Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

ArizonaHeat - ARIZONAHEAT POST DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

ARIZONAHEAT POST

3 posters

Go down

ArizonaHeat - ARIZONAHEAT POST Empty ARIZONAHEAT POST

Post by Rosy Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:55 am

Well 3S room, I’m sure everyone is trying to figure it out, (the date and rate) DON’T. What we do have is theories, and LOTS of them. One that comes to mind is, “it will happen late in the first quarter of next year” or “Governments from around the world want this before year end” and of course, “today or tonight
And not one of them is wrong, ‘why’ this is why: A theory is this, "a looking at, viewing, beholding", and referring to contemplation or speculation, as opposed to action.

I saw where some transcriptions of a call were in the recaps. It said: “The FACTS I bring ……….” Nothing I read after that sentence was fact. They were theory’s. Plain and simple, Leaving us to believe that they have solid and factual information to bring to us.

_This is where I have a problem in the sharing of information. Even the people I have the honor in speaking with have to laugh at some of this information.

What happens is, they receive some information, throw their own spin on what they think it means and pass it on as FACT from a HIGH LEVEL source. Not good. It takes us in to a tail spin when nothing happens.

My friend and I went over some old articles from Iraq last night. Showing all that the things they have DONE, and that are leading us right into a revaluation.

So much has happened in the last 30 days. It’s amazing. In our research it is clear to me that Iraq wants this and NEEDS this very bad, very quickly. There is way too much money to be lost if it doesn’t happen.

Could this happen tonight? SURE. It all depends on Iraq and their progression of implementing certain things that need to be done before the RV.

I didn’t say VOTE. I said implementation.
We have some fine people here bringing to you the best of what they get. Do I believe all of it, NO Do I believe some of it, Sure, Without a doubt.

But always take caution in any information provided, Don’t go out and spend money on reserves if you don’t have it because it going “this week” or “tomorrow”.

But stand strong in knowing that with the information that has been made public, we have never been in a better place. Let’s Just see what the next couple of days show us. It looks that good

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2011/12/arizona-heat-post-27-dec.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ArizonaHeat - ARIZONAHEAT POST Empty Re: ARIZONAHEAT POST

Post by az-tex Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:08 am

ArizonaHeat - ARIZONAHEAT POST 2879513009

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ArizonaHeat - ARIZONAHEAT POST Empty Re: ARIZONAHEAT POST

Post by KAI Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:12 am

Well said, az-tex, Amen.

Wait upon the Lord. Our definition of "exceedingly abundantly" is about to change, in His time.
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum