do you think that they were trying to Rv.. when things were still not done...DA...UST Friend tells it like it is   3091836158 We have JUST REACHed THE point that this could be in affect...Plane and simple...........DA.... four Months ago The Erbil was Not even close to being done.....and yes No one Lied Just People that said they knew what they were talking about didn't really know all that was on the table....UST Friend tells it like it is   576492484 BUT NOW IS THE TIME FOR THIS TO GO FORWARD......UST Friend tells it like it is   567726376 ...BUT in can be stoped...All we need is some reason for a country to feel like they want more.....THEN BAM!!Here we go again....For instance....US wants more, Go fig. While they are working that out then Some other country wants more to cause of the USD has a Diffrent rate coming ,,,,BAM And rest asured It will Happen....Sure this is a good week....To go Fishing.....To Praise God....and Yes it could and I pray that it does happen this week ....But GREED is in the air........and that will allways be....How in the world do you think that the IMF could freeze all those countries all at once is beyond My Contact..There has never been this large of scale to RV so many countries at once that is looking at IQD to save them..Comoncense.... So No Fluff there...RIGHT There is a new GURU in town LOLOLO Just kiding Guys heck I'm a Cabinett Maker...I do study this about three to four Hours a day though..I just Got Blessed with this contact...So how did I do Guys????? God Bless All of you and I hope I helped you all with this...UST Friend tells it like it is   949729897
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UST Friend tells it like it is   Empty Re: UST Friend tells it like it is

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Still letting this soak in. If your premise is correct, I wonder if 130 countries can actually agree to let anything go forward at one time. Wouldn't they all be continually jockeying for position? I'm thinking there has to come a point where some adult in the room has to say: "All right, all you kids! That's enough!" ... and just pull the darn lever.

:arrow: 👅

UST Friend tells it like it is   Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

UST Friend tells it like it is   Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:39 pm

I sure hope they don't remove 3 zeroes before they RV otherwise we're TOAST.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:55 pm

ou812 wrote:I sure hope they don't remove 3 zeroes before they RV otherwise we're TOAST.

No worries mate. If Shabs has been active on getting all the 000 notes out of the system, then it 's not going to be a LOP. If it was a LOP, then Shabs would have not had to do a thing to remove the 000 notes, and he would have broadcasted a very clear date and exchange process on how the Redenomination will work. And if this was simply a LOP, why go through all the complexity that the CBI has gone through to make this happen.

Austin-Powers for PM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Okay - here goes:

Currency for all countries re-evaluated every 5 years - most recently done 2010 - source:

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2010/pr10434.htm

Source is directly to the big 3-letter org IMF.

Currencies are determined by the weighted currency basket for thier trading area OR the SDR as published daily by again - IMF. They list on thast front page what the USD SDR rate is for that day on any day they are open. Other currencies can be viewed for thier SDR rate by clicking More SDR info. Its a small box in the middle of the page.

The RV is NOT waiting on 100+ other countries to decide their rate. Iraq's rate is determined by thier values both within thier country and the future import/export and debt (all countries incur debt). They don't get to arbitrarily decide - "hey - we want our dinar to be worth 21 USD" . The best they can do is show accounts payable/receivable and pending contracts to support thier "declared value" when submitted FOR APPROVAL to IMF.

IMF stated Iraq has a strong Dinar - which some started claiming made thier money worth more than anyone - including Kuwait. That's NOT what IMF said - they said a "strong dinar". In other words - thier money was holding its own, and what was happening at that time within the country was not causing any meaningful concern for its value.

Ask IMF again today - they may change thier minds with the current street value.

Can they support themselves - oh yeah. Will they? Yes. Are they waiting on anybody but themselves? Depends on wether you think they must RV before release from Chap VII, or not - I can find NOTHING that states it a fact either way. As long as they have oil dollars - and that is what all the oil countries use when doing business - they don't HAVE to RV to operate.

If anyone does have a link for a definate call for RV to be either pre or post release from CHAP VII - I would love to have it - but it MUST be from a major org - not a dinar site or just a .com dedicated to trying to report the news as they see it.

Just my point of view.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Well, HeadNotTheTail I think you did very well. If you do that well in the Cabinet business then you could make me new ones any day..

