Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!!

4 posters

Go down

HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! Empty HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!!

Post by bigcitybob Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:39 am

NO RV, NO TAX FOR OBAMA!!!
Its no wonder the U.S. is scrambling back and forth to Iraq..
Its definately going to have an impact on the more un read american public on how our economy is working..heres why:
Most americans do not have or even pay attention to Ieaq as we do..Obama in his best case scenario needs this to RV NOW.. Why you ask?

Iraq doesnt care about us or our money. Obama does because it is election time..If the Dinar Rv's before the 1st, then he has until april to collect capital gains taxes on trillions of Dinar cash ins that would off set the deficit, increase obviouse cash flow, the economy would greatly improve FAST !.

Think as a common joe for a second.Most husbands and wives who hold dinar would most likely quit their jobs, opening millions of jobs immediately.They would most likely pay off their homes or buy new ones thus turning the housing market around. It dominoes buy creating construction work for all the trades!
Now furniture is selling again and the car business startes to boom here.

The banks will loosen lending requirements and have better portfolios.

Now the next part...If the Dinar doesnt RV until after Jan 1st,,WATCH, I predict, WATCH our government put that well spoken of flat 15%tax break in place if you
pay your taxes immdeiately when you cash in , collecting much taxes immediately because otherwise, you really wouldnt have to pay the government until the latest april 15th of 2013 !!

If people choose to do that, they most likely will lose the 15% flat tax and I see the government creating and implementing the rich tax program which makes the government more money.
So i see that the U.S. gov has all the bases covered.

Now Obama looks like a hero and probobly be his ONLY chance of getting re elected.
You can pay now or later.but later will most likely end up costing you more..
I have NO contacts or anyone advising me. Im just an average Joe who likes using common sense and using the odds to work for me.
Here is why we see us scrambling to get Iraq to play nice and NOW !!
Any thoughts?
GOOOOO RV

BCB KEEP THE FAITH

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97282-if-no-rv-then-no-2011-tax-money-for-obama/#ixzz1hqeMiMFz
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! Empty Re: HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!!

Post by warvet91 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:12 pm

We are not the only fish waiting to be fed and I have never, nor will I ever, TRUST an arab!!

You can only discipline an incorrigible child so far before he begins to plot against you with the rest of the kids in the playground ... Talk about your problem child ...
warvet91
warvet91

Back to top Go down

HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! Empty Re: HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:26 pm

What you said makes sense. GO RV and go now!

Back to top Go down

HERES WHY WE ARE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO IRAQ!! Empty Capital Gain Tax??

Post by slimpickens Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:39 pm

BCB: Several post sources by CPAs have said the RV is not a Capital Gain but rather regular income event. Do you know something different??

slimpickens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Since I see no facts to back this up must be another "OPINION" post. I hate unsupported BS.

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum