Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why You May Never See Your Money Part II I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Why You May Never See Your Money Part II

+4
TIMSTERS
spirit144
kitchencat
RELIX
8 posters

Go down

Why You May Never See Your Money Part II Empty Why You May Never See Your Money Part II

Post by RELIX Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Financial Armageddon

To understand what is about happen and understand why they are calling this a RV instead of a devaluation you must read this speech by Ben Bernanke. http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/speeches/2002/20021121/default.htm

1) Nov.21 – 2002 - Bernanke speech. National Economist Club, Washington D.C.

* Globalist and oil CEO, Ken Fromme, said if Fed Reserve starts buying their own securities, the end is near. (1 year ago they started) Fed Reserve now owns 2/3 of the National Debt.

These are the five talking points of the speech

A) If faced with another depression I will lower interest rates to 0% - no currency retraction (happened)

B) Will by securities from banks to expand federal balance sheet. (Nationalization) (happened -GMC)

C) Increase money supply.(happened)

D) Will buy the country’s debt (QE-1, QE-2) (happened

E) If faced with continual depression I will devalue the dollar. (40%) (Here is your RV)

*Over Christmas, Japan and China signed the world’s greatest trade agreement and said we will trade amongst
ourselves and we will not use the dollar.

* Roosevelt devalued the dollar by 40% Bernanke will do it again and said so in his speech.

My opinion is that this RV may be a very high rate but if the dollar is worth 40% less, then how much will you have? If the RV is very low [$1.00] then you just ate the dog.

Get Ready folks...this isn't what you think it is!

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Why You May Never See Your Money Part II Empty Re: Why You May Never See Your Money Part II

Post by kitchencat Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:01 pm

right on....... this is optomistic, don't forget the toxic nuclear financial meltdown about to hit the Euro countries and it will cross the atlantic within hours and while we sleep due to time zones. financially you need to get ready to duck and cover. make you feel better but still B.O.H.I.C
kitchencat
kitchencat

Back to top Go down

Why You May Never See Your Money Part II Empty Re: Why You May Never See Your Money Part II

Post by spirit144 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:29 pm

[RELIX] My question is then why all this hype. The revalue will not benefit, the federal reserve plans to benefit from the Iraq envasion will go down the drain alond with the rest of us. Will there be a slight window to convert whatever return we might and I say "might" get from this investment into asset back currency? The way Im understanding what you write is, it is and has been a waste of time and the treasury bank dinar distributors have been making money on an investment going no where.
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:33 pm

[*along] line 6 [*treasury backed]
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:37 pm

HMMMMMMMMM THE NOVICE PAGE IM IN THE WRONG ROOM .. I LIKE TALKING TO PEEPS THAT ARE UP TO SPEED ON THE DINAR.. bigsmile
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:46 pm

I like it ! They are nice to each other. They talk and listen to each other . Very Happy :cheers: Very Happy
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Relix,

Looks like you've been listening to Lindsey...

I still believe there will be a small window and for those who are losing homes, etc. think they will be able to cash and maybe pay them off, etc.

Why we are letting Beneke ruin the little we have left I really don't know. Is there no way to fix this at least long enough for those ready to prepare to have the time to do that?

If we only got 60 cents to the dollar - that would go a long way to paying off bills, homes, etc. for many people. 60 cents to the dollar is still $600,000. for those that have a million. I guess our prayer should be to stop Printing Press Beneke from doing anything until at least everyone gets a window of time to take care of business.

That's the problem with the delay - time is working against us. May The Good Lord have mercy on us and give us what He wants us to have and raise the dollar long enough to take care of business. He can do anything no matter who thinks overwise... Bless God and He will surely bless you..

Last edited by Peppermint Patti on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Space...)
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:40 pm

it is like puppies playing together , it is cute but some times you have to get them off of you

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:18 am

Aside from the silliness in some posts, a few have some good points.

We are living in a managed global economy no matter what you THINK. The CBI is owned by the Rothschild Banking Cartel...that's a fact and that is real. The Bernanke speech is real. The events are REAL. The proof is REAL so what is to argue about?

YES....60 cents per dinar would actually be a great return on investment. Not the bologna that the hypsters are spewing. It was never going to be $6-$7 dollars and that is pure stupidity. The Finance Minister said the revaluation would be next biennium and it would be a dollar to a Dinar. That is pretty simple isn't it? Anyone who can't recognize a hype is an easy mark. How many times have you heard , "It's going to be this Monday and it's going to be $5.00 tied to the GBP. That is even dumber...so we are to believe they are going to convert the Dinar to the British Pund then to the Dollar. Never been done and never will.

Oi!

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skappe Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:16 pm

I suppose there are always going to be negative people looking for downfalls to this RV! Well, we are still better off than the rest of the US who have nothing! Keep looking UP! Jesus is still on the throne and what we do with, what we get will determine what our own future holds~

skappe

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:51 pm

skappe wrote:I suppose there are always going to be negative people looking for downfalls to this RV! Well, we are still better off than the rest of the US who have nothing! Keep looking UP! Jesus is still on the throne and what we do with, what we get will determine what our own future holds~

There is nothing negative nor positive involved in facts. Facts are. I present what the actual politicians in charge say and debunk the GURUS who apparently have a Date and Rate pool going and are betting on squares to win the pot. How are we better off than the rest of the US who have nothing? We may well have nothing. That was the terms of a highly speculative investment. We may have less than nothing because we spent $1000 per million to buy Dinar that may end up being pretty toilet paper. I know people are hurting and needy. I know we need this to happen or some of us will soon be living in tents in the woods. BUT...Please identify the last time the Zionist London City Bankster Cartel ever did anything for anyone except those with the correct last name. I'm just saying that we should measure the optimism closely and be prepared to do for ourselves in the event we see nothing from this highly speculative investment. Get supplies and medicine as we ARE facing a Dollar Devaluation whether or not the Dinar RVs. Just the facts ma'am...just the facts!

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum