Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bad "intel"?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bad "intel"??

4 posters

Go down

Bad "intel"?? Empty Bad "intel"??

Post by ClermontThinker Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:55 am

Bulldog has been telling people for the last couple of days that VP Biden is in Iraq helping to push through the final stages of the RV... See the excerpt from the latest post below.

However, this info does not appear to be accurate and true. According to the schedule for VP Biden, as well as news articles, the VP is in the US Virgin Islands.
http://www.taiwannews.com.tw/etn/news_content.php?id=1798885 bounce

For the life of me I cannot understand why those in the guru nation present such "intel". It leaves one to ponder their intentions or intelligence. Meaning... Is their intention to erroneously lead people to the impression that all is well and, in this case, the VP of the USA is in Iraq personally pushing the RV through? Or... Are they (the guru nation) not smart enough to vet the information they receive from their high placed sources before presenting it to the members of these boards?

Either way it is disturbing. Even though they are warned otherwise people take the words of so many of the guru nation as fact. Too many people are pinning their hopes on the words of these people that have no real inside info.

Please... Do your own research. Use the info and supposed intel you see on these boards as a starting point for your own research. As yet another example shows do not take the guru intel as reliable until you have checked it out.

Bulldog75: BIDEN YES, GOOD.
Bulldog75: HILLARY IS BAKING COOKIES.

Bulldog75: ROSIE: BIDEN IS THERE TO ASSIST AND IMPLEMENT TRANSITION OF RV. TYVM.
** Here is the link for the complete thread **
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t14890-bulldog75-super-wednesday-12-28-11-1238pm-cst

Last edited by ClermontThinker on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected news link)

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Bad "intel"?? Empty news post

Post by SBM0601 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:59 am

ClermontThinker wrote:Bulldog has been telling people for the last couple of days that VP Biden is in Iraq helping to push through the final stages of the RV... See the excerpt from the latest post below.

However, this info does not appear to be accurate and true. According to the schedule for VP Biden, as well as news articles, the VP is in the US Virgin Islands.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2010/12/with-obama-in-hawaii-biden-heading-to-virgin-islands/1

For the life of me I cannot understand why those in the guru nation present such "intel". It leaves one to ponder their intentions or intelligence. Meaning... Is their intention to erroneously lead people to the impression that all is well and, in this case, the VP of the USA is in Iraq personally pushing the RV through? Or... Are they (the guru nation) not smart enough to vet the information they receive from their high placed sources before presenting it to the members of these boards?

Either way it is disturbing. Even though they are warned otherwise people take the words of so many of the guru nation as fact. Too many people are pinning their hopes on the words of these people that have no real inside info.

Please... Do your own research. Use the info and supposed intel you see on these boards as a starting point for your own research. As yet another example shows do not take the guru intel as reliable until you have checked it out.

Bulldog75: ROSIE: BIDEN IS THERE TO ASSIST AND IMPLEMENT TRANSITION OF RV. TYVM.
[url=http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t14890-bulldog75-super-wednesday-12-28-11-1238pm-cst
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t14890-bulldog75-super-wednesday-12-28-11-1238pm-cst[/quote[/url]]

I believe if you open the article in question you will find it dated 2010 Dec. Now would you be the senior member and apoligize for your disrespectful comment about our wingmen. You see our wingmen read and verify thier articles before they make thier comments.
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Bad "intel"?? Empty Re: Bad "intel"??

Post by Big Mike Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:18 am

ClermontThinker wrote:Bulldog has been telling people for the last couple of days that VP Biden is in Iraq helping to push through the final stages of the RV... See the excerpt from the latest post below.

It's not just him its many others, and we who seek out real intel and find and question the gurus intel ,its we who have to walk on egg shells when we point out bad intel or make fun of it or be sarcastic about the bad intel. and the gurus can attack each other about who is right but god forbid we do...

I want people to do a little home work , if you have an account at a bank call the currency dept and ask them a simple question,and its this; where does the rates for all currency come from.. you will find out its not forex... I know the answer call find out for yourself...

and when you find out the answer you will question all the BS coming out''

If you are a guru or intel giver you have a responsibility to handle bashing and anything else that's the roll they took..

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Bad "intel"?? 3091836158 Bad "intel"?? 2211252749 Bad "intel"?? 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by SBM0601 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:25 am

Big Mike wrote:

It's not just him its many others, and we who seek out real intel and find and question the gurus intel ,its we who have to walk on egg shells when we point out bad intel or make fun of it or be sarcastic about the bad intel. and the gurus can attack each other about who is right but god forbid we do...

I want people to do a little home work , if you have an account at a bank call the currency dept and ask them a simple question,and its this; where does the rates for all currency come from.. you will find out its not forex... I know the answer call find out for yourself...

and when you find out the answer you will question all the BS coming out''

If you are a guru or intel giver you have a responsibility to handle bashing and anything else that's the roll they took..

I have no problem at all with questioning intel or the person giving it. But if you question whart someone is saying on Dec 27 2011 and say it is wrong using an article dated dec 2010 to make your argument you are wrong because the intel you are using to dispute it is a year old there for the whole post should not have been posted. IMHO wrong is wrong right is right.
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:12 pm

@ SBM0601

Good catch... I did paste the incorrect link. I apologize and have corrected the link. HOWEVER... That does not change the fact that the intel is just flat out WRONG.

Again... Thanks.

SBM0601 wrote:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2010/12/with-obama-in-hawaii-biden-heading-to-virgin-islands/1

[url=http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t14890-bulldog75-super-wednesday-12-28-11-1238pm-cst
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t14890-bulldog75-super-wednesday-12-28-11-1238pm-cst[/quote[/url]]

I believe if you open the article in question you will find it dated 2010 Dec. Now would you be the senior member and apoligize for your disrespectful comment about our wingmen. You see our wingmen read and verify thier articles before they make thier comments.

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:23 pm

@ SBM0601

Your point to me was that I should apologize for being what you deem to be disrespectful. If "our wingmen" took the time to verify the info in the articles and chats we would not be having this conversation. Take a moment to re-read my post and then explain to me the disrepectful part. In fact, after reading my post again let me know which part you disagree with.

You see SBM0601, I agree with you... "wrong is wrong right is right."

Who really deserves the apology?

Now would you be the senior member and apoligize for your disrespectful comment about our wingmen. You see our wingmen read and verify thier articles before they make thier comments.

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Post like these need to be PM not aired out!!!!!RV/RI
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down