Take Care,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Thanks for the info buddy. Greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:19 pm

First I should had said that Dr. shab is bringing the Larger notes off the street rather than Pulling the OOO sorry...and as far as the freezing the rates to RV ,I understand that there is an Opperrating rate while in the basket, my point is the rate that they want changed....that is in the Basket,every time there is more time given gives them more time to rethink what they want as a rate based on other countries so they can dubble dip.Heck this is hard for me to understand this stuff sometimes....Thanks for the input...... bigsmile
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:05 pm

IQD4US wrote:Okay - here goes:

Currency for all countries re-evaluated every 5 years - most recently done 2010 - source:

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2010/pr10434.htm

Source is directly to the big 3-letter org IMF.

Currencies are determined by the weighted currency basket for thier trading area OR the SDR as published daily by again - IMF. They list on thast front page what the USD SDR rate is for that day on any day they are open. Other currencies can be viewed for thier SDR rate by clicking More SDR info. Its a small box in the middle of the page.

The RV is NOT waiting on 100+ other countries to decide their rate. Iraq's rate is determined by thier values both within thier country and the future import/export and debt (all countries incur debt). They don't get to arbitrarily decide - "hey - we want our dinar to be worth 21 USD" . The best they can do is show accounts payable/receivable and pending contracts to support thier "declared value" when submitted FOR APPROVAL to IMF.

IMF stated Iraq has a strong Dinar - which some started claiming made thier money worth more than anyone - including Kuwait. That's NOT what IMF said - they said a "strong dinar". In other words - thier money was holding its own, and what was happening at that time within the country was not causing any meaningful concern for its value.

Ask IMF again today - they may change thier minds with the current street value.

Can they support themselves - oh yeah. Will they? Yes. Are they waiting on anybody but themselves? Depends on wether you think they must RV before release from Chap VII, or not - I can find NOTHING that states it a fact either way. As long as they have oil dollars - and that is what all the oil countries use when doing business - they don't HAVE to RV to operate.

If anyone does have a link for a definate call for RV to be either pre or post release from CHAP VII - I would love to have it - but it MUST be from a major org - not a dinar site or just a .com dedicated to trying to report the news as they see it.

Just my point of view.

Love your post, I can not find it either. and I can not find anywhere that 130 or 100 or 50 currency are in a basket waiting to revalue. would love to see link to prove that its true...

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! UST Friend tells it like it is   3091836158 UST Friend tells it like it is   2211252749 UST Friend tells it like it is   1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Come RV! Go away .00086!

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:32 am

WOW! THANKS FOR A FACTUAL,FRESH PERSPECTIVE.NOT TO MENTION A CRASH COURSE ON THE INNER WORKINGS OF THE US.TRESURY.YOU GET AN A+ IN MY BOOK.{ANGUSTURA" KEEP UM COMING!Laughing :study:
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 707RV Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:13 am

Angustura wrote:WOW! THANKS FOR A FACTUAL,FRESH PERSPECTIVE.NOT TO MENTION A CRASH COURSE ON THE INNER WORKINGS OF THE US.TRESURY.YOU GET AN A+ IN MY BOOK.{ANGUSTURA" KEEP UM COMING!Laughing :study:

i completely agree. good information. i will search almighty google to confirm your info. lol Smile

707RV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by strongtower1 Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:00 am

Thanks for the info....GreatJob!

Please if you get more from your contact, by all means post your intel we just can't enough around here at OOM...... LOL.
As far as new GURU in town...pray about that one. I wouldn't wish that title on anyone, way to much pressure to perform....far more peace in cabinet making.
Nothing like fresh cut oak and a beautiful set of kitchen cabinets after all hard work and smiling, happy customer. Joy to the Lord!

<< 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18>>
New American Standard Bible
16Rejoice always; 17pray without ceasing; 18in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 4:10-11

0 Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Strongtower1
strongtower1
strongtower1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:29 am

If you want to be a GooRoo, be sure to contact all of the other GooRoos so you can sing the same song that all of the others are singing. Otherwise, you won't be saying Tuesday through Thursday, Friday because more RVs have happened on Friday than any other day, Sunday when the forex opens, Monday then Tuesday through Thursday...

Just a little levity. I'm expecting this to happen before the end of the year just like everyone else.

What I have been looking at are the UN Operational Rates of Exchange. What I find interesting is the fact that there were no changes shown on the 15th of December. The rates usually change around the 1st of the month and the 15th of the month. My "theory" is that there were no changes on the 15th because they were working on the changes. And, if what has been stated is true, if they made changes, they would have to start the process again to include the new changes.

The "Publishing Date" for December is today, December 29th and the "Effective Date" is December 31st. I doubt that in this case that the UN will publish the new rates until the effective date arrives to keep people from seeing that the rates will change on the 31st.

The variable to this is if all of the "cashing-in" people are told to stop selling at the old rate and start selling at the new rate. My money would be on the rates not being shown until the banks close on Friday, the 30th.

We shall see what we shall see.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:17 am

TNman wrote: If you want to be a GooRoo, be sure to contact all of the other GooRoos so you can sing the same song that all of the others are singing. Otherwise, you won't be saying Tuesday through Thursday, Friday because more RVs have happened on Friday than any other day, Sunday when the forex opens, Monday then Tuesday through Thursday...

Just a little levity. I'm expecting this to happen before the end of the year just like everyone else.

What I have been looking at are the UN Operational Rates of Exchange. What I find interesting is the fact that there were no changes shown on the 15th of December. The rates usually change around the 1st of the month and the 15th of the month. My "theory" is that there were no changes on the 15th because they were working on the changes. And, if what has been stated is true, if they made changes, they would have to start the process again to include the new changes.

The "Publishing Date" for December is today, December 29th and the "Effective Date" is December 31st. I doubt that in this case that the UN will publish the new rates until the effective date arrives to keep people from seeing that the rates will change on the 31st.

The variable to this is if all of the "cashing-in" people are told to stop selling at the old rate and start selling at the new rate. My money would be on the rates not being shown until the banks close on Friday, the 30th.

We shall see what we shall see.

Lets hope so my friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Just a Joke About the Guru thing guys ....Please....I know you know that ....Right.....I loove you guys.....But GinnyGuru sounds kinda cool right....
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Just a Joke About the Guru thing guys ....Please....I know you know that ....Right.....I loove you guys.....But GinnyGuru sounds kinda cool right....
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:05 pm

I will let You in On something I found out today when I talked to My friend From the UST he was not talking anymore about the RV...and I didn't think about it untill I read the Post about Gov. Hush Hush .....Did you here that ......Nothing being said .....and He was very Kirt with me I mean CAPT. Kirt ...LOLOLO I did talk to him about the RV latter and He said It like this...Buddy You know it is a RV.. and it will just Take time to go through the system..... and You will be Fine..... Now this is a good friend of mine and He has never talked to me like that... So IMO He Knows something and needs to Put on his game face for one reason or another...SO we all know what that means...GOOD STUFF........And Heck no I don't want to be a GURU...Just Kiding about that ....That Hurt Guys...we are going to breakfast in the morning ...I hope he dosen't act the same way...dang the money ..I want my friend Back!
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:50 am

HeadNotTheTail wrote: I will let You in On something I found out today when I talked to My friend From the UST he was not talking anymore about the RV...and I didn't think about it untill I read the Post about Gov. Hush Hush .....Did you here that ......Nothing being said .....and He was very Kirt with me I mean CAPT. Kirt ...LOLOLO I did talk to him about the RV latter and He said It like this...Buddy You know it is a RV.. and it will just Take time to go through the system..... and You will be Fine..... Now this is a good friend of mine and He has never talked to me like that... So IMO He Knows something and needs to Put on his game face for one reason or another...SO we all know what that means...GOOD STUFF........And Heck no I don't want to be a GURU...Just Kiding about that ....That Hurt Guys...we are going to breakfast in the morning ...I hope he dosen't act the same way...dang the money ..I want my friend Back!

Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by thebutcher Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:46 am

i love the good news, me . when people talk about erbil there are alot of points that that region wants with in mind of the constitution.. when u declare a sovierign counrty u cant be uccupied by any other country, witch means u are no longer running on us to pay the bill u must now account for all ... its time to pay .... u now write ur own checks

thebutcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down