Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank appointments? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bank appointments?

+11
kenbo
ministerb
tootles
spirit144
eburch
Peppermint Patti
gnosis
abby ann
Alchemist
Horizon
tonytuba
15 posters

Go down

Bank appointments? Empty Bank appointments?

Post by tonytuba Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:05 am

I wonder how those bank appointments are going?

Oh how reality shines on the day it was born.

tonytuba

Back to top Go down

Bank appointments? Empty Re: Bank appointments?

Post by Horizon Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:56 am

I know...just wonder how they are going???? If those rumors are true, I would like to see the proof!!!!

Bank appointments? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Bank appointments? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:07 pm

horizon wrote:I know...just wonder how they are going???? If those rumors are true, I would like to see the proof!!!!

Me too!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:25 pm

ME TOOBank appointments? 3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tonytuba Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Called a major bank today. Told them we as an international ministry have currency we want to exchange. They said "we dont exchange dinar". I started laughing. I never mentioned dinar. Tells me the state of dinarville.....

tonytuba

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Well there goes the strategy of keeping it secret so it can RV!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gnosis Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:26 pm

I too have made several calls to the "big 4" because I see different posts stating how they talked to someone in the bank who said they were cashing out Dinars. However, when I talk to the branch managers at these same banks they tell me they have no intention of cashing out, or they just do not work with that currency. I just do not understand the purpose of telling LIES in a chat forum, you are not getting any special kuddos or praise for it, so why just tell lies for the sake of seeing yourself type.
gnosis
gnosis

Back to top Go down

Post by tonytuba Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Liars, lie that is why we call them LIARS... get it?

tonytuba

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:11 pm

I think it is a real shame that not one of the Bank Stories has been found to be true. Now I see why people don't like them... Good for some kind of entertainment, that's about it...

Let's really hope, trust, pray that this is our week. I know the taxes would do the Country a lot of good - gives us a lot more money to borrow from! I'm hoping I never have to use that word borrow again. EVER... Much rather be the lender this time around.

Most of us have learned how to blog on these forums, maybe we should start some new blogs out there on investments, both good and bad. I'm really, really good at bad and just OK at good...

Anyway, sooner or later one (one being me) will have to get on with their life and put the Dinar in the back ground I guess. Although I love this forum so will have to keep up with here for sure..

Well, God Bless you guys and gals today and may He soon bless everyone with our coveted RV...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eburch Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Abomination, Liars, Scam Artist. You think God isn't watching stop serving your master Satan.

eburch

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:31 pm

my question is, why don't these banks know about the dinar? why do they behave in disdain, when anybody call and ask about the dinar? why do they behave as though this is not real? and why do these bank experiences only happen to the posting parties or their friends of a friend? yet when us average joes call, we get the dear in headlight act. its crazy, it just make me wonder, what is really going on? cause our intel providers don't really know. what i do to keep me focused is i look at the forex that says iqd/usd, which means it has potential or it would not be there?
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:21 pm

gnosis wrote:I too have made several calls to the "big 4" because I see different posts stating how they talked to someone in the bank who said they were cashing out Dinars. However, when I talk to the branch managers at these same banks they tell me they have no intention of cashing out, or they just do not work with that currency. I just do not understand the purpose of telling LIES in a chat forum, you are not getting any special kuddos or praise for it, so why just tell lies for the sake of seeing yourself type.

No lies are being told. There are lots of things going on behind the scenes that have to do with banking. If the big 4 or any other bank for that matter do not comply with basel III they can not deal in the dinar going forward or any other kind of banking. Banks are changing to a new system and it's not about the dark side any longer. So...please...be kind and understand that it's a new day and things can change at the drop of a hat. Practice your patience please. bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:55 pm

The problem is that when and only when there is a bank story that's true...who's gonna believe it? I've seen sporadic mention of bank yarns over the last few years and it seems to me that the newbies have been asked to not call the banks and ask the same worn out question about cashing in for about as long as I can recall...at least three years.

The banks will tell you they are not handling the dinar until it RV's. When it does revalue you will have your choice of which bank to deal with. Stop fooling around the chicken house until the eggs are laid. The hens tend to get nervous and will not lay eggs if you constantly are checking on them.

Let nature take its course...stay away from the hen house and let the eggs come. It's the same at the bank with the impending RV.
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenbo Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:09 pm

spirit144 wrote:my question is, why don't these banks know about the dinar? why do they behave in disdain, when anybody call and ask about the dinar? why do they behave as though this is not real? and why do these bank experiences only happen to the posting parties or their friends of a friend? yet when us average joes call, we get the dear in headlight act. its crazy, it just make me wonder, what is really going on? cause our intel providers don't really know. what i do to keep me focused is i look at the forex that says iqd/usd, which means it has potential or it would not be there?

I believe that the Banks behave this way because umpteen thousands of Dinar holders have been bugging them for the last 8 years (Due to the its happening intel). Id kinda despise every call too if I were them! Think how much money they have lost due to labor hours of having to explain to each and every caller.

With that said, I do believe that most of the intel has been shared in good faith. We will see the RV and I hope it is tomorrow. But I have no intention of calling or driving by to ask a bank until I know it wont be a waste of everyones time.
kenbo
kenbo

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:10 pm

I agree with you [kenbo] and [ministerb] both were good replys and points of veiws. It gives me another perspective. Thank you!
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gnosis Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Don't get me wrong, I would be upset if I was a banker and had to constantly answer calls concerning the IQD. My problem with the whole thing is that these people get on forums and tell these stories of positive conversations with banks or bankers and how they were told to come in tomorrow, or they are now accepting appointments to cash in knowing that it is not true. If one branch of the "big 4" was cashing in, then all branches of that same bank would be doing so, not to mention the other 3 big banks. I just do not understand the purpose of speading rumors (lies) just for the sake of speading them. People look at these forums for honest info from people with so called connections, and if we are constantly being led astray by peeps crying wolf then when something really does pop we will all doubt it. I do my own research as well so I am not easily fooled. It just bothers me when people spead falsehoods, unintentionally is one thing, but to do it intentionally is another.
gnosis
gnosis

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Thanks spirit144 and kenbo. Hold it together when you get down...just remember someone here has been looking for the RV a day longer than you have. It will happen!
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Wait just a second, I received a telephone call today from my Bank to come in and take care of the overdraft check in my account. This is not the first or last call from this Bank. Thats my story and I'm sticken to it.
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:20 pm

I'm getting so good at patience...I can't stand it!☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Peppermint Patti wrote:I think it is a real shame that not one of the Bank Stories has been found to be true. Now I see why people don't like them... Good for some kind of entertainment, that's about it...

Let's really hope, trust, pray that this is our week. I know the taxes would do the Country a lot of good - gives us a lot more money to borrow from! I'm hoping I never have to use that word borrow again. EVER... Much rather be the lender this time around.

Most of us have learned how to blog on these forums, maybe we should start some new blogs out there on investments, both good and bad. I'm really, really good at bad and just OK at good...

Anyway, sooner or later one (one being me) will have to get on with their life and put the Dinar in the back ground I guess. Although I love this forum so will have to keep up with here for sure..

Well, God Bless you guys and gals today and may He soon bless everyone with our coveted RV...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

Miss Peppermint Patti -- Didn't your balloon used to have a paw print on it? What happened, did someone burst your balloon? Wink

Bank appointments? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Bank appointments? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 pm

No, that's a clone. In fact, I think she used to look to the left, not the rightBank appointments? 974290055
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum