Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript)

Go down

PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript) Empty PTR Conference Call 6 21 11 (transcript)

Post by peter3 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:13 am

Ginger Mitten,

cvfallbrook has just posted a new topic entitled "PTR Conference Call Notes 6 21 2011" in forum "Our Conference Calls".

----------------------------------------------------------------------
PTR Conference Call 6 21 11
Please excuse typos!

Dan: A bit of a backup on yesterday’s call. I have been in the city all day and unreachable. I got home and heard a lot that was going on the boards.

Last nite was said that I was very negative and didn’t believe any intel and ?’d if this is taking place. I won’t give much time to it. Let me clarify. I don’t believe most intel out there…. We believe that 80% of this would be misinformation. I am very strict as to where I will get intel; from.

I absolutely know it will take place. Will be talking about the end of June, the UN party tomorrow… July 10th…. I absolutely know this is an extremely firm investment. Think everyone that gives is information is heartfelt that their information is true.

Gene is our first 100,000k winner. In our conversation he said he knew I didn’t like banking information. He shared what happened to him today. Thought a great piece of information.

Said a gentlemen went into the bank and tried to get a loan on a 25k note – they said no and then called them back and said they would. Gene went to a bank and asked a woman about the iqd. Woman said didn’t know much about it. She said value not there right now. Showed him screen. He saw for himself… IQD currency delayed.

Said this says delayed. She said that means we don’t have any information yet. The delayed to him meant it was real.

I talked to my bank today and they said they believed it was a scam and that’s what they tell our customers. I told them they could be liable for this when it goes. Shouldn’t be giving out currency advice. The only scam is – someone trying to get you to buy today really fast – a scam cause no one knows. Be careful about reserves… we have gone past dates that politicians, people in power said would happen….

Wanted to give you that information. I absolutely believe 100% or we wouldn’t be doing the site etc.

Tony: A great way to start the call off. Letting everyone know you live in the woods and got to visit the city today. Still talked to our bank contacts today = they are still expecting it. They have been hearing the next 24 hours for 5 days…. They are waiting for it…. To them it is imminent. Everything is done.

I talked to Poppy2 – news people heading back over to Iraq again for a major announcement on Thursday. Don’t know what it is… UN has meetings tomorrow at 11 regarding Iraq. Supposed to be the end.

June 30th was to be the last day. We’ll know after 11. June 30th is the last day for the extension to 13303. 9 days away. UN’s end date is the 30th. Something woill happen regardless. Everything pointing to it.

Banks waiting for it. News crews going over there. 9 days away till the 30th.

Know you heard the speech by Shabbibi. Our translators said something different. Asked him could it sustain .86 etc…. sustain not that is the rate…. A little bit different than what was posted. .8 is not going to happen.

Our people are already paying their contractors over $4 right now. That’s a fact. Do you think they would pay someone over $4 and then tell them oops sorry now will be .86. We have several banks saying they see rate sitting their right now and not even close to.86 or $1.30. You are worried about absolutely nothing.

The Dodd Frank act will not hurt you. You can cash in. Don’t worry about it. Putting needless pressure on yourselves. You are within 9 days just relax.

Chief – A lot of stuff going on. UN meeting tomorrow – vitally important. At stage now when they can finalize paperwork and hopefully UN will do it tomorrow. If released tomorrow we should be golden.

Banks are definitively geared up. Have an article on how banks are geared up and rv’s are loaded…(check forum for complete information). 3 different bank screens. Although same bank all screens are different. Banks calling people back to share their wealth management programs. Now in excess of 650 banks in Iraq. They didn’t get in place without the technology needed to do this. Rates don’t have to be on CBI to be live. Look at the timeline of implementation and completion on IMF doc… shows completion due May30th…. We’ve had the UST guys there working this situation. The pinging we went through with Tony at the bank – that was actually happening. The document that talks about how the banks do their pinging verifies that… UN meeting tomorrow is big… Read an article that the commercial banks in Iraq were to go international the first week of July.

Tony: Talking to banks today. Every branch is not going to be involved in the rv. Every branch wasn’t involved in the meetings. They called in branch managers to talk about which ones would be involved. So every time some one runes to the bank and hears they aren’t going to cash in dinars… means their individual bank won’t be the one cashing in.

Chief – Bloomberg TV talked about the funneling down of the number of banks in the US. Major banks that have private banking will probably be involved in this.

Tony: Dan and I told back in February – Merrill Lynch had the rate then. Brought their execs in then and they had to sign documents saying they wouldn’t buy dinar. They will have a process of their own for their customers. They are geared up and ready. Don’t sell your dinar! Wait out the 9 days and see what happens. Banks consistently thinking everyday is the day. They went from scam to every day is the day. They are waiting for this to be over with.

Don’t be discouraged. The Dodd Frank thing will not come into play. Don’t be discouraged about the .86 and the $1.30 will not come into play.

Dan: They’ve been trying to sell this .86 $1.30 for a long time. Doesn’t make sense. Guy took 21 million down and sold it back. Didn’t even keep 100k. If you do that you are asking for an enormous let down. $2100 will in now way give you a retirement of any kind. He got so disgusted with the negative news he sold it back.

I have a hard time believing we are in the day but absolutely think it is around the corner. The UN meeting tomorrow – significant for where we are in this investment. I have only told a small handful of people outside my immediate family. I really do believe it is a big deal but I am not going to sell it to someone. No gratification to sell to someone I know and hear them whine for a year.

Had a guy on the call before who sold his Kuwait dinars back and it rv’d a month later. Whether the UN situation tomorrow, the end of the month. The 10th of July with the pay back of the Paris agreement…. They cannot support this without the rv’;d currency. A few weeks ago Maliki saying the y will be the strongest currency in the ME.

There’s a lot of value over there you haven’t investigated. You have no understanding of what the UDS knew when they went over there… countries that have truckloads of IQD…. One of the best stimulations for the economy…. Just can they figure out how to handle it?

Dan: If you give up your IQD you are crazy.

Chief – Paris Club article – if I am not mistaken said they had absolved all debt on the Paris Club.

Dan – What’s the payback that start’s on the 10th? Maybe something with the DFI fund…

You know when it is someone you know you are careful what you tell them.

Tony: The people on here are investors. Some of my family are in it. Some I wouldn’t tell cause they would call me 10 20 times a day whining. Took me months to get my brother over… took Dan at least 3 months to convince me to do this. Like to talk to like-minded people and we all are.

Chief – made a call this morning… asked this individual if this had any interference with his operation (the OCC and the currency - Dodds Frank law) said no. Will have to look at different things regarding gold etc. Get with a good advisor about it.

Dan: I wanted to ask Ty directly. I know that as connected as he is this would affect his business. He said man you guys come up with some stuff…. Said he won’t stop selling cause he is a licensed trader. Nothing to do with us. He is one of the largest importers of that currency in the US. They can’t just side-swipe the guy 2 weeks before they do something funny. Certain things you have to just roll your eyes about.

Tony: Is important in your investments, what you are looking to do once it RV’s. You are stressing about nothing. Come July 15th will be a whole different world. The ones that do have money – they are putting stipulations on what you can and can’t do ant the bank, Merrill Lynch etc… some is to protect you from yourselves…

Everyone will bring you a get rich quick scheme. They are putting laws in place to protect you.

Dan: Chief brought up a really good point. In last little bit an enormous amount of laws changed from taxes to wires and now changes to gold etc. Chief don’t you think we are seeing a lot of these things that are evidence the governments are talking about something. Talking about influx of taxes, taxes on currency etc…. evidence they are preparing for this.

Chief – Obama made a statement 2 – 3 weeks ago that he was going to increase our foreign reserves to 11 trillion – how if we are broke?

Tony: Sometimes we are looking at it and we are scared and think they are trying to take our$$... some of these things put in place to protect us.

Chief: With new health care bill they hired 17,000 new IRS agents for what??

Tony: There is some hidden stuff in the health care bill.

Chief: We’ll get something in return for the Egypt debt being forgiven. Once they become a democratic country…. They and others… obvious happening right before our eyes right now…. Something will come out of that and benefit the world. The ME has always been a thorn in the side of the world… they are seeing that maybe the western world isn’t so bad after all….

Dan: All these changes we are seeing – speak to maybe what‘s holding this up…. You have to know and respect that some of these things are not true… My buy in is to know that this is about to take place. I have proven to myself that Iraq is one of the wealthiest countries in the world… this comeback designed and will not go away. Just ours to hang on. Created this board to give those who didn’t understand all this – some hope. Do not do what this guy just did….

I feel really bad that some people I know I didn’t tell. I didn’t want the responsibility. Get them 100k dinar and give that to them later…

I think we’re in an incredible position. Look at the signs of the times They are changing things never changed before… taxes, wiring etc… where’s the stuff coming from re if we are credible investors for future investment…. Look at those things….

Not how many days away….

Membership will take place tomorrow unless banks hold us up again.

Texas Guy – I have 25 dinar coin that looks like a dime… don’t know what that is going to be. Wanted to put in my 2 dinars on this investment form thing. May be new adding gold and silver and currencies to the picture. Certain risk tolerant investments have always required a form being signed that a person has a newt worth of $1 million plus… financial advisers were required to have them signed. When I heard this wasn’t so new – added the currency and precious metals to it to protect the weaker kneed investors…

Other thing is – I have known you Dan for almost 8 years. I wasn’t one of the guys you called. I happened to have someone who threw that out at me. When I started checking around and came to a call like this one night and heard a familiar voice and how I got back with you to carry this on. In early stages tried to share it with people and got the scam talk etc…. happens to all of us.

Last thing – I have to tell you in the time period I have been here and been a mod – people in chat need to give themselves a hand. While you are talking I see a very orderly chat room – night after nite for last 3-4 weeks. The members should give themselves a hand.

Tony: Texas guy – yeas absolutely right – always been the requirement in other areas. Forex – couple of month ago they raised it to 10 million to buy bulk currency from the exchanges. Remember I told you they were setting it up to round 2 so little people couldn’t get in. Some things to change the field – some things to protect you sand they can collect it through taxes down the road.

Dan: Tag line for email (6 left and will be calling tomorrow). 17 of you got paid – a mistake that will happen only 1x. If you were supposed to get 25 and got 100 a gift from Tony – all mistakes go in his pile. No we are both sharing in this. Wait till you see what happens when we flip the switch tomorrow.

25k@peoplestalkradio.com Subject line – Live Is Good.

Have your phone number in the body.

Hopefully and email first thing tomorrow. Maybe a call to explain some things. Forum is a lot different. Will be 2 links one to current forum. Other to new forum. Lots of new functionality.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic can be found here:
http://peoplestalkradio.properapps.com/index.php?showtopic=11817

Please note that if you wish to get email notification of any replies to this topic, you will have to click on the
"Watch Topic" link shown on the topic page, or by visiting the link below:
http://peoplestalkradio.properapps.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=forums&area=watch&watch=topic&do=list&tid=11817

Unsubscribing:
--------------
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum